Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

joined Mar 8, 2019

Thank you, you nailed it. You will read the epilogue and it will confirm your interpretation. Your interpretation definitely solved some of my questions concerning the sex scenes in the epilogue. At the end of the day, It is Aya's choice, and it is Sei's choice. Aya is happy, Sei is happy. If I read it correctly at the very end from Sei, there is no need of time or structure. There is no Haruki, no Mochida, no Yoru, nobody else in the epilogue. And this is how it should end, because these characters are no longer important. Notice that the epilogue is from the point of view from Sei. For her at least it is happily ever after, and Aya is walking on the footstep of Sei (in a good way).

I always felt that Mochida and Haruki are basically mirror characters for Sei. Their similar situations with Sei show us Sei’s mistakes from her youth. I also felt that the way Sei reacted to them wasn’t just her expressing her disdain for her past self and actions, but she was also trying to instill a lesson in them.

Like she was showing Mochida and Haruki what happens when they go down that dark road of obsession, the outcome of trying to control a situation to fit your desires, how they can become like her.

That’s just my head cannon probably.

With Aya, she was controlling her own narrative. She was the one who was trying to instill boundaries. Of course she broke her own rules. But that was by her own hand.

I cannot wait to read that epilogue. Please some English publisher pick this up. I need this in my collection.

last edited at Jul 24, 2021 10:34PM

joined Jul 20, 2020

This bitch deserves no pity from me and if I were in Haruki's place I would call the police!

This whole (snipped as an act of mercy) incoherent rant is a prime example of the delusional self-insert masquerading as semi-rational commentary on a work of art.

As therapists are wont to say: "try to restate that without the judgment." Do you have anything to say about the story except that you disapprove of the characters' behavior?

Should've been a hentai from the start! Basta! There! Happy my dearest?

edit: haruki and mochida shouldn't even be there just like in the pilot which had Sei grabing Aya's thicc ass! Haah!

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 9:35AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This bitch deserves no pity from me and if I were in Haruki's place I would call the police!

This whole (snipped as an act of mercy) incoherent rant is a prime example of the delusional self-insert masquerading as semi-rational commentary on a work of art.

As therapists are wont to say: "try to restate that without the judgment." Do you have anything to say about the story except that you disapprove of the characters' behavior?

Should've been a hentai from the start! Basta! There! Happy my dearest?

Right: "The story I made up in my mind is better than the story the creator made."

No doubt--for you.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This manga sure shows us the worst in people, mostly in the comments...

joined Jun 12, 2015

^That's why you shouldn't take smut seriously...

joined Jul 20, 2020

This manga sure shows us the worst in people, mostly in the comments...

sorry

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

That’s just my head cannon probably.

With Aya, she was controlling her own narrative. She was the one who was trying to instill boundaries. Of course she broke her own rules. But that was by her own hand.

I cannot wait to read that epilogue. Please some English publisher pick this up. I need this in my collection.

If you really really want to, I can translate the epilogue frame by frame, I did that for a friend who cannot wait. I am not accurate though, so I only managed to do 80% of it. I have great trouble translating frame by frame during a couple frames of the sex scene because the dialogue of the previous and after frames do not flow enough to make the questionable frame for making sense. One of them is due to the drawing being unclear.

Maybe if it takes another month and still no translation, then I will put them here and blacken everything out, but it will be a huge post.

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 11:24PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Re: Selemanecu
Basta. Anche tu.

What you need to do instead of criticizing scenario which is outside of the text and created a future from your reading, is called fan fiction. Feel free to write it out and post it somewhere in a fan fic website.
I understand people are seriously offended by pedophilic works, but you do not have to read it. Besides, this is not pedophilic by definition. Japan has a very low age of consent, plus intentional loopholes that allow adults to have sex with under agers. Parental consent is one of them. Consential love between the two persons is another. That is why in Citrus. which apparently you have read, Amamiya committed NO crime against Mei.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Uh, yeah. I think enough shaming has been done. Let's stop talking about pedophilia, too. Thanks.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why does this say the series is still ongoing?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's still missing an epilogue. Apparently.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I cried

777matriarch777
joined Dec 6, 2019

Don't know if you can freely post links, but here's the raw for the epilogue chapter, don't know what's taking /u/ so long to TL this one considering it's a paltry 10 pages, but beggars can't be choosers, so in the meantime here it is in JP. Replace the [DOT] with an actual "."

www[DOT]mediafire[DOT]com/file/50jaakmd8veluuk/warikan_ch21.zip/file

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I wonder if the strand of Sei's hair around Aya's left ring finger on the last page is meant to have any significance. Maybe not, but it just kind of looks like a ring to me, especially with the line about "becoming one" on the same page.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Here's the epilogue in Spanish:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/79dff6571603dfc299119fad560a66db/cascade

"¡De veras, de veritas!" XDD Ese traductor ha visto demasiadas veces el Chavo del Ocho.

