Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I could swear I have already read this first chapter.
But if it wasn't in Dynasty, where was it?
I can't remember at all. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

On Mangadex maybe. Goon Squad did the first chapter there.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

That daily salary though

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This kind of reminds me of the one where the jaded OL finds the pretty JS passed out in the bushes in front of her apartment (can't remember the name, and there weren't too many chapters, IIRC).

That OL had a lot of frantic thought balloons about her attraction to the girl.

The girl had a bunch of money from an undisclosed source.

Not the same series, obviously.

This also kinda reminds me of that... I think it was a manhua, which only got one chapter, about a girl who hires another to snuggle her at night. Apparently this is a genre.

joined Jun 5, 2021

Speaking of Mangadex, has knight heron ever explained why they stopped uploading their stuff there?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This kind of reminds me of the one where the jaded OL finds the pretty JS passed out in the bushes in front of her apartment (can't remember the name, and there weren't too many chapters, IIRC).

This also kinda reminds me of that... I think it was a manhua, which only got one chapter, about a girl who hires another to snuggle her at night. Apparently this is a genre.

You’re right, it was a manhua. And now I think I recall another series about a girl hired to cuddle—I think it was a college girl hired to sleep with a woman who couldn’t sleep alone. Might also have been a manhua.

Maybe we need a Cuddle for Pay tag.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

You’re right, it was a manhua. And now I think I recall another series about a girl hired to cuddle—I think it was a college girl hired to sleep with a woman who couldn’t sleep alone. Might also have been a manhua.

Maybe we need a Cuddle for Pay tag.

I suspect ''onee-chan'' will be wanting more than cuddles before too long ;)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That daily salary though

That's about $80, isn't it?

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

You were thinking of A Collar Only For You, not a manhua.

This one is My Employer Can Only Sleep if I Hug Her (only has one single chapter)

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Btw, the Twitter comic A Yuri Manga That Starts With Getting Rejected in a Dream by the same author will be serialized beginning next week. She said on Twitter that she's looking to see if the industry myth that yuri can't sell is actually real or not. More of this please.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You were thinking of A Collar Only For You, not a manhua.

Right, but a full-color long strip, which made me recall it as a manhua. Six chapters up on MD.

This one is My Employer Can Only Sleep if I Hug Her (only has one single chapter)

A tell-tale series title indeed. Thanks for the reminders.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Technically speaking, 100k yen a day falls under US federal minimum wage if the day in question lasts longer than 12 hours, and since I assume she's going to be there every day off from office work and post-office work hours, she'd better make sure she keeps that office job if she wants to be able to maintain the spoiling of her newly acquired "little sister."

I feel like there's a chance for drama here. Meguru's clearly projecting someone onto Kasane, so I'm sure it'll cause some drama in the future. Maybe if that someone comes back?

Lemme get my prediction in now. Meguru had a crush on her actual older sister, but since her family is currently out of the picture (for reasons that may have caused the sitting out in the rain scene) she's lonely and wants to replace said sister. Who I'm sure will come back and be the primary cause of drama.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Speaking of Mangadex, has knight heron ever explained why they stopped uploading their stuff there?

Group is waiting for comments to be back on MD before uploading there again.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

She said on Twitter that she's looking to see if the industry myth that yuri can't sell is actually real or not.

Can I ask what is industry myth that yuri can’t sell?

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

inb4 dead older sister or abandonment from older sister getting married lol

reminds me of that one series where the little sister has feelings for the older one and the older sister's friend ends up confessing and taking care of the little sister

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

She said on Twitter that she's looking to see if the industry myth that yuri can't sell is actually real or not.

Can I ask what is industry myth that yuri can’t sell?

that's the 'myth', that yuri does not sell copies. it's certainly a much smaller market than yaoi or het.

i think my enjoyment of this will largely depend on it not getting too dark, which in turn will largely depend on what happened to her actual older sister. if she's dead shit is gonna get freaky fast.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Group is waiting for comments to be back on MD before uploading there again.

That's bonkers, comments on Mangadex were like 350% crazy people

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I’m digging it. The only thing missing from the contract is lewd hand holding

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I like this. But I can't shake the feeling that either this will be very angsty... or this should be very angsty.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm very upset that I relate to this protagonist so much.

I feel attacked

Same. This is the most relatable yuri protag i've ever read, and I never self-insert in anything I read.

Also the expressions are on point. Those wild but silent/internal reactions got me laughing with each page turn.

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 2:57PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love hijiki's art so much

joined Jan 14, 2020

Technically speaking, 100k yen a day falls under US federal minimum wage if the day in question lasts longer than 12 hours, and since I assume she's going to be there every day off from office work and post-office work hours, she'd better make sure she keeps that office job if she wants to be able to maintain the spoiling of her newly acquired "little sister."

Well, if she's paid every day, that's around $38,000 (PPP, not exchange rate), which isn't awesome but might be comparable to a shitty office job...

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Ooo this is gonna be a good one I can feel it.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm in. I want to see how this goes. This author tends to do mostly fluffy stuff with mild drama, so hopefully this will turn out cute.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Seems promising, looking forward to the next chap

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

a tale as old as time
a song as old as rhyme
JK x OL

To reply you must either login or sign up.