Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Kollie79 posted:

You can buy digital copies from Amazon.JP, but they aren’t going to ship a physical copy oversea as far as I’m aware, not sure how cards work as well, mine doesn’t work, so I’ve had to buy Japanese Amazon gift cards, but my PayPal works directly on other sites

Beyond that it’s always nice to check the creators Twitter and see if they have a direct way to show them a little support, I give a few of them a couple bucks each month that way along with picking up English releases

Depending on region, you can directly order many officially published manga as well, they even have a help page describing it (kinda), but keep in mind the shipping fee is going to be $50+ fairly often. Buying digital copies is the way to go generally, but keep in mind that digital copies have their own technicalities. In the case of Yuri Hime, digital copies sold are not counted towards continuation of serializations. This is quite different from saying that buying them is meaningless, which I would not do. Otherwise would echo that the best way to ensure financial support to an artist you like is to support them directly on Fanbox (or similar). Those sites will take a much smaller cut than manga publishers.

Anyway, probably good to not get carried away too much further.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Ever since someone announced the new chapter to be released on the 18th, I have been anticipating this plopping up. Please never so this again ;-;

joined Feb 10, 2022

So F?

joined May 26, 2022

So F?

I emailed the translator, they said they're still working on it!

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Purchased yuri hime of this month. Asumi is a true beast.

Chris2aDegree
Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Nanao is such a fucking delight. I hope we get more from her POV

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I think Asumi is still roleplaying as a shy girl cuz she knows it gets all the girls going and be more aggressive. Really getting a bang for her buck you know.

Also roommate is too cute and funny. Did you see that pretending to be reading pose. Read to me like one of your french girls.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

What does this mean!? The numbers, Mason! What do they mean!?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I honestly want her to end up with Nanao at this point she's so adorable.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Nanao wants to be her girlfriend, but I think Asumi is too deep and will never be a monogamist anymore.

joined Feb 1, 2021

"WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?"

What indeed, Nanao. What indeed.

JustMyFeelings
joined Feb 25, 2022

Two outcomes: Nanao misunderstood and instead thinks mc/asumi is two-timer
OR
She understood it clearly

JustMyFeelings
joined Feb 25, 2022

Two outcomes: Nanao misunderstood and instead thinks mc/asumi is two-timer
OR
She understood it clearly

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

A very fun chapter indeed, thanks for the translation!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Nao-chan is in crisis

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Nanao wants to be her girlfriend, but I think Asumi is too deep and will never be a monogamist anymore.

Okay hear me out: imagine Nao discovers the brothel service Asumi is using, and she decides to try it out to see why Asumi likes it so much, and then boom, her first sex worker is Mai.

Cue sexual hijinks and set up for a thruple end game

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Okay hear me out: imagine Nao discovers the brothel service Asumi is using, and she decides to try it out to see why Asumi likes it so much, and then boom, her first sex worker is Mai.

...When is your manga coming out and how can I subscribe to it?

joined Jan 11, 2014

Incredible. Yes please

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I want some of what youre smoking

joined Apr 1, 2013

This is the best manga hahaha

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yes, this please. I like this.

Also, I feel kinda bad for Nanao, she's so confuuuuused xD Gotta be bad for her heart~

joined Aug 2, 2018

Ugh… poor Nanao…. She needs head pats from Asumi

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone needs to tell the poor girl about Mai-chan, or she'll think something sordid is going on with Asumi-chan!

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

god I love this manga

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

This manga is hella entertaining even without the NSFW content. I wish it had monthly updates at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.