Forum › Posts by Gabr

D1c0a71c-1998-4d06-b899-fafff5de2c9d
joined Jul 5, 2016

Im struggling. I really want to like this series because i enjoy the art, flaws and all. I also like the dynamic of the two mcs but man.. the age gap feels like it should’ve been taken more seriously. Dunno if anyone else feels the same. I like age gap ideally between a 20 something and 30 something. However a highschooler with a 30 year old, pure or not, is still hard to look past. Regardless, the characters feel well developed and I’ve enjoyed the series as much as I can, even with these issues.

joined Jul 5, 2016

That chapter 2 credit page. This is pretty good though. I was a bit confused when she said "the boy or girl part of me", does that mean she's nonbinary? I hope that's the right term.

I thought about it too
I wonder if she's genderfluid/genderqueer

Comments like this just make me shake my head. She's female and is a lesbian. It's all pretty obvious.

What do you mean? What's wrong with possibly being genderqueer? You say that like it's a bad thing

I don't think they're stating its bad at all, your interpretation is surprisingly negative. I think the purpose of the comment was to say they're overthinking it and her personal thoughts ("The boy or girl part of me") were referencing the idea that she didn't know how she felt in terms of how she sees her romantic attraction. Basically she didn't know if her romantic desires were more masculine or feminine I guess?

Gabr
Formal thank you 05 Jul 12:36
joined Jul 5, 2016

Thanks for the help Hex I believe, I deleted the post without thinking about an appropriate thank you for the help finding this manga: Iromeki Girls