Forum › Posts by Fahadxyuu

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Who's the girl smoking beside miki-chan?

Fahadxyuu
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 15:03
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Damn just end it and start a new series but with how well it sells, I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Man after re reading it all in one go I love how fluffy and calm the first few volumes were and I love their dates plus Shiho is a great character but all in all this feels like such a mess.

Pretty meh if considering how hyped this series is, but i look forward to the direction it takes from here on out

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Lol I love the artstyle and characters, seems interesting I hope it will be like futari escape.

Once again the Artstyle is really great, has that comfy feel and immerses the reader into it. ( I feel throw away the suit together got my intrest in same way, F for chasing Spica)

Edit: just went through artists twitter and damn sensei has been drawing these two for ages.

last edited at Nov 22, 2022 2:32PM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

The best thing in YH right now.

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Jeez the story is so ass, I doubt even the author knows what he/she is doing.

Art is great as always though.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

It's finally translated.... TSYM <3

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Lol whats with this sex friends (compensated dating in this case) forcing themselves on the other girl I've read this week

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Even a simple panel of "no one's here so we can keep holding hands" is so sweet and cute, love their relationship hope they can actually achieve a stable life.

I hope it doesn't go down the route like the other manga I read, I don't know the name I think it was about the girl working/owning the laundromat which is about to go out of business and has a hobby of making music? ( God my memory is so bad)

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 1:54AM

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

The color page in the new issue was incredible.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Ohh boy....

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Thank God it's a one shot after seeing the last page of the chapter.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Goddamn the cleaning and redrawing for an extra chapter sure was a treat to read.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

As much as I would like the polymory route I can't help but root for sensei more than other girls

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Arghh no way it's on a break this month after that last chapter

Yea, I really wanted to see what's next lol Also Asumi chan is interested in lesbian brothels wasn't listed. Not even spica.

Well nonetheless this months yuri hime was good the villianess and summer lemon and overlay are more than enough for me, if not for the volume release last month I would have completely forgotten about Chasing Spica

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 12:44PM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Arghh no way it's on a break this month after that last chapter

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

This chapter was good and funny as well

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Lol this is cute, hope it doesn't go downhill like many other series.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Still waiting for the chapter where they are getting married.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

You can't literally expect the other person to keep doting on you forever sure she forgot their anniversary which is wrong but she has a life to focus on which doesn't revolve around her girlfriend, Yuni herself realizes this since she says that she should've called her herself rather than expecting Nanase to do it coz she did it for the past 5 months.

She just got an opportunity to play as a starter which is a big thing for her plus you're 6months into dating, if there is something you're not satisfied with talk it out or break up, Yuni does that in chapter 4 but in chapter 5 she goes back to the old self who desires affection and care which she doesn't even acknowledge that she did something wrong instead she blames Nanase or Fuuko for it.

Well again she is a highschool girl with her first relationship so I don't blame her but I don't think Nanase is playing with her either, I may sound biased since I read the raws but even before that I don't think Nanase is a complete b!tch with no regards for Yuni's feeling

In a relationship where the only time you get to "be in a relationship" is behind closed doors and away from other people (which as we're aware is Nanase's idea), I'd think every bit of affection that they can get matters. And in this, Nanase is not holding up her end of the relationship as well as she could be. And again, as stated, it didn't even need to be anything more than a phone call. Just some time, that Nanase put off so long that Yuni was sure she'd forgotten. It's not "revolving around her girlfriend," it's giving the person who's supposed to be important to you the attention they deserve, on a day where that attention is all the more meaningful.

Sure Nanase wants to keep their relationship a secret and even a 5min call during their anniversary is all Yuni needed, but Yuni knew that Nanase will be busy with her club duties and expecting the other person to take the initiative everytime is kinda ridiculous and Nanase has said why she wants it to be secret coz she doesn't have fond memories of even having a crush back in middle school, just some "trust me and kiss" isn't going to make it all go away.

She forgot the anniversary sure it's wrong but it's realistic, and it's not like she was spending time with a side chick or a girl who said that she is fine being her 2nd girlfriend.

Nanase prioritizes her club very much and Yuni knows that so if there is something she is not satisfied with she ought to outright say like she did in chapter 4.

Nanase as a girlfriend is hard and dumb as brick but she actually talks about it rather than keeping it bottled.

