Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Feb 10, 2022

In any case, nanaos become priority number one of who should get an own chapter of having sex with asumi. I wonder wholl be top though. Maybe shell have a hidden rich mistress side in her?

Because of experience the Top will be Asumi for sure. By experience I don't mean as a Top. While she's been bottom all the time, she learned what and where the sweet spots of a girl are. Nanao would perfectly be the bottom cause she doesn't have experience as far as we know. To summarize, with her knowledge Asumi can perfectly Top Nanao. But they could switch after Nanao get some experience.

Now out of your comment. I'd really like to see Nanao and Asumi together as girlfriends. I mean It wouldn't make any sense to introduce Nanao for nothing but somehow I feel like she will be friendzoned. Mai... I wonder if Asumi is in love with her. I'm sure that Asumi and Mai will see each other again maybe have segs but will they end up together? Everything was going good until Nanao was introduced but don't get wrong I like Nanao as the character she is but it's just that I don't like one sided loves. I want Nanao x Asumi at this point, I don't mind if Mai joins them or no but I want N x A :^]

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 10:47AM

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

This went almost exactly as I hoped it would. May Nanao’s misunderstandings only grow deeper.

Rita just mocking Asumi when she clearly told her to stop multiple times kinda put me off the sex scene tho.

Same, on both counts. I'm just gonna tell myself Asumi and Rita set up a safeword offscreen, for peace of mind.

joined Jul 8, 2020

This is so much fun lol

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah at this point we know nanao way better than Mai and like it’d be so mean to introduce her like this, with this much screentime, and not have her end up with asumi in the end. Like damn.

Also if Mai and asumi do end up together asumi is going to know her colleagues really well

joined Feb 1, 2021

Also if Mai and asumi do end up together asumi is going to know her colleagues really well

"Knowing" them in this case referring to the biblical sense as well

AngelsDoNotCry
Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

With all this lesbian energy that the MC is amassing each chapter, what going to happening when she finally clashes with Mai (on the mattress).

at that point she'd be the brothel's #1 vip customer that has had seggs with every prostitute in the job except for mai

Only #1 there? Pfft Asumi needs to be #1 nationwide in Japan before she can face Mai.

O0480040113112528096
joined May 23, 2014

With all this lesbian energy that the MC is amassing each chapter, what going to happening when she finally clashes with Mai (on the mattress).

at that point she'd be the brothel's #1 vip customer that has had seggs with every prostitute in the job except for mai

Only #1 there? Pfft Asumi needs to be #1 nationwide in Japan before she can face Mai.

lol Mai is like an ultimate boss or sth

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

ah yes that patented after sex glow, we've all seen it

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

lube is quite literally the greatest invention of mankind

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Rita just mocking Asumi when she clearly told her to stop multiple times kinda put me off the sex scene tho.

Asumi never "clearly told her to stop." She did say things like, "Wait" or "go slower," but she never insisted on anything.

This was standard top-bottom sex patter, not a rape scene.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Asumi never "clearly told her to stop." She did say things like, "Wait" or "go slower," but she never insisted on anything.

This was standard top-bottom sex patter, not a rape scene.

Adding to this, I don't remember under which series it was, but i remember ppl talking about how it's kind of an engrained thing in Japan to say stuff like Wait, not there, etc. due to purity/restraint/whatever it was called stuff.
Def weird to us Westerners but not the same as refusal or even disapproval on Asumi's part.

So that, in addition with how Asumi has the whole bottom shtick of liking to be "bullied" a bit, p solidly indicates that she's actually against anything Rita does

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

yeah it was slightly uncomfortable in some spots but when asumi told her to go slower and she did that was cool

also asumi has been established to just be like this

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 4:29PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Since when is teasing the same as mocking? There is nothing to indicate that Rita would have ignored a serious protest, but all Asumi was doing was going "argh it feels too good"

It's not like I'm into this type of thing but it's not malicious

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I just realised, after all this time that this is not an alternative universe love live doujin series

Wha??

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
Probably confused it with this parody doujin series: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/takasaki_yu_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I totally read this for the plot and very interesting dynamics between the different characters as Asumi looks for her childhood friend who she believes works in the adult industry

Totally

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nanao is READY TO RUMBLE!!!

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 7:00PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

When she said "pr..." at the end, was she about to say prostitute?

Oh man, Nao-Chan is so precious! I wish nothing but the best for her!

....... So you want her to forget aboiut Asumi and move on?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am loving Nanao and how she has no idea what is going on. I wonder if she will find out about the service and try it out. I am also assuming she will do a joint deal with Asumi one day.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

I am loving Nanao and how she has no idea what is going on. I wonder if she will find out about the service and try it out. I am also assuming she will do a joint deal with Asumi one day.

Ikr, the author is literally exploiting every possible yuri sex form. So one-sided love couple can absolutely be one of the author's yurisexpedia. And the best match would be a foursome with Sayaka and Suzune, since Suzune also has a affection on Sayaka while Asumi and Sayaka are both playgirl type.

Kyouko
joined Dec 30, 2017

I really haven't laughed this hard in a while

joined Feb 1, 2021

She's going to assume that Asumi is the prostitute, and try to hire her after several pages of working up the courage to ask. Just you watch.

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

Im hoping Nanao makes a move next chapter, i wonder who would be top tho, maybe Nanao has a secret sexy side
(/ω\)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

She's going to assume that Asumi is the prostitute, and try to hire her after several pages of working up the courage to ask. Just you watch.

PLEASE I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Yeah, it's pretty clearly being set up this way. I imagine it'll happen in the next 2 or 3 chapters, but maybe even as early as next chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.