Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

The lead artist was sick last week, so that chapter was delayed.

Btw, who is the lead artist? Do they have other series?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Woah, sly. I like it

joined Aug 29, 2019

He's kinda playing with fire. Here's hoping no one gets burnt.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

He is not just a guardian angel, he is the envoy of the God Yuri, he is a Knight, our Hero!

joined May 1, 2015

This cliffhanger...
I want to know what happens next.
Man, the next chapter is going to be brilliant.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Just as keikaku.

joined Jun 25, 2021

rare to see such a high quality man of culture

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

My man Garth over here making the world safe for yuri. Wingman arc is a go! It should be great so long as his hubris doesn't muck things up. Don't fly too close to the sun, fellow traveler.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright Garth you're just going for it huh, well you'll need to considering that Yvonne is at this point literally going "I am the sole singular person Elsa cannot be with". Like she's not even going we can't date because we're both women, it's specifically "I'm the villainess and thus the only person on this planet who couldn't be the one for her".

last edited at May 29, 2022 6:21PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Alright what the hell, I guess it is funny that this guy is literally a yuri fan in-universe, but it seems a bit too much on the nose for me :P

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

oh DAMN that is a evil cliffhanger wow Garth

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Garth is definitely one of us with an evolved form of Yuri Goggles...

Anyway, seeing her jealous is a bit of a good sign... Hopefully she changes her perspective soon and get her girl. That line that said, the villainess will never become a love interest really hurts. Just one or two arcs more...

last edited at May 29, 2022 7:27PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to gather an army of yuri danshis and release them into the genre lo/

joined Apr 6, 2012

TL notes reference a way to support this manhua, with a discord link. Can someone post a comment here with a link that does not require joining yet another discord?

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

A man of Yuri (100% Purity)

I see you are a fellow man of culture

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

GARTH BEST BOY!!!
SUCK ON THAT SYSTEM!
THE TRUE WINGMAN HAS ARRIVED!

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

”Something far more profound lay behind his remarkable powers of observation.”

a deep love of the yuri genre

I’m dead

Seems like they’re going with the nuclear option of ‘how can I date her when the two of you are already a couple.’

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Such a mystery innit?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Alright what the hell, I guess it is funny that this guy is literally a yuri fan in-universe, but it seems a bit too much on the nose for me :P

Well, as Yvonne says, it is an otome game...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

alright Garth you're just going for it huh, well you'll need to considering that Yvonne is at this point literally going "I am the sole singular person Elsa cannot be with". Like she's not even going we can't date because we're both women, it's specifically "I'm the villainess and thus the only person on this planet who couldn't be the one for her".

But Garth doesn't know about the Villainess System. Nobody knows, not even Elsa.

If other people knew that some kind of god-like power forces Evie to periodically hurt Elsa, and sometimes hurt her REAL BAD, they would understand better Evie's contradictory feelings.

As it stands, nobody has a clue... and Elsa is just puzzled by Evie's wild mood swings from passionate attachment and possessiveness to trying to push Elsa as far from her as possible. (◞‸◟;)

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"But the villainess will never be a love interest option."

Rae Taylor: Laughs

Also I feel like there might be something that doesn't make a whole lot of sense about Garth being a mega yuri fan in this otome game world but I'm just gonna choose not to think about it that much because I like it.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Little bro is actually the gigachad

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hauteclere posted:

"But the villainess will never be a love interest option."

Rae Taylor: Laughs

Also I feel like there might be something that doesn't make a whole lot of sense about Garth being a mega yuri fan in this otome game world but I'm just gonna choose not to think about it that much because I like it.

That line is interesting, how can this girl think about the villainess not being a love interest and at the same time wonder why she's jealous... It doesn't get more obvious than that! so I'm glad the yuri danshi is here to tell her right in the face because that level of density can form galaxies

joined Jul 14, 2021

Garth is a hero we needed :v

To reply you must either login or sign up.