Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

To a certain extent, you can't do pure machine translations of manga. Just so people know. It's certainly gotten easier, but the layout and size makes it hard for even camera translation. Assuming you're using the Google Translation app, point your camera at an actual manga and see for yourself. Also, Japanese is probably the most contextual language I've ever studied. Long story short: the translations on Dynasty Reader tend to be great and at their worst, they're good. I occasionally translate raws ahead, and I've never done a better one than eventually gets posted.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Beautiful chapter. Very goals.

joined May 1, 2015

This story is just way too cute.
I hope we get to see what happens at Ai's house.
Ai san will fangirl for sure.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Honestly, I have to commend Ai for holding back when getting the manga. I definitely understand that feeling of wanting to share with the world when your lover creates something amazing.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Just caught up on chapters 24 and 25, lots of secondhand embarrassment but very adorable! Loving these developments and the honesty of their relationship.

Thanks as always for the translation!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm not the only one who got to the final page dreading to see a "THE END" note, right?

This series is so cute that I don't want it to end. It could do with more make-out sessions though.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"I need to leave some for the other readers." She sure knows how to show her support. :D

And such a happy ending to the chapter. ^_^

But a note to Daphie - pretty sure it should be "center color" here, "center cover" makes no sense at all.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

"I need to leave some for the other readers." She sure knows how to show her support. :D

But a note to Daphie - pretty sure it should be "center color" here, "center cover" makes no sense at all.

I assume "cover" refers to a type of illustration.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Just caught up on chapters 24 and 25, lots of secondhand embarrassment but very adorable! Loving these developments and the honesty of their relationship.

Thanks as always for the translation!

YW!

Oh! I misread that character, you're right. Took me a while to finally guess what it meant, haha

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I assume "cover" refers to a type of illustration.

Wouldn't it be referring to the full color dual-page spread? It's been a while since I've read bakuman, but it has all the manga terms in it

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

This additional panel on the left XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaahh let me see that hug once again, it was so natural like her body moved on its own... That's true love, unconditional love too she just want the best for her lover.

Thank you! I didn't expect the next update so fast !

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

This additional panel on the left XD

I didn't initially realize that her legs had changed in that second panel, so she like took another step forward, with still no reaction, loll

Aaahh let me see that hug once again, it was so natural like her body moved on its own... That's true love, unconditional love too she just want the best for her lover.

Thank you! I didn't expect the next update so fast !

Yes, these two are the most perfect couple if I've ever seen one!!! As for the update, you're welcome! It's the previous chapter that I was a bit late in finishing actually, I was a bit swamped, haha

D1c0a71c-1998-4d06-b899-fafff5de2c9d
joined Jul 5, 2016

Im struggling. I really want to like this series because i enjoy the art, flaws and all. I also like the dynamic of the two mcs but man.. the age gap feels like it should’ve been taken more seriously. Dunno if anyone else feels the same. I like age gap ideally between a 20 something and 30 something. However a highschooler with a 30 year old, pure or not, is still hard to look past. Regardless, the characters feel well developed and I’ve enjoyed the series as much as I can, even with these issues.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

That other girl better not get a happy ending and get together with the teacher or some shit

She's so annoying lol

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That other girl better not get a happy ending and get together with the teacher or some shit

She's so annoying lol

Yeah, it's really hard to feel for her considering just how much of an asshole she is to Aizawa.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The girl is a bit cliched tsundere, but that's her role. I still think the JK, who thinks her older girlfriend is a genius writer, will ask her to write something for her to draw.

joined Jul 25, 2021

She's so annoying lol

My thoughts exactly. I really dislike her character and think that her inclusion in this manga activity made/makes it worse. She is irredeemable in my mind.

I think the jealous friend trope is probably the worst one in the romance genre.

last edited at May 15, 2022 3:01AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm starting to think she will end up hooking up with the teacher
Also, I never noticed that Misumi was actually well endowed for her age

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Madoromi can eat shit.

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Am I supposed to feel bad for Madoromi or something? She isn’t a funny or quirky character in this manga, she’s literally just an annoying bitch… Reminds me of that one character from Whisper Me a Love Song that everyone hates

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Jesus. Can Madoromi just gtfo from this manga?! Previous chapters were so much better when she wasn't present...
Usually I hate such bitchy characters but there are some exceptions where I like them. For example: Red Fox from Xian Chan.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Am I supposed to feel bad for Madoromi or something? She isn’t a funny or quirky character in this manga, she’s literally just an annoying bitch… Reminds me of that one character from Whisper Me a Love Song that everyone hates

Couldn't agree more.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Damn pretty wild that everyone dislikes Madoromi so much. I'm having a great time seeing her outbursts as she comes to term with the fact that she can't just keep looking at the world in superficial terms of how famous or skilled someone is to determine if they're worth spending time with.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

I mean, it’s nice that she’s recognized that her worldview is toxic and that she needs to move away from it… But between her introduction (which was funny given how she immediately shot herself in the foot) and now, the bulk of her character has been her verbally abusing Ai and playing on her insecurities to try and get her to break up with Misumi. Coupled with how her worldview has her being an asshole towards her schoolmates and disdainful of her own fans, it’s hard to like her even with her funny moments.

Also, ‘I come from a well-off family and this is the first time things haven’t gone my way’ is a character element that will never earn sympathy from me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.