Forum › Kamitsuki Academy discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So Shizuku doesn't want to share, understandable, but how they will manage to convey that to these really pushy, but very sexy, pair of hungry girls?

Even if the manga is short, I think I'll commission some yuri art with the pose in page 22, so this will have some nice legacy.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Welp, this most recent chapter has made it very clear why there is only 2 volumes.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What a weird combination of trashy and interesting! I really want to learn more about how humans got into this situation in the first place, surely there has to be a sort of rebellion going on against being literally enslaved? Even Momo seems to have been "domesticated" somehow though... bizarre stuff, but I like it. I hope they don't just ignore those implications in the future.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Somebody failed a vibe check in this chapter and I'm not sure who

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

wow, this society is pretty fucked, isn't it?

Anyway, Ichigo is apparently me when it come to academics. i just... read the textbook? it's usually all there.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice to see a rather cute chapter without any horrible intrigue for a change.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

o.o;;

I think Ichigo has a lot more going on under that surface then we're aware of so far. I'm real curious how this is all gonna wrap up this volume. There's tons of breadcrumbs to follow, but nowhere near enough time to follow them all.

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

I think I like that Momo-Izumi dynamic more than the main characters, not too common for a main storyline unfortunately

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

Is it just me, or does it feel like Ichigo has more and more of a hidden agenda...

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay it's always far between releases of this one but the only reason that Hibarigaoka wants them to join the Epicureans is because she wants to feed on Ichigo right? Like no other reason than that.

Also I liked Shizuku getting jealous when she saw her basically caressing Ichigo's hand lol.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

A lot of world building. Let's see how long it takes her to realize she's jealous.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

I want to watch that movie....

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A lot of world building.

More like world crashing. The more you know, the less any of it makes any sense ^^

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 4:44AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And we're back to NTR club business. Which is still uncomfortable to the point that I actually found myself thinking at least this will be over soon...

joined Jul 29, 2022

Yeah Godzilla

joined Jun 27, 2022

I must say it's intriguing but also gives this uncanny feeling. A shame there are only 2 volumes

joined May 10, 2021

Mmmhhh are we done with the NTR now? Have they both realised their feelings for each other? Doubt it but hey, we can always hope.
Thanks for the translation!

joined May 3, 2014

A lot of world building.

More like world crashing. The more you know, the less any of it makes any sense ^^

yeah this works against world building for any bloody kind! some one said it makes sens way it has only 2 vol so I hope we just get the ending an be done with because it’s just not even boring at this point :/

joined May 3, 2014

What a weird combination of trashy and interesting! I really want to learn more about how humans got into this situation in the first place, surely there has to be a sort of rebellion going on against being literally enslaved? Even Momo seems to have been "domesticated" somehow though... bizarre stuff, but I like it. I hope they don't just ignore those implications in the future.

it doesn’t look like there is any notion of that and from how the story is going it will never be explored >.> just this werdo duo doing some werdo Pseudo-NTR crap that makes no bloody efing sense in what is supposed to be Romance?……..as bloody if this is even an HALF of romance that even an One Shot does better job

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, taking somebody's glasses and telling them they look shit with them on is the best way to seduce someone; definitely ^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, Shizuku!

joined Sep 26, 2022

this is wack

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This series had such a neat premise but it really flogged itself off with this NTR creepy chick continuing to try and steal Ichigo every chapter for the last like five. Oh well.

Well at least they seem to both be thinking about each other now. Honestly wish the last three chapters the NTR queen and her minion would just fuck off and let them be together but we all know that wont happen.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

This series had such a neat premise but it really flogged itself off with this NTR creepy chick continuing to try and steal Ichigo every chapter for the last like five. Oh well.

Well at least they seem to both be thinking about each other now. Honestly wish the last three chapters the NTR queen and her minion would just fuck off and let them be together but we all know that wont happen.

Well NTR Chick has been pining (ch.1), kabedoning (ch.3) (and scheming) since the beginning. She does a good job of being irritating but also helps pit Ichigo's unhealthy desire to do what literally any Epicurean demands, against her real growing feelings for Shizuku. Ditto for Shizuku's following of traditions.

Based on Ichigo's subservience, she "should" be OK with doing what a more powerful vampire demands of her, but it doesn't seem like she is and she has to understand where that conflict comes from. And Shizuku "should" be fine with sharing, but she isn't. "NTR chick" works as a method of showing that Ichigo's relationship with Shizuku is "chosen love," and not just a result of following orders and traditions (therefore, less problematic).

She's definitely annoying, though, mainly because in most situations like these the preyed-upon party does not reciprocate, so the likelihood of success is low. With Ichigo's servant mentality, there seems a real possibility that she would indeed just go along with whatever NTR chick demands of her (and she has so far). It's like dealing with a significant other who has been brainwashed or under mind control. She's come pretty far though (the symbolism of how she handles the drink-can from ch3, compared to now, showcasing that added personality and disobediance).

last edited at May 6, 2023 3:07PM

this art is stunning and beautiful but now im crying because the chapters are too short

To reply you must either login or sign up.