Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Amarrez posted:

Dunno man that album cover didn't seem like a Foo Fighters album, anyway entertainment plot can't wait for the next chapter :)

It's the cover for Dream Widow, the self-titled album Foo Fighters made for the fictional band they play in Studio 666 (the movie they made).

I knew about the movie, but not about the cover... that's a really special reference, I need to watch it One of Theeeeesee daaaayysss one of theeeeeese daaaayyyyyyysss, also very sad that the band lost a member recently, Taylor Hawkins, rest in peace.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

would have been infinitely better had the person been either trans man or trans woman tbh

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

As in every mistaken identity story, I wonder if the beans will be spilled on purpose or on accident

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HelloHound posted:

As in every mistaken identity story, I wonder if the beans will be spilled on purpose or on accident

I think the gyaru will realize on her own, the only thing that can't be hidden casually is the mole under her eye so that's a big giveaway... But personally I would love if she just confesses first, to see her sudden reaction lol

joined Mar 15, 2015

I personally hope that they won't drag out the reveal that the customer is the gyaru's classmates too long, and that once they make the reveal, they won't end the story almost immediately. Some of these stories that run on misunderstandings only last as long as the misunderstandings do, and I hope there's more to the story than waiting until the penny drops.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Probably the wavy pattern on the glasses girl's left arm?

Makes sense I guess?

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I love this a lot

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

HelloHound posted:

I think the gyaru will realize on her own, the only thing that can't be hidden casually is the mole under her eye so that's a big giveaway... But personally I would love if she just confesses first, to see her sudden reaction lol

It's the perfect setting to have her find out- tho usually i'd profer a confession.

Im thinking her wrist tattoo will give her a way- if we see gyaru-chan pay note to it- then she notices the girl in class wears a wristband there- she might put it together and then be brave enough to ask to see under the band- or just take her hand and slide it up.

The mole is also possible but another person could have a similar mole so it maybe wouldnt be a 100% giveaway like the tattoo would be.

last edited at May 7, 2022 4:55AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

looks like everybody have missed the first chapter from April like I did.

If you only use Dynasty then it makes sense cause it was uploaded here today. The dates Dynasty uses are when the scanlations were originally released, which results in some derpiness when something is added later on.

that's not what I meant. what I meant to say was the first chapter was uploaded onto here back in April until the later chapters. not the time when it was finally translated.

Except, of course, that it wasn't, as you can clearly see from the Recently Added page showing them all together uploaded yesterday.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh I love this premise and I love how smooth the dark haired girl is. I wonder how long until the Gyaru finds out the truth.

joined Dec 18, 2016

Oh I love this premise and I love how smooth the dark haired girl is. I wonder how long until the Gyaru finds out the truth.

the dark haired girl reminds me of Mikorin from Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun. He's a smooth talker but after saying that he usually dies of cringe

last edited at May 7, 2022 7:12AM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

okay i love this,so cute!

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Art is cool, especially character design.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

looks like everybody have missed the first chapter from April like I did.

If you only use Dynasty then it makes sense cause it was uploaded here today. The dates Dynasty uses are when the scanlations were originally released, which results in some derpiness when something is added later on.

that's not what I meant. what I meant to say was the first chapter was uploaded onto here back in April until the later chapters. not the time when it was finally translated.

Except, of course, that it wasn't, as you can clearly see from the Recently Added page showing them all together uploaded yesterday.

I usually look up the recently added on the prior pages on the main site. this is what I meant.

last edited at May 7, 2022 10:59PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, it’s really rare to see a new manga release with all the chapters taking most viewed spots on this website! Brava or Bravo or, crud I forgot when to use them exactly and I don’t know gender of manga artist… Great job! More please.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Dunno man that album cover didn't seem like a Foo Fighters album, anyway entertainment plot can't wait for the next chapter :)

It's the cover for Dream Widow, the self-titled album Foo Fighters made for the fictional band they play in Studio 666 (the movie they made).

Thx for the info, i already knew about their series barely enough before Taylor passed away, and the last album that i checked from them was concrete and gold so i wasn't sure

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Wait, where?

Probably the wavy pattern on the glasses girl's left arm?

It's a lot clearer in the images posted last year - see the link in BlueDsc post (4th comment, I think) - 1st image.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Both these characters are my type visually/aesthetically and I’m crying because gay

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Looks like chapter 5 is on the artists twitter page - looking forwards to when its translated.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

The 'NO?!' from the uncle was a priceless reaction indeed.

2cc6881f7148b61f96cb296bb854ff55
joined Mar 27, 2016

I'm gonna tentatively call a "phone her while she's away from the classroom and has left her phone in her desk" as the way the gyaru finds out.

joined Mar 23, 2022

wingman in the story alllll aboarddddd

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Holy shit this manga is so good.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hahaha! Uncle’s reactions were priceless!

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Loving the uncle

To reply you must either login or sign up.