She understood it clearly

JustMyFeelings
no group discussion 15 May 12:11
joined Feb 25, 2022

Ily man thanks

JustMyFeelings
joined Feb 25, 2022

Ch.20
I can't wait to have my heart crushed by this arc. The purpose of the upcoming arc is to let the mc realize that she needs to fight for her love and not just stay by her side labeled as a "friend/maid/classmate/rival" and try to be Claire's "lover"

joined Feb 25, 2022

It's starting to take over the site...

joined Feb 25, 2022

YO!! THAT'S THE KIND OF MOM I ASPIRE TO BE! RICH, GORGEOUS, AND SEXY! Also being trusted so much by my child that they would disclose their relationship with me!
Ch.32 comment

joined Feb 25, 2022

HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS GOOD. I'm hooked. Hoping for more

JustMyFeelings
joined Feb 25, 2022

Love the series. However I agree the last few chapters are a bit fast, like they just wanna be done with. Wish they didn't do that, but if they didn't the series would drag on for a longer period of time, but that's their problem. Like I'm fine with like maybe 1 chapter about kaoru developing feelings for Uta as they started living together(in the time skip, uta working, also before the kiss) and her realizing her feelings more and trying hard to confess to Uta but she gets embarrassed way too much she needs to rely on alcohol and the chapters goes on. Basically I just wished there was more build up before the confession of kaoru. Anyone else agree?