Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

That was a rollercoaster ride, I wonder what happened to the other girl that have a crush with the male sensei?

95091482_p0_master1200%20(1)%20(1)
joined Apr 15, 2022

Doujin is a wild rollercoaster of emotions, but surprisingly enough the delivery of the plot and story was very clear compared to most other "everyone is mentally unstable" doujins. I am however disappointed how little the characters develop outside of the protagonists, Haruki being a victim to this to a major extent even if she had so much potential.

joined Aug 29, 2019

No fuckin' way!

Thanks, Daphie, now it's complete here as well.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Already read that on md, but no reason not to reread it, I actually liked both the story and the main characters, really happy for an end that's as happy as they were likely to get.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And Heaven knows they both deserved this happy end.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

No fuckin' way!

Thanks, Daphie, now it's complete here as well.

Yes! It's been done for more than 6 months I think, but I was waiting on approval from the original group to post it here as well! Happy to see the series complete on Dynasty. It was a ride, and I loved it!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've read the epilogue many times and still find it so nice, aaahh I hope they stay happy and lewd forever, thank you very much!!
I wonder what's going to be Flowerchild next ride

last edited at May 26, 2022 2:43PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ngl I feel like I've lost the point of the story when they included the side characters but didn't really extend much of their character development. It seems cute but it's rlly not that great given the way both characters acted when anyone else were involved in their relationship. I'll have to reread this because it felt like neither characters should have been together.

last edited at May 26, 2022 2:50PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I swear on me mum daphie translates like half the unhealthy relationship manga

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, that was certainly a wild ride of a manga. Thanks for capping it off Daphie!

joined Jul 8, 2021

Wow, it finally ended. This was my first yuri manga, and something I definitely wouldn't read from the beginning again, but I'm happy it ended on a light note.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Thanks 4 TL! another material that I'll soon buy :)
Happy for them that the two MC are alright? ... nice Ending!♥

joined Jan 11, 2022

Wow, it finally ended. This was my first yuri manga, and something I definitely wouldn't read from the beginning again, but I'm happy it ended on a light note.

Read the manga Girl Friends by Milk Morinaga

That's the first Yuri manga I read and it hooked me for life!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Hello but where is the angst tag?

Made an account just so I can say I got pissed off reading this series. Even the "happy" ending didn't make me feel better. Maybe because it got axed but in the end, Sei is still the same. "Yoru and Aya are equally important", don't make me laugh. Who knows if she will just end up seeing Yoru again and leave Aya behind? And author, you already made Sei keep living in the past, now isn't Aya kinda the same? Like Sei is her only option, Sei needs her, she has to stay, she just can't move on. Man, now I really wish there is another epilogue or something where they broke up, and Aya finally found someone that wholeheartedly love her, than this awful woman. The girl is just only 18 for fk sack.

So yeah, what I got from this series is two girls made each other a mess of a human, and even after becoming adults, those terrible beings made a whole new mess for other young girls too.

Completely agree. The main characters in this manga were terrible

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

this is just an endurance manga for masochists. "ah yes I want to read a manga of two cunts being cunts and causing other cunts to be cunting" and for me a lot of these cunt moments come out of left field and makes me even more pissed and mald than if the cunt moment actually made sense. Dropped at chapter 17 as I'm gay and not into cunts.(plus this cunt moment came even more out of left field then any of the other cunt moments)

last edited at May 26, 2022 6:36PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

everything is great and going smoothly until she said "yoru and aya are equally important to me" like anytime she would do a ntr move behind aya. T-T. it would be great if she followed up a "but or however" line on her words that can give us assurance that at some point aya is has more special part in her heart not only in her bed.

joined Aug 29, 2019

this is just an endurance manga for masochists. "ah yes I want to read a manga of two cunts being cunts and causing other cunts to be cunting" and for me a lot of these cunt moments come out of left field and makes me even more pissed and mald than if the cunt moment actually made sense. Dropped at chapter 17 as I'm gay and not into cunts.(plus this cunt moment came even more out of left field then any of the other cunt moments)

It's kinda funny (and also sad) how different reactions are to "edgy" and "angsty" manga like this one.

You wouldn't believe the sheer glee reading this series gave me. I'd say it's more like a manga for sadists, because I thoroughly enjoyed them being awful and suffering the consequences. I only hopped onto the series when chapter 17 was released, so that was kinda the peak for me. :D

last edited at May 26, 2022 6:41PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

Excellent yuri with a lot of twists and beautiful erotic scenes! A well worked end. This manga is not perfect but at least assumed until the end! not like some who get lost on the way and make illogical scenaristic choices.
Thanks for the translation.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As always, it's very amusing to get such contrast in opinions when it comes to this manga lo/ for me to hate it, I would have to born anew in a different country I guess, ah but I hated Yoru because even now, you can be sure she's not happy and just messing with anyone out there and ruining more relationships even if Sei isn't around.

joined Oct 30, 2021

Wow, their obsessions are just wow.. The characters using the word "love" make me don't understand the word at all, maybe I still have a lot to learn. I feel so sorry for Aya, but these experiences made her proactive in life. Making her proactive as a tox-, I mean selfish person, which was good since she only go with the flow and that made her empty and depressed. Anyways, since she had already a partner and will go to college soon, I wish she could meet a good friend she deserves. A friend who wouldn't invade her privacy countless times, manipulate her vulnerabilities, always asking for their company and time, or let's not forget, asking them to solve their trauma or sexual frustrations from them. And I don't just mean her childhood best friend, y'know. Also that supposed to be adult who creep on minors because she was hurt by her "love" in high school who she also manipulated. From these people in her life, Aya really learned a lot! Hoping for her to make more healthy connections with others :)

joined Mar 8, 2019

The ending feels rushed seeing as we don't really know what happened with the other girls... but I'd say this was a manga worth reading. Loved the characters, the story, the progression kind of muddled through after Ch 15ish like there was intent to expand storylines and further complicate the plot but there was no follow through so it was wrapped up as neatly and quickly as possible. Regardless I still would love for this to be in my library.

I know opinions are divided but I'd say the author did a fantastic job. The characters were complicated yet it was easy comprehend why they did the things they did, even Yoru. I hope this gets picked up! Maybe Seven Seas will since it's done?!

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Nice epilogue

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Can't help but feel like this ended to quickly since there was so much more degeneracy to be had, but it still a nice read either way.

joined Jan 11, 2022

The whole "Yoru and Aya are equally as important to me" thing is so messed up. Really too bad it got axed because I was really hoping for a side story with the best friend and mochi, maybe to provide contrast to how messed up the primary relationship is. Loved the story though, thanks for the translation!

last edited at May 26, 2022 10:57PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I've read the epilogue many times and still find it so nice, aaahh I hope they stay happy and lewd forever, thank you very much!!
I wonder what's going to be Flowerchild next ride

Here's hoping it will be even more extreme. I can't wait!

To reply you must either login or sign up.