Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Jul 8, 2019

I know this series most definitely doesn't deserve an "idiot couple" tag, but goodness, does it deserve a couple of idiots one...

I'd say it's closer to Lots of Idiots

seriously consideing to formally request the creation of those tags.Would be applicable to a surprisingly large number of works.

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 7:52PM

joined Jun 8, 2020

OUR LITTLE ASUMI-CHAN BECAME A WOMANIZER ;_; ... Nice.

joined Jul 5, 2019

Asumi chan is just irresistable.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Oh no Nao is going to assume Asumi is a prostitute lmao

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Don't give up, Nanao-chan!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Nanao starting to have feelings for Asumi is clear as day.
Asumi... I have doubts.
She has lines like «Seeing you eat happily makes me want to cook for you every day!» or «I wish I could run my fingers through her hair forever!» that sound like something a girl who's falling in love would say. At the same time she was ok with leaving after a week and didn't try to get Nanao to let her stay, and she already had a whore booked for that night!

If Nanao opened a sexual context, Asumi would probably be down for it, if a bit weirded out from not paying for it (arguably, being paid for it, even!) But yeah, she's not attached like Nanao is.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Honestly I'm willing to bet Asumi has like forgotten her original mission (which is to find her childhood friend) and I feel like she'd definitely be down to go with Nao than someone she hasn't seen in YEARS, please make her endgame..

joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, she’s totally hooked on the prostitutes like an addict! I can tell she’s going to the dark side… instead of paying for prostitutes, get paid as a prostitute! I’m just joking! The manga is hilarious, can’t think of where the story will end up.

joined Oct 20, 2020

I wasn't hoping for an Asumi-chan naked apron or anything...

maybe in a later chapter?

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Ugh, after reading chapter 11, it felt so intense, and now i ship asumi-chan X Nanao..
I don't even care about Mai-chan the childhood friend anymore.
I wish the new chapters are only about asumi-chan and nanao, but I don't think that will ever happen ಥ_ಥ
Pls just be happy with nanao ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 12:15AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well she is trying to keep things wholesome and all. Not very successfully, mind you, but it's the thought that counts and it's not like she's radiating that borderline She Gets Girls Every Day. tier gay magnetism on purpose... :P

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

Nearly Every chapter makes my heart beat so hard

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Dont do this.... Dont give me hope in this ship.... Dont dare you do it!

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

The awkward feelings between them is so cute tbh, loved this

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Asumi just doesn’t know how to not flirt with people, huh?

Nanao follows her and then thinks that Asumi is the prostitute. Wouldn't that be funny

Oh my god yes

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 11:51PM

joined Oct 20, 2020

Well she is trying to keep things wholesome and all. Not very successfully, mind you, but it's the thought that counts and it's not like she's radiating that borderline She Gets Girls Every Day. tier gay magnetism on purpose... :P

True, true.

Still gonna hold out hope for future chapters.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

This was a great chapter!! Loved all the gay panic Nao-Chan was experiencing due to Asumi just exuding charm without even realizing it. Ahhh what a fun read.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

We need an Asumi plushie, right now. If I had one, I would put it somewhere on display so I can enlighten anyone who asks who she is.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Asumi-chan's way of treating herself and burning her money by hiring a prostiitute reminds me of that scummy gap student manga lol

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I like this ship but I fear what might happen if Asumi starts dating Nanao then, assuming she drops the prostitute habit, stumbles upon Mai randomly.

I think the best-case scenario would be "Asumi and Nanao start dating > Asumi and Nanao hire prostitutes together > they hire Mai and have an amazing threesome > poly ending"

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

At this point it feels like we’re getting setup for Asumi to work at the brothel instead of patronizing it

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Huh, looks like Asumi could actually be the top with Nanao this whole chapter was adorable lol It's been so long since we've seen Mai it's hard not to be swayed into rooting for other girls that Asumi's been making friends and having sex with..

joined Jan 14, 2020

At this point it feels like we’re getting setup for Asumi to work at the brothel instead of patronizing it

Get paid for sex
To pay for sex
The circle of sex

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Nanao follows her and then thinks that Asumi is the prostitute. Wouldn't that be funny

I honestly think that might happen... Nanao is already suspicious of what she's doing at night and noticed her smelling like alcohol and perfume the first time she came home

-> Asumi suddenly tells Nanao that she actually can't hang out today
-> Nanao gets suspicious, believing something is up with Asumi's "boyfriend" and follows her
-> Nanao sees Asumi meeting up with prostitute and correctly assesses what's going on, but believes that Asumi is the one being forced into prostitution by her bf (bonus points if the prostitute of the day is a butch, making Nanao believe she's a guy)
-> Nanao vows to "save" Asumi from her imagined bf and offers to hire her longer, generally pampers her, which greatly confuses Asumi
-> ???
-> steamy shower sex between Nanao and Asumi

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 3:27AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I like this ship but I fear what might happen if Asumi starts dating Nanao then, assuming she drops the prostitute habit, stumbles upon Mai randomly.

I think the best-case scenario would be "Asumi and Nanao start dating > Asumi and Nanao hire prostitutes together > they hire Mai and have an amazing threesome > poly ending"

How many cakes do you want to eat and yet still have?

To reply you must either login or sign up.