Forum › Kamitsuki Academy discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Yeah,these pages are slightly out of whack.

Also,alien vampire-ish creatures from the moon?

A full on 33 years of backstory built up quite nicely.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Unclear what the broader plot will be, but I like the aggressive prey & timid predator dynamic.

OneEyedOthinus
Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

This is uh...
Something, for sure.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

you know a vampire yuri set in a world where humans are just fully subjugated as part of how the world works, is certainly new

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 10:15PM

ioorunderscore
joined Dec 28, 2021

Oh? A vampire yuri story? Yes, please. Give me more.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Is this what we call a power M?

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

vampire yuri is always welcomed

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Another one!?

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh boy, here we go again.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I just read the first three pages and this looks like a 2008-era SHAFT anime

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I'm not entirely sure what sparked this sudden influx of vampire yuri, but I'm not complaining.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is... kinda weird but it's cute I guess lol. But is that human girl actually a high schooler??? She... sure had a lot of growth lol.

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

there's a lot of offscreen really unfortunate implications to this one, mostly in the simple reality that this society practices chattel slavery to a degree greater than any historical implication. See the vending machines full of blood packs, which I really doubt were produced with consent of whoever provided them (especially if some particularly bright and cruel vampire came up with a way to make human factory farming), among other things. I doubt the author's going to spend too much time dwelling on that beyond the passing mentions we've seen so far (and to some degree hope they don't because that could get very dark very fast), but it's something that stands out to me nonetheless.

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 1:43AM

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

The BDSM tag definitely belongs here

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... you know you are living in the best reality when your school zone sign looks like THAT.

Either way first chapter was kinda fun, but longer term I don't think this'll work for me if loli-ish-vampire-girl doesn't undergo some level of character development.

e: Interesting, so it's all a complete manga and been out for a while.

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 3:37AM

joined Mar 19, 2022

This is fucking weird and creepy tbh, I'm not gonna bother reading past page 18.

joined Mar 19, 2022

there's a lot of offscreen really unfortunate implications to this one, mostly in the simple reality that this society practices chattel slavery to a degree greater than any historical implication. See the vending machines full of blood packs, which I really doubt were produced with consent of whoever provided them (especially if some particularly bright and cruel vampire came up with a way to make human factory farming), among other things. I doubt the author's going to spend too much time dwelling on that beyond the passing mentions we've seen so far (and to some degree hope they don't because that could get very dark very fast), but it's something that stands out to me nonetheless.

Yeah, not going to be reading this one.

joined Jun 11, 2021

the implications of this world are definitely interesting to me. realistically its probably awful if there are human blood vending machines but... i dunno i kinda love it. i would love to see the author explore that side going forward and even if they don't, the relationship between the two mains is... very much my thing, so i'm going to like this regardless lmao. thanks tor the TL!

joined Mar 25, 2022

Oraty time to turn off mah brain and enjoy the scenes.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Girl, don't slit your wrists! Not even to feed your vampire!

Other than that, I'm gonna take a page out of Closet whut's book above me and turn off my brain and just enjoy this.

(Edit: I do hope the human actually gets a name though. Anyone got any spoilers as far as this is concerned? (remember to black-out spoilers!))

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 2:53PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

This is very dystopian.

I love it though and I'm curious to see what happens next.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, no—there are “unfortunate implications” in a world dominated by (checks notes) bloodsucking vampires.

Whatever shall we do?

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 11:26AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

A vampire series with human being livestock? This is gonna be full of drama or something, I'm all in!!!

Wondered what happened 33 years ago. And how did they manage to brainwash human into submissiveness so fast? Tbh I was sure that some people would rather nuke the world than being treated as lesser beings.

Or maybe not all human are this submissive, our girl here is just nuts.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is the perfect society, I want to live in there, if I were to change something would be to make the collars closer to a dog collar, but other than that it's perfect.

While our main duo have an interesting dynamic, I kinda want some focus on the other couples to see the more traditional way a vampire acts with their human. How the humans act here reminds me of Angeloids and I really love that.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice.

... you know you are living in the best reality when your school zone sign looks like THAT.

That was a fun thing to notice, yes. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.