Forum › Please Spoil Me, Hinamori-san! discussion

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Welp that chapter was incredibly cringy. I got 2nd hand embarrassment reading it

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

In Soviet Russia, kitty licks you!

I am so sorry...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

In Soviet Russia, kitty licks you!

I am so sorry...

Are you saying that in America you lick...

Wait, stop, another synonym came to mind. Now I'm sorry too...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I love how stupid this is, I hope it will only get stupider

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man, senpai took that right hook straight to the face like a champ and even seemed to like it?

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Being hit seems more like a reward to senpai...

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

solidarity with my fellow pathetic catgirl senpai

joined Jul 28, 2020

I love how in the end Ichigo just gave up on questioning the situation and went straight to handing out headpats instead, she's learning.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

I love how in the end Ichigo just gave up on questioning the situation and went straight to handing out headpats instead, she's learning.

This exactly. Looking forward to the day this gets the idiot couple tag!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

This exactly. Looking forward to the day this gets the idiot couple tag!

I am guessing soon since Yaya isn't even subtle about the fact she likes Ichigo lmao

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

i like that Yaya's first pfp was of Ichigo

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Looks like Ichigo's gonna take all of her firsts.

joined May 1, 2015

That avatar says it all.
Also, Ichigo chan is taking all of Yaya senpai firsts.

Edit: @Purple Library Guy.
Great minds think alike.

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 11:27PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

I find this manga so endearing. Senpai has absolutely nothing going on up there except stupid thoughts. She’s so stupid. I love her.

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

I find this manga so endearing. Senpai has absolutely nothing going on up there except stupid thoughts. She’s so stupid. I love her.

Hahaha, you and me, botmj, you and me. The art is also incredibly cute; honestly, some of the best I’ve seen on Dynasty recently

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 3:14AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Hahaha, you and me, botmj, you and me. The art is also incredibly cute; honestly, some of the best I’ve seen on Dynasty recently

Sometimes, simple is best.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I worry that with all her screaming they’ll eventually get found out. Tbf it’s quite likely they’ll introduce an eavesdropping character later on, that would be entertaining.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice avatar, senpai, surely no way it could cause any misunderstandings. :D

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I worry that with all her screaming they’ll eventually get found out. Tbf it’s quite likely they’ll introduce an eavesdropping character later on, that would be entertaining.

It will probably be one of Yaya's fangirls. She will bve immediately become disillusioned over what her idol is really like. Then she will have an unhealthy fixation on DESTROYING Ichigo, since it's her fault Yaya is like this. I like my fluff a bit spicy.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Realistically I feel like someone would by now, I don't get how in these stories rooftop is this secret place while I feel like if anything, you're more likely to be detected here, since you can be heard from outside, and probably from inside the building through the windows as well :P But I accepted it as a given considering what kind of story is this.

If anyone, I feel like Ichigo's friend is the most likely to learn about this, since it's the only other real character other than the main two and she didn't really do much so far.

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 9:39AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love how exaggerated this is, just taking the "disaster senpai" archetype to its most logical absolute extreme and letting the shenanigans flow

Also love how Ichigo's image of her wasn't just shattered; it was broken at an atomic level, setting off a nuclear explosion and killing millions. The sheer derision in her thoughts is kinda terrifying, yet wholly deserved, lmao. Can't wait to see how ridiculous this can get XD

Also, the backstory with the other senpai is really interesting, I hope she shows up again at some point...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'm guessing that RELAX <-> ILUVU misunderstanding is something completely untranslatable so I feel like I shouldn't complain too much... but it felt really clunky nonetheless.

Anyway, the chapter was nice as usual, although I can't help but feel a bit disappointed since it's not nearly stupid enough for me after the masterpiece that was the cat chapter :P At least the licking is still a theme I guess.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 6:41PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg!!! thank you sooo much for the update!!! that last comment about sean made me smile.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

omg!!! thank you sooo much for the update!!! that last comment about sean made me smile.
"sean are you ok" at the end fuckin broke me lmao

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

every time this manga gets a new chapter translated it makes my day a bit better. Just simply due to how stupid the main characters are.

To reply you must either login or sign up.