The part about Aya's hymen was completely unexpected. These two made love so many times, and did so many sexual things together, but it would appear Aya had never let Sei take her virginity -- that is, break her hymen. She was saving that for a time when she would be certain Yoru was forgotten and Sei was hers and hers alone. It took two years...

joined Jul 23, 2019

Here's the epilogue in Spanish:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/79dff6571603dfc299119fad560a66db/cascade

"¡De veras, de veritas!" XDD Ese traductor ha visto demasiadas veces el Chavo del Ocho.

Jajajaja yo pensé lo mismo. :>

The part about Aya's hymen was completely unexpected. These two made love so many times, and did so many sexual things together, but it would appear Aya had never let Sei take her virginity -- that is, break her hymen. She was saving that for a time when she would be certain Yoru was forgotten and Sei was hers and hers alone. It took two years...

¿DOS AÑOS?
¿Qué pasó, qué pasó? ¡Vamos, ahí!

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Thanks for the link I don't read spanish but I loved the hot sexy action, also thanks to your spoilers I could understand + or - what was going on

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

well that was a ride. i really love messed up shits like this where they bring out the worst in people.

i wonder what's going to happen to mochida now since it looked like she's actually moving on from the math teacher.
i kinda felt bad for haruki but at same time not lol. she kept on invading private space.

the way aya ate the photograph is still too funny for me.

but what i really like about this series is that not a single chapter where every character doesn't looked so mad lol angry lesbians.

y

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 4:45AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aahhh what can I say, perfectly happy with this ending, and fuck Yoru lol (not literally!)!
It was a wild ride... So much sex, passion, then hate and rage... There was a time when I even had to walk away from it and then come back and for a second, maybe half a second I even thought they wouldn't end up together, but I was happily wrong (for half a second).

Ah but I saw the comments, didn't miss any of it, let's just say it was very very very entertaining to see the lengths some people would go for their head canon, and I didn't even need to be here to see expected results and replies,and of course the winner in all of this is Aya, she got what she wanted but not without an effort, struggles and patience.

Looking forward to Flowerchild next work! I knew she wouldn't let us down! Great work! and of course Thank /u/ for your hard work!

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 9:41AM

So when is the epilogue going to be translated & upload here?

joined Dec 14, 2019

Don't know if you can freely post links, but here's the raw for the epilogue chapter, don't know what's taking /u/ so long to TL this one considering it's a paltry 10 pages, but beggars can't be choosers, so in the meantime here it is in JP. Replace the [DOT] with an actual "."

www[DOT]mediafire[DOT]com/file/50jaakmd8veluuk/warikan_ch21.zip/file

i took 3 years of japanese so i might just brute force it with my elementary understanding of japanese, supplemented by google translate ofc..

but i have a feeling that they're going to translate it eventually.. right?? /?

joined Dec 14, 2019

well that was a ride. i really love messed up shits like this where they bring out the worst in people.

i wonder what's going to happen to mochida now since it looked like she's actually moving on from the math teacher.
i kinda felt bad for haruki but at same time not lol. she kept on invading private space.

the way aya ate the photograph is still too funny for me.

but what i really like about this series is that not a single chapter where every character doesn't looked so mad lol angry lesbians.

y

deadass, I'd never look through anyone's phone... much less my crush/childhood friend's :/

joined May 11, 2015

this was not bad, ended in a better way than i expected; well smut and toxicity, it's interesting

joined Sep 11, 2019

Haruki is just another Sei now huh?
Hope she doesn't end up doing the same things she did.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Epilogue now up on Mangadex. Lewd, problematic, and kind of . . . sweet.. Just like the series overall.

To reply you must either login or sign up.