We as readers know Yuni is frustrated with lack of affection coz she blows it on her alt acc but Nanase doesn't read or know what Yuni exactly wants.
Yuni has kinda made a idealized image of Nanase being the perfect girlfriend and when something she doesn't expect happens, it makes her upset.
Next chapter Nanase realizes that she actually needs to show affection to Yuni and even says how she is dating a girl to yuki.
Yuni on the other hand gets a text from nanase saying different than usual to picture she sent(which is actually very different since she just cropped fuuko out of it and is blushing very furiously) and gets disappointed like bruh.

I assume you caught up to the newest raws so I will talk about spoilers.

Yes. Yuni has a lot of problems, but that doesn't mean what Nanase doing is right. Nanase doesn't understand what being in a relationship means, and only does things convenient for herself. She tries to make Yuni happy by buying Yuni a juice, but she got the flavor wrong. She knows their relationship is still tense from her forgetting the anniversary, but she was still going on and on about volleyball, with Yuni looking bored and not able to say anything

I was happy when I saw Nanase telling her friend about her relationship and was beginning to come out of the closet. I thought she was finally going to change for the better. Then she immediately tells Yuni to travel to another city Osaka to watch her match next week. She is not even asking for Yuni's thoughts on it, but pressures Yuni into agreeing to come. "I really look forward to it. You will come right? You can also do some sightseeing too, ALONE." That is not how you ask your partner for something like this. Sure, Nanase is going with the team so she doesn't have to pay travel expenses or worry about her safety, but what about Yuni? Yuni has to pay for her own trip and she doesn't have the money, and it is dangerous for a high school girl to travel alone, but none of these even crossed Nanase's mind. She just tells Yuni to come and that's it. Yuni is so desperate that she has to rely on Fukko's money.

As for the photo, can you really blame Yuni for being mad? Yuni went all the way to Osaka to watch Nanase match. She texted to Nanase "Are you awake? How's your day? How do I look?" with the photo. The only reply was single phrase "You look different today." At lease ask about Yuni's day and tell Yuni about hers for god's sake. If Nanase is going to bed early for the match tomorrow, she can tell Yuni about it and say good night. Nanase did none of these and just went with the one-liner to end the conversation. She is the one the asked Yuni to come but she doesn't even seem to care about how Yuni is doing.

Nanase doesn't need to give up volleyball or anything, she just need to give some thoughts to how Yuni feels, and sadly, she is not doing it at all. Even if we let everything else slide, at the very least Nanase should know it is hard for her girlfriend to spend a large sum of money to go to Osaka to watch her match alone. It should be common sense if Nanase has any consideration for Yuni, but she just takes everything for granted.

Never said Nanase is the perfect girlfriend either.
Most of the stuff I've mentioned was the problems with Yuni with the updated chapters not the raws.
That whole rambling was about Yuni having "unrealistic standards" comment with expectations and not being understanding about their relationship.
Plus I did mention about Nanase being a dumb girlfriend.
As much as I think Nanase is in the wrong I feel Yuni's lack of communication with nanase makes it worse than it should be.
Leaving your girl alone at Osaka sure that's not right but at the same time Yuni never says her side of stories to Nanase, Fuuko is convenient to Yuni but having a girlfriend and hanging with a girl dead set on becoming your 2nd girlfriend (not completely) is wrong in itself, chapter 8 and 9 makes Nanase a dumb girlfriend which takes things for granted but there are moments when she tries to be with Yuni, in the same chapter she even invites Yuni the next time but that gets interuppted by Fuuko. Yuni is in relationship with nanase for the 6th month and she literally wants to be showered in affection all the time not trying to be understanding or speaking out about the stuff she is not satisfied with.

Ik when I included spoilers I should have spoken with the context and not vague but that still doesn't make Yuni any better than Nanase.

last edited at May 24, 2022 9:52PM

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Wasn't really fond of the past couple of chapters but this one was a really cute chapter.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

You can't literally expect the other person to keep doting on you forever sure she forgot their anniversary which is wrong but she has a life to focus on which doesn't revolve around her girlfriend, Yuni herself realizes this since she says that she should've called her herself rather than expecting Nanase to do it coz she did it for the past 5 months.

