Forum › The Marriage Partner of My Dreams Turned Out To Be… My Female Junior at Work?! discussion

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i don't know wth is going on in this comment section

i do love consent but well,i guess i'm used to this now

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Bit of a crack idea, but what if Kouhai-chan was a pre-op trans woman?

-Allows Senpai-chan to have her babies
-Kouhai-chan's beauty is because she really has worked for it
-Also helps suggest why she met and dated other girls from online
-Factors into her being dodgy about sex
-Allows Senpai-chan to be like "Well, I guess I don't care, she's still my ideal partner" about yet another thing

It's probably not this. But it'd be neat if it was. I like my trans theories and headcanons!

wtf?

joined Apr 2, 2022

I'm a woman and if someone that I'm dating do something like that, if she is a woman, obviously I have enough strength to stop her in the act (not in the case if senpai is a man), what we can see is that Takagai is worried about what is happened with Shiina, it doesn't look like Takagai is scared about what Shiina will do next, it's obvious that she knows she can stop her if she wants

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Man the senpai and her concept of running out of time. That hit hard. That kinda shit can pile on you until you don't know what to do anymore. If your partner isn't on the same pace as you then it's gonna be disastrous. First hand experience. Quite rough.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Man the senpai and her concept of running out of time. That hit hard. That kinda shit can pile on you until you don't know what to do anymore. If your partner isn't on the same pace as you then it's gonna be disastrous. First hand experience. Quite rough.

I'm a bit surprised still that the younger girl thinks it's too early for sex. They have known each other for like a year and have been a couple for a month. Come on, they are both experienced adults, not innocent virgins!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Bit of a crack idea, but what if Kouhai-chan was a pre-op trans woman?

-Allows Senpai-chan to have her babies
-Kouhai-chan's beauty is because she really has worked for it
-Also helps suggest why she met and dated other girls from online
-Factors into her being dodgy about sex
-Allows Senpai-chan to be like "Well, I guess I don't care, she's still my ideal partner" about yet another thing

It's probably not this. But it'd be neat if it was. I like my trans theories and headcanons!

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Dang... Even if I'm still a 19 year old Virgin who's never dated in his entire life and about to graduate tomorrow... I can feel what senpais going thru even if I never experienced it before...now that's good writing... Also the insecurities too...those hit home

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

interesting… i love the climax (literally?)

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ended up buying this on renta just so i could finish the series.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Soooomeday I'm gonna read a yuri manga where two characters talk about a movie and it'll be more specific than, "wow I was really surprised when that thing happened!" "I know!"

That'll be great.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Big yikes on the end of ch4. MC probably feeling pressure from meeting the ex and took "couldn't be happier" a little too seriously. Hope it doesn't get gross from here...

joined Mar 15, 2015

Big yikes on the end of ch4. MC probably feeling pressure from meeting the ex and took "couldn't be happier" a little too seriously. Hope it doesn't get gross from here...

In case you're wondering and don't mind spoilers, Takagai(the kohai) tells Shiina(the MC) no in no uncertain terms and Shiina backs off, but this ends up causing things to be awkward between them until halfway through the final chapter.

If you'd like to see it for yourself, go check out the series on Renta! It only costs $2 to rent the remaining two chapters and see the rest of the story. Even the free preview for Chapter 5 resolves the cliffhanger.

I'm a bit tired of the drama on the discussion forum surrounding this chapter. I hope that once more people see how the rest of the story plays out, they'll calm down a bit.

joined Mar 11, 2020

I think the reason why the younger one does not want to make love with the mc is because maybe she can feel how her senpai is not acting herself..? Also isn't this their first real date? It could be she want to take things slowly and want getting know each other better before doing that step.
I hate how I can relate the senpai's insecurities.

joined Aug 6, 2021

How to bookmark this lmao

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Wingman is best man! Maybe even at the wedding...?

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Ryoji, please just bugger off.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

A wild wingman appears!

... On second thought, this one appears pretty domestic. Maybe gay? I feel like that could explain a couple things, like how he'd notice their relationship in the first place.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 9:07AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'M STILL NOT READY FOR THIS STORY TO END.T-T. Guy coworker is the best man in this series.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That's like 4 drama cliches in quick succession (^^) A bit lazy writing wise but it's a short story so I guess the author can't waste too much time kicking things into gear. Oh well, I like the characters enough to get over that pretty easy. I would have liked it even more if they had a bit more time though, it does feel very rushed. I hope they'll get to have a nice conclusion in the final chapter.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 9:14AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"I wasn't a little push... I'm thinking of suing the mf" hahahaha okay no, I guess she needed more than a little one to move forward.

Did we really need the ex too? sigh

It's cool when it comes to adult stories that even if they're not completely honest, they're able to figure out what their partner's behavior could mean, it cuts the misunderstanding to the minimum after a day of reflection.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Lol. I hadn't realised there was so much drama about this manga. But I suppose consent is always a hot topic if it looks like the story is condoning a certain action.

This recent chapter did kind of settle the matter of what to call it - trying to pressure your GF into sex when she doesn't seem to want it at all. It kind of walks the line of "consent", and as long as it ends before it goes too far, and there's an apology rather than resentment that they didn't give in, I think it's just a depiction of navigating relationships (albeit in an unacceptable way that you learn from).

joined Mar 15, 2015

That's like 4 drama cliches in quick succession (^^) A bit lazy writing wise but it's a short story so I guess the author can't waste too much time kicking things into gear. Oh well, I like the characters enough to get over that pretty easy. I would have liked it even more if they had a bit more time though, it does feel very rushed. I hope they'll get to have a nice conclusion in the final chapter.

That's part of the reason why I think this series should have been longer. If it was, then they could have had an arc about Shiina resolving her issues with her ex, rather than cramming that, Shiina and Takagai's reconciliation and the denouement into one chapter.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okada best wingman ever. And aww next is last chapter? They're pulling out all of the drama tropes to end this thing aren't they lol. What a shame I've enjoyed this series hate that it's only 6 chapters.

joined May 3, 2014

UGH clifhanger!!! damn

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Okada gives me major gay vibes. Why else would be ask someone who he knows is gay to introduce him to someone hmmmm

To reply you must either login or sign up.