Forum › Posts by Wig__Girl

joined Jul 25, 2021

THEY DID IT!!!!

joined Jul 25, 2021

Alrighty, I'll see what I can do for scanning, that's my real holdup

Hope it's going well would love to see where this goes

joined Jul 25, 2021

The existential angst in Japanese lgbt stuff over the lack of rights always really depresses me. I really hope the Japanese government fix that shit soon. Although I doubt it will happen.

joined Jul 25, 2021

Welp that was a strange chapter even by this manga's standards.

joined Jul 25, 2021

That other girl better not get a happy ending and get together with the teacher or some shit

She's so annoying lol

My thoughts exactly. I really dislike her character and think that her inclusion in this manga activity made/makes it worse. She is irredeemable in my mind.

I think the jealous friend trope is probably the worst one in the romance genre.

last edited at May 15, 2022 3:01AM

joined Jul 25, 2021

I've attempted to read a lot of Chinese web novels. Attempted being the key word because most Chinese fan translations are extremely hard to read. But this translation is really well done at least form my layman's perspective. So good job exited to read more!

Wig__Girl
joined Jul 25, 2021

As someone who's finished the novel I find it very interesting to see how things change in the adaptation like there's a lot of world building stuff left out in this chapter specifically.

joined Jul 25, 2021

I did not go into this thinking I'd be bawling my eyes out over a sentient plush wanting a body so she can be a better partner. I hope true love finds a way for them.

Wig__Girl
joined Jul 25, 2021

Guys. I'm absolutely thrilled to let you know that we (cyan steam) have officially picked this up. My favorite girls Hino and Kogu are back!

Love you all! <3

Thank you guys so much for picking this up it's one of my favorites <3