Forum › Make a Mark discussion

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

well executed. like the chars a lot. love the trope of "they deserve each other" when done well. where you feel shadenfreude and concern and a slight amount of hope. hope for what? well not simply for a happy ending but not for a bad end either. a hope that they stay stuck in the mire in an aesthetically pleasing way perhaps?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

oooof that was totally not what i was expecting from part 2 and it actually left a really bitter taste in my mouth. it wasnt fun to read, but i enjoyed the story it wanted to tell. just sad it ended in this twisted way. like they're together but im assuming the kouhai is still gonna keep her shitty player ways just to keep stringing senpai along?

joined Aug 20, 2022

i don't even know what to say LMFAOOOOOOOOO

joined Aug 20, 2022

dumb me expected a happy ending but shitty me also knew something like this is gonna happen :D

joined Aug 20, 2022

WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS SHITTY ASS ENDING, I WASN'T SURPRISED FOR SURE BUT VERY DISAPPOINTED

joined Sep 1, 2021

i liked this

joined Apr 16, 2022

well, that's Murasakino for you, she certainly knows how to tell a memorable story

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

i'm full of mixed emotions i don't even know what to make up of the ending. leave it to murasakino to leave me stunned, art-wise and story-wise.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Murasakino always brings the real grade-A stuff, leaving at least some readers wailing in their wake, just like the players in their stories.

(That final open-mouth “kiss” image—wow.)

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 8:06AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Senpai "I've done some introspection after what I did to you and become a better person"
Kouhai "Well, I've become worse" ;)

Love it very fun read, has a nice undertone of tragedy in it what with how both of them are finally in a place where they get what they actually wanted but they reached it by swapping roles and the relationship has remained just as unhealthy as a result.

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 8:23AM

joined May 3, 2014

Senpai "I've done some introspection after what I did to you and become a better person"
Kouhai "Well, I've become worse" ;)

Love it very fun read, has a nice undertone of tragedy in it what with how both of them are finally in a place where they get what they actually wanted but they reached it by swapping roles and the relationship has remained just as unhealthy as a result.

thanks god for the comments, yours was the final one that really put me off the two chapters since I’m not in a mood for toxic relationship endings :3

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 8:32AM

Entxsd8uuayd9sm0-
joined Mar 26, 2018

I stopped breathing.......

joined Jul 26, 2016

that was sure... a reversal...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was very Murasakino.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh okay, now I think senpai deserves better.

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

it's kinda like that, ain't it ..

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Murasakino never misses. I always love stories like this, where the relationship dynamic is flipped around. This specifically reminds me of another oneshot called Roundabout.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

It sure is a 2 shot
Was fun. Heathy? No. But a well told story?yeah.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Bruh

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

"You twisted fuck" - Nacho Varga, 2004

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I love shit like this. It'd be awful in real life. But in fiction toxic relationships like this are really gratifying.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Reading that was kinda depressing. I liked it. It was melancholic af.
Also the ending was interested. Almost like the kouhai, in a moment of weakness reverts back to her old self after seeing her Senpai's feelings but then she said that, this time she would be the one leading senpai on, but then she said that Senpai, should love only her, in a series of small twists and turns. Perhaps I should pay more attention to their eyes, as the saying goes, the eyes reveal intentions?¿?

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

god i love toxic relationships in yuri manga

There are so many tooth-achingly sweet stories that I've basically been desensitized but I can always enjoy a well presented story about shitty people

joined Mar 19, 2020

I love how the senpai was drawn on pg 70 in the first panel. You can see like the dread or when your stomach drops in her. I don’t know if that was the aim but that’s what I get from it.

In theory I love this kind of story but in practice I still want a happier ending lol. Like she stops her player ways because she finally has senpai. Or is it that senpai is only into her because she’s a player? It doesn’t seem like that’s the case. Is that player just doing this to hurt her now the way senpai hurt her? Or to keep her trapped? Seems like a weird choice

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

You set the plot.
You create angst.
You add a time skip.
You could have fluff.
You make more angst!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.