Forum › Posts by Closet whut

joined Mar 25, 2022

I'M NOT SURE IF PEOPLE REALIZED!!!! BUT THE FIRST PAGE PANNEL WAS NOOOTTTT(??) THE NIGHT THE SENPAI GOT DRUNK!!

TO ADD: THE CLOTHES AND THE AREA SEEM TO BE DIFFERENT

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 5:46AM

Closet whut
joined Mar 25, 2022

Oraty time to turn off mah brain and enjoy the scenes.

Closet whut
joined Mar 25, 2022

Alternate ending: MC comes back wih the same shit she was in, made a realization from past or alternate timeline. Ends up confessing her feelings to future divorced senpai, current senpai doesn't know what to feel MC thinks of backing down but knowing her senpai gal just needs a push and seduces her, cuz if her younger self fell for it why not the older one. (Lol) So seggs, senpai's self esteem is down but MC doesn't care and thinks that if she was only braver in the past for this senpai she wouldn't be a self doubting mess now. So while doing seggs MC keeps repeating good things about her senpai making the lady cry and orgasm at the same time cuz why not. Time skip senpai instead of becoming an actress became a manager instead to guide girls who were like her before cuz "all it takes is for someone to believe". And MC is trying her best to be promoted in her current job. The end. Extra story : both ladies go on an onset trip (cliche but who gives a crap. *I do *cough) they talk about the past, with senpai telling MC that she had a crush on her before she just didn't know what it was she felt and now that she does she's very happy. Upon arriving they had seggs on the hotspring (oh yeah baby) they drink and watch the moon together with the senpai saying "the moon is lovely tonight". With MC blushing and nodding as she looked at the love of her life, and with the feeling of knowing that they'll be together forever loving and doing seggs. End.

Closet whut
joined Mar 25, 2022

What good friends they are. They must be roommates .

Closet whut
Citrus + discussion 25 Mar 06:55
joined Mar 25, 2022

So uhhhh..... Are they f*****g now? Oh not yet guess I'll come back in 5 years.