Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Yes congrats translator on the marriage! Glad you'll finish up this series for us. Take your time.

Yay for the dream too.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

That dream sequence was weird. Why were there two of her?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I accept poly supremacy so please dont leave me in my dreams!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm glad she took them up on their offer, I'm curious to see how this wraps up for certain

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

But if she moves in, there won't be weird noises coming from the room next door anymore...

Ohh shoot

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

But if she moves in, there won't be weird noises coming from the room next door anymore...

Of course there will. Someone else will move into her old apartment, and that person will hear the weird noises.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, yes, nothing like a nightmare to make you recognize your feelings.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Alternatively the two of them should move in with her, so there will still be weird voices coming from the room next door (other neighbour).

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

i'm only on chapter 9 but by god i don't remember the last time a manga has made me absolutely cACKLe outloud

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah okay I really don't see how this can't end with the three of them together considering she woke up from her nightmare declaring her love for both of them together.

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

alright i'm all caught up and [heavy breathing] i really really want this to be a happy poly relationship pLEaSe

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There is just one chapter left tho and honestly given the nature of the manga, it's most likely to end being friends with benefits at best, cause i'm sorry but not only "love" mean a lot of things and it would be strange that suddendly she fall in love with the two of them. Yeah poly don't need love but come on, at no part in the manga, any one seem agree to share the prize.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ah, yes, nothing like a nightmare to make you recognize your feelings.

Dreams are the world of your heart, and my heart is full of pizza...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

There is just one chapter left tho and honestly given the nature of the manga, it's most likely to end being friends with benefits at best, cause i'm sorry but not only "love" mean a lot of things and it would be strange that suddendly she fall in love with the two of them. Yeah poly don't need love but come on, at no part in the manga, any one seem agree to share the prize.

The author/narrator comments have pretty consistently implied that she’s just slow to catch up with her feelings and has been in love for a while now. This realization is sudden for sure, but I don’t think that it being love is coming from nowhere.

joined Apr 15, 2013

This feels like a pretty wholesome ending given the content of the story. Good stuff.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

One more omake tomorrow (very short).

Thanks for reading.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ending felt kinda rushed would have liked to see some time between that three year time jump... It went from "Hey just move in with us!" to her realizing she loves them both to "Sure I'll move in I love you both!" and then just boom three year time jump we live in a new place small info on side characters the end.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

A cute ending! And we got poly! I am a little sad that we didn’t get to see them making those weird noises, but oh well

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Polycule!! Polycule!! Polycule!!

joined Apr 28, 2022

HAPPY END

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

scott the woz voice polyamory

thanks to Nihongo Wakarahen for the translation and Suzuo for the original!!! this has been an absolute delight ^.^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I think towards the end it sometimes tried a bit too much with this character, and that character, and yaddayadda. But overall a cute little manga with at least a solid ending, even if it was kinda "okay, let's just end it here now and do the time-skip epilogue thing".

joined Aug 21, 2017

Wow, we actually got poly. The ending definitely felt kind of rushed, but I think the series was good overall.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

And so the cycle begins anew.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Love that they got a new neighbor at the end lmao

Very cute series and a happy ending. I'm pleased, thanks for the translation!

To reply you must either login or sign up.