joined Jun 12, 2019

That's either her mom or big sis

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

Ara ara oneesan appears

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Been a while since a manga I was reading made me sit up in my chair in surprise the way the end of vol 1 did

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

That cliffhanger is illegal

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Is this the author's first work? This is super good! Charming art, good characters, and a great concept. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...are we going to get an orge-girl harem out of this?

joined Oct 22, 2021

... One of the most annoying tropes, the cliffhanger from the last chapter + this chapter resolution.
The whole "threaten someone/pretend to be bad guy one chapter, immediate resolution the next one suuucks.

joined Aug 10, 2016

... One of the most annoying tropes, the cliffhanger from the last chapter + this chapter resolution.
The whole "threaten someone/pretend to be bad guy one chapter, immediate resolution the next one suuucks.

To be fair, it seems like it wasn't actually pretend with how things went at the end. She just stopped because the other girl showed up and her back was turned.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Seems to be Dragon Maid with ogres. Not a bad thing, as long as we get some yuri.

joined May 1, 2015

I wonder why the Ibuki family wants Hinata back so badly.
Needs more info.
Also, thanks for starting volume 2.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

tbh, can they just throw her in the garbage. you shouldn't be able to intrude someones home, assault them, bite their neck, lick them wierdly, give them tons to talk about in a therapy and then get a pass because childhood friends.

edit: mabye its some ogre instinct. my judgement shall be postponed. still not nice

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 4:04PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Two scary monsters: about to fight
Person: "WAIT PLEASE, THIS IS A RENTED PROPERTY"

That's fucking hilarious. And a mood. I'd react the same way.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

pretty wild for her to just bite and lick Naori's blood like, yeah??? what are you doing girl?

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Really curious what the “consequences” to being with an ogre that are being hinted at are. Also that blood licking was surprising. Are ogres predators?

Edit: actually, aren’t Oni traditionally depicted as eating people? Granpappy ogre was specifically stated to have done that back in chapter 1. So can ogres get sustenance from eating people instead of alcohol? That would be a lot darker in tone then this series has been so far, so I’m kinda hoping I’m wrong, but if that is the case, then it makes sense Hinata wouldn’t mention it to Naori. Not exactly something you bring up while trying to convince someone to let you move in.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 4:00PM

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

To be fair, it seems like it wasn't actually pretend with how things went at the end. She just stopped because the other girl showed up and her back was turned.

Yeah, it definitely seemed like she only called what she was doing a “prank” in order to avoid the consequences of her actions. She was still behaving as the bad guy for a good while after that. The being said, that might change once she gets some well-made alcohol into her.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Two scary monsters: about to fight
Person: "WAIT PLEASE, THIS IS A RENTED PROPERTY"

That's fucking hilarious. And a mood. I'd react the same way.

"Can you please not fight? I want my security deposit back"

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Really curious what the “consequences” to being with an ogre that are being hinted at are. Also that blood licking was surprising. Are ogres predators?

That'll start coming into view near the end of this volume.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So are we going the usual way? They feed her, she likes it and decides to move in "because she has to convince Ibuki to go home" But she's in for the alcohol...

joined Dec 17, 2021

I'm not too curious about the vague threat to Naori or whatver secret nature Ogre have in this universe, I just want them to keep making drinks that sound and look better than they'd probably taste to me.

Oh, and also some kisses. We haven't had those yet.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Im gonna laugh if the true nature of the ogre is a drunk horny beast

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Am weird because I want the Giant Ogre Girl to push me against a wall and do things?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Turns out ogre horns get really bad mpg

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 7:50PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Am weird because I want the Giant Ogre Girl to push me against a wall and do things?

No, not at all.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Barmy was a clever localization, good afterword.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Nah, you’re just gay

To reply you must either login or sign up.