Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

This manga is hella entertaining even without the NSFW content. I wish it had monthly updates at least.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Asumi is a player."

"Asumi is a prostitute."

"Asumi is using prostitutes."

1/3 chance of guessing right!

Though I guess Asumi did mention getting payday first, which should be a clue.

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 1:20AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh man, Nao-Chan is so precious! I wish nothing but the best for her!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Interesting chapter on “addiction”… looking forward to next chapter. Has this been licensed yet?

Edit: Yes it has. By Seven Seas… publishing/printing in November 2022. I’m gonna buy a copy.

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 1:43AM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

YO WHAT IS THIS GIRL'S GRIP STRENGTH?? OR HOW FRAGILE IS THAT PLATE!

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Not only does Asumi really like having sex with women, she passively spreads her passion to the women around her.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I was almost expecting Rita-san's scene to be in a volume special instead so we can get more of Nao's reactions which were definitely funny and cute.

Speaking of that scene, definitely reminded me of Homura Subaru's works.

AND YES NAO-CHAN GO FOR IT! SATISFY YOUR LESBIAN THIRST.

AngelsDoNotCry
Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

With all this lesbian energy that the MC is amassing each chapter, what going to happening when she finally clashes with Mai (on the mattress).

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

With all this lesbian energy that the MC is amassing each chapter, what going to happening when she finally clashes with Mai (on the mattress).

at that point she'd be the brothel's #1 vip customer that has had seggs with every prostitute in the job except for mai

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Someone get in touch with lesbian OSHA and report that woman. Tribadism? on an inflatable mattress? all lubed up??

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Come to think of it. The end of the story could be Asumi, being sponsored Nanao (who's rich) and Mai (who works at brothel), continues her hobby. They three may live together as triangle couples.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

This chapter was amazing. Nanao is such a goddamn mess I absolutely adore her. I really hope she gets some payoff in the end, hell not just getting some, some actual payoff wouldn't be bad either. And I'm not exactly sure why but the lewds were really hot this chapter. Like really. Good lord.

Okay hear me out: imagine Nao discovers the brothel service Asumi is using, and she decides to try it out to see why Asumi likes it so much, and then boom, her first sex worker is Mai.

Cue sexual hijinks and set up for a thruple end game

Yes.

at that point she'd be the brothel's #1 vip customer...

Not exactly related but reminded me that I've seen several ideas where Asumi joins and/or somehow takes over the entire thing and/or scores herself a harem of beauties that swoon over her and I'm not entirely against these ideas.

As one last aside on that topic, thanks for the replies to my questions about supporting authors and such from before. Sadly it seems that Amazon.jp doesn't ship here, and I try to avoid digital stuff precisely because it's not physical, so I'll just make do with what's available. Getting me the licensed copies was part of the plan all along anyway.

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 5:54AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I don't care about the H scenes anymore gimme Nanao spilling the beans about her feelings already

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

I'm really invested on the story now >:)

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

I'm really invested on the story now >:)

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Poor Nanao, she doesn't know that Asumi is addicted to good lesbian sex. But she might learn, oh she might learn indeed.

I'm still interested in Asumi finding Mai, but I think I'm starting to root more for just some kind of Harem End fueled by Asumi's raw, unintentional lesbian magnetism.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Okay hear me out: imagine Nao discovers the brothel service Asumi is using, and she decides to try it out to see why Asumi likes it so much, and then boom, her first sex worker is Mai.

Cue sexual hijinks and set up for a thruple end game

omfg please let this happen

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I just realised, after all this time that this is not an alternative universe love live doujin series

Sunlitwarrior
joined May 31, 2019

Huh... just realized that Nao's the Sugar mommy in this equation.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, Nanao-chan, you sweet summer child.

I hope I didn't accidentally make it sound like I am not enjoying it, since I'm actually having a lot of fun.

joined Jan 21, 2022

I thought the chapter was gonna be over by the time Asumi got home but boy this chapter kept on giving. Rita-san's boobs looked sooo nice. I really like how the author draws them

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This went almost exactly as I hoped it would. May Nanao’s misunderstandings only grow deeper.

Rita just mocking Asumi when she clearly told her to stop multiple times kinda put me off the sex scene tho.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Im glad the misunderstanding is cleared up at a fast pace. And I can understand the confusion, surely if I knew Asumi from Nanaos perspective, Id never guess shed be a brothel regular.

In any case, nanaos become priority number one of who should get an own chapter of having sex with asumi. I wonder wholl be top though. Maybe shell have a hidden rich mistress side in her?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This series is special to me because the sex is like, okay and fine, it's hot sure, but that's not why I come to read this. The story and characters are actually really fun and interesting and the dialogue is usually pretty hilarious too.

holds hands up in victory I READ IT FOR THE STORY! FINALLY, IT'S COME TRUE!

Is that little section enough to add a masturbation tag for this chapter, too? Cause I'm pretty sure that wasn't implying she just got wet.

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 9:41AM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Come to think of it. The end of the story could be Asumi, being sponsored Nanao (who's rich) and Mai (who works at brothel), continues her hobby. They three may live together as triangle couples.

I feel bad for Nanao in this equation

unless she gets real used to polyamory real fast, that sounds like a recipe for her to feel lonely and/or exploited

To reply you must either login or sign up.