Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

joined Dec 8, 2020

More like the sudden coincidence, I'm baffled about the idea of your building saying "get out lol, effectively intermediately" how is that legal? Unless they omitted details and there's actually like a year or half a year of preventive notice.

I don't think the sister is dead, perhaps she just married and moved.

In Germany this kind of stuff feels almost impossible to do, especially if you have people with old contracts inside.

But this manga is just too fun, who cares if it is literal wishfullfilment. Sometimes this kind of high sugar treat is just what is needed!

Pretty sure, here in the Nordics at least, it's literally illegal to do without prior notice and the landlord might even be legally obligated to help you relocate or pay you compensation if they didn't. A contract works both ways after all, the only way they're allowed to kick you out immediately without warning is if you broke it yourself.

That said though, there's nothing wrong with wish-fulfillment fiction. As long as it facilitate a premise, a bit of contrivance to get there is totally fine in works that aren't strictly purporting to be realistic in the first place.

...Kinda hoping it turns out the big sister isn't actually dead, she just moved away. That'd be hilarious! xD

but Tokyo is humongous in comparison with any nordic city, I think there has to be all sorts of contracts to rent a department.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I think there has to be all sorts of contracts to rent a department.

Contracts cannot overwrite law.

Either way I don't think it's at all clear that she's got to find something new immediately; it might very well have been a notice for a few months ahead. She's just had it on her mind (obv, having just been informed that it's going to happen) and casually looked at some options.

At least that's the generous interpretation.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The goggles, they do nothing. I do like how the "imouto" is drawn.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

This chapter was good and funny as well

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

hope something happens soon~

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Hijiki's manga is just so good >w<

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This series is still weird and kind of creepy, but Hayafuji’s fashion sense is on point.

joined May 1, 2015

Meguru sure was taking in the sights.
She really took a long look.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I stand firm by the notion that Meguru is unabashedly horny-on-main. Girl wanted to see some skin, no two ways about it, and some skin was most definitely seen. She's still radiating some sort of seductiveness and allure very strongly, which may or may not be proving rather effective on me.

Hayafuji feeling that she's walking on a tightrope is something I deeply resonate with and I hope that she gets over that sooner rather than later. Shit sucks, really.

I also agree with the comment about Hayafuji's fashion sense. Big fan of the outfit choices. The art style in general is legitimately fantastic throughout.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I really love this series. The tension she's going through on not knowing what to say or do half the time really works well. I have no idea how long this series is but if it's shorter surely we get a small timeskip so she's a bit more comfortable with Meguru right? I mean it does have the NSFW tag so something is bound to happen eventually lol.

Also I think I'm in love with Meguru as well @_@ she's a minx she knows what she's doing and when it happens oh boy.

joined Feb 6, 2018

First, love the series. Hirlarious gives me Comprehensive Tovarsih vibes between the 2 characters as one really jerks the other chain even if unknowingly.

Second, just wanted to shout out that the credits page on chapter 3 works in so many ways. Is it Imaginary Cute Imouto or imaginary Contract Imouto…. Lol

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 11:04AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

A little more lil sis mode please.

joined Feb 1, 2021

These two have such a bizarre relationship, it's impossible to get comfortable

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Just wait, they're gonna be sleeping together soon enough.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Love the series

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Just wait, they're gonna be sleeping together soon enough.

The first "Onee-chan I can't sleep can I sleep with you?"

Is going to be very awkward for her haha.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I saw the NSFW tag and for a moment I was like "What? They're moving kind of fast..." lol.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Did anybody notice Meguru looking at Hayafuji's panties while she was unpacking?
Also I feel like Hayafuji's sweater is an OMORI reference but I'm probably wrong.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I agree with the comments here, Meguru knows exactly what she's doing. She probably knows that Hayafuji has a crush on her and is taking advantage of the situation. Hopefully we'll get a chapter from Meguru's perspective soon so we can find out what her goal is here.

joined Apr 14, 2022

gay credit page

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Oof, that's quite a dilemma. And the lil sister definitely had a thing for her dead older sister.

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

I agree with the comments here, Meguru knows exactly what she's doing. She probably knows that Hayafuji has a crush on her and is taking advantage of the situation. Hopefully we'll get a chapter from Meguru's perspective soon so we can find out what her goal is here.

Looks to me like Meguru's sister either passed away or married/went overseas and Meguru misses her (no idea yet if siblings-wise or romantically-wise). She noticed Hayafuji's crush on her and either interpreted it as kindness (her sister probably was kind too) or knew exactly what it was and decided to play with fire... her blushes seem to mean that she's starting to get burn

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Meguru has that weird permanent thousand-yard stare a la Mei from Citrus that makes her really hard to read. I still can't quite get what she is as a character, is she sad, happy, lonely, horny, etc ? It makes me want to keep going with the story though, so there's that I guess :P

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 9:01PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

That credits page tho...
We know, Knight Heron, we know...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh come on. Butts aren't NSFW.

To reply you must either login or sign up.