Forum › I Won 300 Million Yen in a Lottery so I Started Raising a Freeloader Pretty Girl discussion

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

Hmm looks interesting

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright this is by the same author whose vampire and maid yuri I really liked so I'm interested

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

alright this is by the same author whose vampire and maid yuri I really liked so I'm interested

Yeah, I'm not sold yet from this first chapter, but given just how much I love that particular One Shot I'm absolutely keeping an eye on this one.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This seems pretty interesting. Also I love Tenma's design, especially her clothes. Cute

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I bet the money won't even last a year... I'm coming up with some very obscure predictions but too soon, way too soon so let's just see where this goes on it's own.

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 10:15PM

joined Sep 20, 2021

This seems pretty promising. I like Tenma. The premise and characters also remind me of this oneshot as well:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_found_a_neet_girl#2

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 10:20PM

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Suddenly i become a Sugar Mommy :))

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Well well if it isn’t another series I’ll follow

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Who deposits that much money into a single bank account?!?! Diversify!!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hmm, I'm looking forward to this it looks interesting...

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

The red flags, they're everywhere!!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Lets see, 300 million Yen is roughly 3 million dollars. I guess you could live pretty comfortably on that. However if you're not careful you could blow through that pretty quick and not much to show for it.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I Won 300 Million Yen in a Lottery so I Started Raising a Legal Loli Hobo

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hey just so everyone knows if any pretty women here happen to win the lottery I am available, call me

joined May 29, 2021

Lets see, 300 million Yen is roughly 3 million dollars. I guess you could live pretty comfortably on that. However if you're not careful you could blow through that pretty quick and not much to show for it.

Maybe. It doesn't go nearly as far as you think. It MIGHT be enough to maintain your standard of living for the rest of your life without working if you don't go too crazy.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Cute artwork, but it's overall very... off-putting. I'm willing to roll with the blatant wish fulfillment premise, but Tenma comes across like a grifter. "Oh hey, you're rich. Let me tell you a sob story to soften you up..."

I'd probably be more open to the premise if there was maybe a page establishing Tenma as actually homeless and actually good natured/honest about the whole thing, because the presentation just makes me suspicious. And since it's a wish fulfillment premise, suspicion just makes the whole thing feel... I don't know how to describe it. Like there's an internal contradiction. Or another shoe is waiting to drop.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Maybe. It doesn't go nearly as far as you think. It MIGHT be enough to maintain your standard of living for the rest of your life without working if you don't go too crazy.

3 million can go a long way if you invest and save. The REAL trick and what gets most MEGA lottery winners are exactly the type of person our MC has fallen victim too. Money hungry leeches, “downtrodden” friends and family members, and opportunistic frivolous lawsuits are your worst enemies.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

She really shouldn’t quit fully, work part time maybe, but not quit fully. Having too much free time just begets bad and reckless habits that’ll just burn through whatever she has muck quicker, plus investing in smart and established companies and select startups are a good move too.

But the real thing I want to know is, are passbooks all that common? I just keep track of my expenses and deposits through my bank statements or does that depend on the person or maybe even country

joined Jan 14, 2020

Who deposits that much money into a single bank account?!?! Diversify!!

Lottery goes to bank account, bank account can then go to investment accounts once you've figured it out.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Kind of depends what era you've living in. Even 1% interest would be $30,000 year, might be comparable to a shitty office job. OTOH getting a safe 1% above inflation can be challenging these days. You can get higher returns but with higher risk.

OTOH again, if you budget strictly, you could just spend $30,000 a year, and it would last 100 years, and you're not living that long. Any interest is a bonus on top of that.

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

Huh this was a very quick and short start

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Fuck it, I'm in. I'm attracted to red flags, it's hard to resist.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Just cuz she's pretty, huh? ಠ_ಠ

Pretty people get all the lucky breaks. I am jealousy.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Wow she drops her 300M yen passbook in what looks like the Shibuya crosswalks and when confronted with the fact, her first thought is "She's so cute...!!" instead of freaking out.

Definitely seems like the type to get scammed. If anyone won the lottery, its the freeloading girl.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

But the real thing I want to know is, are passbooks all that common? I just keep track of my expenses and deposits through my bank statements or does that depend on the person or maybe even country

Depends on the country, seems more common here in Asia, especially poorer countries where things are not properly automated yet. Japan is just old-fashioned tho, I think you get a passbook when you open an account and you still needs stamps and stuff for documents.

To reply you must either login or sign up.