Forum › Posts by nekopar

joined Jul 8, 2021

I love their relationship, every chapter I keep thinking "now kiss!"

joined Jul 8, 2021

Aww short hair Kiku :')

joined Jul 8, 2021

Does anyone know if there is an eng translation anywhere for this?

joined Jul 8, 2021

Asumi's rizz is too powerful

joined Jul 8, 2021

Asumi's rizz is too powerful

joined Jul 8, 2021

Love Muromaki's art style, the comedy is also always appreciated

joined Jul 8, 2021

I'm so glad it isn't a one shot, can't wait for more

joined Jul 8, 2021

I love idiot couple mangas, they make me feel better about being a useless lesbian.

nekopar
joined Jul 8, 2021

SHE FELL INTO THE TOILET

joined Jul 8, 2021

Thanks for spoiling, being on a cliffhanger for months was tough ngl.

joined Jul 8, 2021

Out of anything, I really hope this series can get updated here on the future.. or if there was an English one I would be happy to buy it.

joined Jul 8, 2021

I'm so happy this got updated, this is one of my favorites. Her sister is a mystery so far, so I have no idea if she took her relationship with Kiku seriously or not. Also, I hope mc cheers up, it kind of crushes me to see her lounging about since it reminds me of my own low points in life.

joined Jul 8, 2021

Love this development, I hope in the future Nanao accidentally chooses Mai.. which will probably happen since it'll take forever before Asumi and Mai actually meet

joined Jul 8, 2021

I can relate a lot to Marika. I used to be genuinely angry and disgusted at girls who liked other girls, I realized it was just a coping mechanism for my jealousy towards people who were confident in their sexuality.

nekopar
joined Jul 8, 2021

I hope in the future this gets translated, I love everything about this so far (great art+ characters with interesting themes) ^^ the main characters match each other really well

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 5:24PM

joined Jul 8, 2021

That cooking assistant is so sus.

joined Jul 8, 2021

I really enjoy the extra pages at the end, thank you for providing fun info ^^

joined Jul 8, 2021

Wow, it finally ended. This was my first yuri manga, and something I definitely wouldn't read from the beginning again, but I'm happy it ended on a light note.

joined Jul 8, 2021

The art in this manga is seriously so good. I really appreciate how the monsters actually look creepy and a bit off-putting, really accentuates the eerieness of the setting. Can't wait to see Shiori's full form if it'll ever show.

last edited at May 21, 2022 3:39PM

nekopar
joined Jul 8, 2021

Seeing the armpits made me wonder.. is drawing overly "detailed" armpits a sneaky way to publish something lewd looking without censoring it? I stg they literally draw them like vaginas, even though it isn't realistic lol. I guess it's a smart way to avoid censorship and please armpit fetishizes at the same time.

joined Jul 8, 2021

I don't mind who Asumi ends up with. But Serina=best girl imo

joined Jul 8, 2021

Wow, this was so wholesome and I really relate to this.

joined Jul 8, 2021

Is it weird to say that I love genres like this, but only from the perspective of the younger child? I feel nothing towards the kid but I find it hot since the teacher is..

joined Jul 8, 2021

This is one of the mangas I'm really looking forward to update, it's a bit angsty but it's also wholesome in way, and I can't wait to see how their relationship will be! :)