She just got an opportunity to play as a starter which is a big thing for her plus you're 6months into dating, if there is something you're not satisfied with talk it out or break up, Yuni does that in chapter 4 but in chapter 5 she goes back to the old self who desires affection and care which she doesn't even acknowledge that she did something wrong instead she blames Nanase or Fuuko for it.

Well again she is a highschool girl with her first relationship so I don't blame her but I don't think Nanase is playing with her either, I may sound biased since I read the raws but even before that I don't think Nanase is a complete b!tch with no regards for Yuni's feeling

In a relationship where the only time you get to "be in a relationship" is behind closed doors and away from other people (which as we're aware is Nanase's idea), I'd think every bit of affection that they can get matters. And in this, Nanase is not holding up her end of the relationship as well as she could be. And again, as stated, it didn't even need to be anything more than a phone call. Just some time, that Nanase put off so long that Yuni was sure she'd forgotten. It's not "revolving around her girlfriend," it's giving the person who's supposed to be important to you the attention they deserve, on a day where that attention is all the more meaningful.

Sure Nanase wants to keep their relationship a secret and even a 5min call during their anniversary is all Yuni needed, but Yuni knew that Nanase will be busy with her club duties and expecting the other person to take the initiative everytime is kinda ridiculous and Nanase has said why she wants it to be secret coz she doesn't have fond memories of even having a crush back in middle school, just some "trust me and kiss" isn't going to make it all go away.

She forgot the anniversary sure it's wrong but it's realistic, and it's not like she was spending time with a side chick or a girl who said that she is fine being her 2nd girlfriend.

Nanase prioritizes her club very much and Yuni knows that so if there is something she is not satisfied with she ought to outright say like she did in chapter 4.

Nanase as a girlfriend is hard and dumb as brick but she actually talks about it rather than keeping it bottled.

We as readers know Yuni is frustrated with lack of affection coz she blows it on her alt acc but Nanase doesn't read or know what Yuni exactly wants.
Yuni has kinda made a idealized image of Nanase being the perfect girlfriend and when something she doesn't expect happens, it makes her upset.
Next chapter Nanase realizes that she actually needs to show affection to Yuni and even says how she is dating a girl to yuki.
Yuni on the other hand gets a text from nanase saying different than usual to picture she sent(which is actually very different since she just cropped fuuko out of it and is blushing very furiously) and gets disappointed like bruh.

last edited at May 24, 2022 12:29AM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

She is flawed but tries her best meanwhile Yuni on the other hand has expectations of what being in a relationship should be and wants to show to the whole world that she is dating, which Nanase is afraid of but Fuuko isn't.

I don't know about you, but if I had been planning an anniversary thing with my SO and they didn't so much as call to tell me something was up, I'd be pretty upset with them. That hardly seems like "trying her best."

last edited at May 23, 2022 6:27PM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Poor Nanase having to deal with these two sociopath because she not a "perfect girlfriend" to Yuni unrealistic standards.

"unrealistic standard"
so 6 month dating with one side affection while the other only focus on sports club is normal standard huh?

She was the first one to wish for their anniversary for the past 5 months plus I don't know how it's one sided when Nanase clearly reprociates them, while Yuni wants them not to hide their relationship for which I don't blame her since it's her first relationship and though people on social media may accept her it's not like the whole school will, Nanase went through that and thinks about how others will think about it plus she has a good career in front of her, If nanase disregards everything and only lives for Yuni I don't think it will be any different from Kitakimi or that manga by flowerchild.

Nanase is realistic and does best of her ability though when she said "is there anything tomorrow" to their anniversary tomorrow really makes it seem like she is playing with Yuni and completely her fault on that, but she wished literally minutes after their anniversary ended which doesn't make it any better though.

She is flawed but tries her best meanwhile Yuni on the other hand has expectations of what being in a relationship should be and wants to show to the whole world that she is dating, which Nanase is afraid of but Fuuko isn't.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Another great chapter, I really hope they end up happy but with how it's going some things may be inevitable however I like their vibe to be so positive and the art style really makes me fluffy

Really hope this gets licensed in English and if it does I hope they don't fuck up the title.

Edit: This is not regarding the chapter.
However does anyone know if any team is going to pick up Miyako's manga adaptation of "summer, lemon and overlay"

last edited at May 23, 2022 7:42AM