Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Nao-chan's gay panic moments are building up and are bound to burst. I can't wait to see it.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I wanna see those two banging tho it seems like it's not gonna happen soon :P UNLESS she cancels the reservation and decides to stay there tho if I'm not mistaken she might get banned

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 3:08PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This chapter was... like the first chapter of an entirely new manga, lol.

No brothels, no prostitutes, no sex, just pure and wholesome fun with two girls who start living together, go through lots of awkward doki-doki moments, and little by little start having feelings for each other.

But of course the last page gets the story back on track.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Is the author enough of a madwoman to make Asumi and Nanao have sex? It might be a line Asumi doesn't want to cross since Nanao isn't a prostitute, but I feel like she'll be faced with having to consider it since I can't think of what Nanao's purpose in the story could be otherwise.

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 3:29PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Ooh are we going to see a conflict between feelings starting with Asumi and Nanao, competing against Asumi's goal to meet Mai again?

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Something tells me Asumi is going to have an open relationship even when she does get a girlfriend, so good luck to you Nanao

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Why does this have to be every other month. I cry

joined Jan 6, 2017

Nanao follows her and then thinks that Asumi is the prostitute. Wouldn't that be funny

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

No brothels, no prostitutes, no sex, just pure and wholesome fun with two girls who start living together, go through lots of awkward doki-doki moments, and little by little start having feelings for each other.

Nanao starting to have feelings for Asumi is clear as day.
Asumi... I have doubts.
She has lines like «Seeing you eat happily makes me want to cook for you every day!» or «I wish I could run my fingers through her hair forever!» that sound like something a girl who's falling in love would say. At the same time she was ok with leaving after a week and didn't try to get Nanao to let her stay, and she already had a whore booked for that night!

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Asumi is real QUICK with that "treat yourself" mentality.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, kinda like a detour; probably unplanned originally? "We want more volumes of this!", that sorta thing. And then we don't get a good end for the actual "plot" because it gets axed somewhere along the way ... ^^

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Oh no, I can already imagine the misunderstandings in the next chapter. Asumi lies to Nanao that she's going to her other job, Nanao follows her out of curiousity, sees her going to the red light district, and assumes she's working as a prostitute. At least that's what I think is going to happen.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

And I am honestly more than okay with this; hell, I'm all for it. Loved the chapter. Nanao (wasn't it Nao before? Probably mistranslated and got fixed) is adorable, the gay panic is absolutely golden, and unwitting keeps-rolling-nat-20 Asumi the seductress is hilarious as well. Plus we weren't "robbed" of the lewd, with the lengthy bath scene and tension between the two. Also did I mention gay panic? Nanao is down bad (correct usage?) and I'm loving every second.

Though I wouldn't say Asumi's developing any feelings just yet. She's a friendly and affectionate gal by nature, add to that all the stuff rubbing unto her from prodigious amounts of brothel visits, both literally and as far as mannerisms and habits go, I'd say that she most definitely is unaware of her seductive prowess, or just her power level in general. Girl's practically a living, breathing women melter.

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 4:41PM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Accidental lady killer Asumi is just the absolute best, poor Nanao is completely hooked and I really kinda want them to get together but I also kinda want Asumi and Mai to get together and now I'm really conflicted. I hope the manga finds a way to spin this well without to much heartbreak

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 5:10PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I ship

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am loving the awkward tension between these two and so ship them together now. Childhood friend be damned.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Loved this chapter! I was hoping there would be some kind of connection with these two, I didn't expect a steamy bath chapter with the two of them.

Honestly I'm here for the poly/harem ending haha

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Since this was a more wholesome chapter, wonder if we’re gonna get a bonus chapter like last time to fill the… hole of no brothel escapades until the next chapter. With all the girls we’ve seen so far, I still feel like Asumi could still have more. I think I expect Nao to invite or encourage Asumi to work for her longer if she gets the wrong idea if she decides to tail Asumi during her usual Brothel visits.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Asumi: Stay calm! Stay Calm!
Nao: Nuke!

Lol

joined Jun 11, 2021

yeah i definitely ship them now. i barely remember the childhood friend since she's hardly in the story. whether asumi gets with mai or not nanao better be with her. poly or bust let's gooo

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Yep, get rid of the brothel visits and turn Asumi Chan into one of Zenkas catgirl maids and it would be perfect. :-D

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I wonder if Nano-chan is going to learn about Asumi sleeping with prostitutes...

joined Dec 17, 2021

I feel like the odd one because I'm not invested in these two's relationship, I want my lesbian brothels in every chapter.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yeah, kinda like a detour; probably unplanned originally? "We want more volumes of this!", that sorta thing. And then we don't get a good end for the actual "plot" because it gets axed somewhere along the way ... ^^

Forgive me, but is worrying about manga being axed your hobby or something? You did the same with Vampeerz eight chapters ago and that's still going strong.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Asumi just casually seducing Nanao and all the gay panic that comes with it.
Nanao you poor soul.

To reply you must either login or sign up.