Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015
Flying_frappe-1676293531378253824-img1

The disrespect

Dott18
Matazoro. discussion 13 Feb 08:32
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

This chapter(and the manga to I suppose) really annoyed me. Mariya from everything I've read up to this point does want Koto to improve the same as she does yet the story seems to want us to see her as the one in the wrong, while Koto continues to carelessly go through life even though it's been 1 1/2 years since she promise to get better and instead she just gotten worst. Tomoe and her simp aren't doing her any favors with there devil may care attitude happily heading to there own downfall, Shiki alright.

Honestly my biggest gripe with this chapter in particular is when Mariya feeling like she just been a burden, which she shouldn't in my personal opinion seeing how Koto clearly needs someone to keep tabs on her even if it does come off kind of creepy, asks Koto a straight forward do you or do you don't question her responds is essentially a half-ass "I dunno maybe?" only for Tomoe to bail her with a "That's just how she is" like Jesus christ fuck off with that.

That all being said I know this is a 4-koma so I really shouldn't taking any off this to seriously, but I really need to vent a little with how much this chapter rubbed me the wrong way.

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

In this house we let Manio cook.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

I can't help feel like Miko deserves to be in a better yuri manga with better characters, because good Madoka almighty I'm getting tired of the two main characters.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

What a complete degenerate I love her.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Can't help but feel like this ended to quickly since there was so much more degeneracy to be had, but it still a nice read either way.

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Sato the GOAT all my homies love Sato!!

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

This manga never fails to deliver

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

The only other ending I could reasonably see happening is them being force back to their normal lives, while not being allowed to see each other again, maybe with Airi family moving to a different town altogether. This though is a far better ending in my opinion damn near HSL tier, absolutely beautiful.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Why must the good die young

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015
Mitsu

Pleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegood

last edited at Feb 8, 2022 3:04AM

Dott18
Image Comments 15 Jan 05:24
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015
82747965_p0

I adore Sayo and Hina's relationship as sisters. I think they're lovely, especially like this. This is bless.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Bless Itou for not constantly teasing us and just giving us what we want.

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

All these languages and you chose to speak the language of the gods

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

LET'S GOOO!!!!! Are lolicon teacher deserves all the best things in life.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 6:40AM

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Oh that's that good shit right there

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Hi frens, I hope most of you guys enjoyed this one. The doujin leaves you with a lot of questions if you don't read the last few pages of text so I'd really recommend everyone pushes through with it even if you're just here for the nice art and perspective play. It adds a ton of context to the doujin and I personally think it was the original story Kawayabug wanted to tell but couldn't because of the perspective restriction (it was also where we had to spend the majority of the translating and redrawing efforts so I can empathize with Kawayabug somewhat when he thanks everyone who read the whole thing).

It doesn't matter if you read it or not, it's damn interesting but the downfall of this manga is the part Kawayabug suddenly thought "Hmm, maybe if Kaguya suddenly being a pervert instead of helping Mokou that's a good idea" which is unacceptable.

Plus, it's stated Eirin aware of this but she put it in Kaguya's room instead of destroying it, Kawayabug made Eirin looks like a douchebag by putting the mirror in the Kaguya's room aka camera that she knows it's in the mirror, this is trespassing her(Kaguya) privacy.

Also "perspective restrictions"?! What?! That's just an excuse to be lazy and don't want to draw an actual reaction and action of some situation.

I know the context, people already told me, but it's not justified Kawayabug execution with his poorly idea.

This all sounds like instead of Kawayabug having poor execution your just either not getting why the characters did what they did i.e. Kaguya wanting to do it or getting bothered minut shit i.e. Eirin putting the mirror in Kaguya room.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Yeah it's funny how everyone has issues but we have people trying to demonize the main characters only, when there's the fact that Sei was being harassed by her own students just for existing and then by this girl for "stealing" his love and basically trying to get her fired...but nope, it's Sei who is troubling this girl.
And Aya finally found someone to have a real talk and do her own things but Haruki wasnt going to allow any of that!

So in short, is not the main characters that have to fuck off, is everyone else who is forcefully trying to get in between for ulterior motives and then freaked out when things didn't go their way.

Haha, was literally typing exactly this and then thought 'fuck it, will just say everyone is toxic'. But yeah Mochida is trying to ruin someone's career over jealousy and Haruki invades Aya's privacy multiple times purely because she started talking to someone Haruki doesn't know.

Aya from chapter 17 which also confirms there was a timeskip in chapter 14 with her changing the wardrobe: "Is she really thinking I'd never catch her in the act? Or maybe she's doing it because she knows I can see her and she gets off on that. Okay. Let's do this your way. I have to move fast. Seeing her do this all the time makes me sick to my stomach."

Umm yeah looks like Aya invades Haruki's privacy with no question's asked too and then frames Haruki as the one responsible for Aya's own actions! What the hell? The curtains in Haruki's room are not that seethrough heavily implying that this is not the first time she jumped over the balcony and watched her doing it up close multiple times! So yeah Haruki is correct all this shit happens because her own existence is to blame for Aya's problems the subtext heavily implying that Haruki has been Aya's REAL FAMILY IN PLACE OF HER ACTUAL PARENTS makes it even worse! Kinda funny though where Haruki find's her in chapter 12! It's the exact same place we see her in chapter 11 a place Aya knows Haruki knows! In short she's been waiting for her so she could kick her down because things weren't going Aya's way! The best part is that she thinks she dominates Haruki when Haruki could've easily sold her out with what she had but choose not to unlike Sei!

As for Sei well let's look at the flashback she destroyed all of Yoru's relationships simply because she was rejected by her making sure that she learned to late that being in relationship with husbands who are cheating on her wives isn't not a good thing in the long by turning into a shitty spouse herself effectively making sure that she never got a chance to properly grow up and effectively the reason why there is no Sei x Yoru for the rest of their lives. And even after Sei destroyed Yoru's whole damn life so that others wouldn't bat an eye if she killed her right then and there Yoru still choose not to demonize her or being bothered by Sei being a lesbian!

Oh yeah and let's not forget that Sei jumped at the offer of being "friends with benefits" hoping she could reprogramm Yoru! Instead of asking her a thing or two about dating a girl instead...

Edit: Did she really learn a thing or two from her experiences? As her interactions with Mochida (who despite her flaws and hypocrisy still has a point!), Haruki and Aya clearly show she never learned a goddamn thing! So I'm not gonna be surprised where the ending of this manga is actually going!

Tl;dr summarize your point please

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Don't give a shit what anyone says this is my shit right here.

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

What’s wrong with SayoHina, and what are those asterisks for lol

They fear the power of bandori most popular ship

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

YOOO Sei is OD best teacher i've seen in yuri manga in a good minute.

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Just caught up on the and holy shit nene is such a cunt i'm dying.

Dott18
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Pito's futanari is just the best shit ever

I second that

Dott18
Paranoi Dog discussion 24 Oct 21:29
Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

SOFTCHARM is a fucking mad genius

Dott18
Cocytus discussion 20 Aug 01:22