Forum › Posts by ninehell

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Can we give a huge kudos to whoever did Natori's makeup and hair, I was floored when she appeared with hair down like that

last edited at Aug 30, 2023 9:13PM

ninehell
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

This is the most unnecessary conflict in any manga I've read. (Probably an overstatement once I've gotten my mind stable after reading how ridiculous this is.)

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Sees favorite author back: Oh hell no (excited)

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Saw 3 volumes of this, is this a completed series?

ninehell
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Just caught up with the series and wow, I can't wait for this arc to be over. Or for Kase and Yamada to be over (and come back when they both get their shit together.) Yamada going through her 99th self-esteem and jealousy arc and Kase being stupid and literally prioritizing the club over her GF over something that could have been solved with proper communication is tiring.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I laughed out loud with the "God, you work fast!"

ninehell
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

An actual decade of the cycle of me finding, fawning over, then forgetting and then falling in love again with this manga has ended... and what a finish! Roommate ending wasn't what I was expecting but I'm pretty fine with the ending (and finally knowing Miss Sunflower's real name was a bonus). Thank you to all the TLs and scanlators who provided us Miss Sunflower. Hope the author have a nice rest and definitely looking forward to another fluff.

ninehell
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I've been following this manga since chapter 1 (often forgetting it after a few months) and now seeing we're at the end really hit the feels.

ninehell
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 07:42
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

i'm full of mixed emotions i don't even know what to make up of the ending. leave it to murasakino to leave me stunned, art-wise and story-wise.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I've read H.P. Lovecraft stories like these one in the original text but reading it in illustrations sure gives a new feeling of dread even if I knew what is going on.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

as someone who has religiously watched botan's cute sneezes compilation, TSKR indeed.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

A really good twist, in a fucked-up way. The set-up was so good even though I always had trust issues with the author, I completely fell for it. Murasakino ain't playing around exploring every nook and cranny of the GL genre. I always like being surprised when it comes to everyday girl/girl romances but I suppose not everyone likes that.

last edited at Sep 27, 2021 10:22AM

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

"Laid-back attitude and cute appearance." Is she inspired by Botan?
"Doesn't want to do horror." Ah, nope.

I'm a fan of the author and they are pretty deep in the rabbit hole recently. I suppose the Vtuber manga was inevitable. Welp, time to not just watch but also read Vtubers.

last edited at Sep 27, 2021 8:00AM

ninehell
Image Comments 18 Sep 03:47
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
E_ef_wcuyaeliqq-orig

Botan will be eating tonight.

ninehell
Image Comments 06 Sep 20:54
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
E-cpbfhveaqbvjn-orig

New costume outfits really suit them well together!

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

i unironically ship them

ninehell
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

last chap made me so uncomfortable even if it is for the comedy/fanservice, like damn girl are you that thirsty
i hate the adult!MC so much but just like a train wreck, i can't stop reading just because it's a new idea not yet explored.

ninehell
Image Comments 29 May 08:24
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
Tumblr_46f96513a5866543b0f95617b2af37fe_21fbed52_640

imagine mudrock spinning and murdering every enemy and blem is just on the side literally beaming at her like a puppy

ninehell
The Train discussion 24 May 06:25
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I love how Murasakino used leaves and its colors to set the time and mood. I love how the spring petals turned to pink in pages 15-16, like life and color returning. It frustrates me that it's an open ending but eh, for me it's a hopeful end.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ah yes, I've found my people.
OkaKoro and ShishiLamy tee-tee~!

ninehell
Image Comments 25 Sep 23:51
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
Eiwxwmsvkaa22xf-orig

Every day the 31% in Hololive increases...

ninehell
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:26
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
Ez-kxthumaard73-orig

So that's where all of the Doctor's LMD went huh. . .

ninehell
Image Comments 30 Jul 09:30
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018
Hagumi%20no%20ha%20tl

i saw the raws of this on twitter and big kudos for the translators for making it so cute!

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I've never been so happy to see a translated EveMaya doujin. . . truly underrated

ninehell
Murasakino discussion 19 Jul 10:57
Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

this artist' artwork is just a masterpiece, every panel is super beautiful and the story too