B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

this warms my dead cold heart

joined May 23, 2017

Why did the alcohol explode on her tho?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

In previous chapters it was mentioned that alcohol is poison to them unless it was offered by humans, and accidental spill probably doesn't count

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

In previous chapters it was mentioned that alcohol is poison to them unless it was offered by humans, and accidental spill probably doesn't count

Specifically, it's that she can't touch alcohol unless it is offered to her by a human, as doing so will give her something she previously described as "akin to an electrical shock". I'm sure there's a few of you, myself included, who were a bit shocked (hehe) to learn that this was less "comedy electrocution from a Pikachu" and more "literal electrical burns".

joined May 23, 2017

Specifically, it's that she can't touch alcohol unless it is offered to her by a human, as doing so will give her something she previously described as "akin to an electrical shock". I'm sure there's a few of you, myself included, who were a bit shocked (hehe) to learn that this was less "comedy electrocution from a Pikachu" and more "literal electrical burns".

Oo I thought as long as its made by a human its fine. Guess I forgot haha. Thanks for the info!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah I imagine this is the mom or someone closely related here to break up the couple, wonder how exactly Naori will win her over... prolly with some good alcohol of course but still I'd be happy to see it happen

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

... Hoshiguma?

Sorry, is just... she looks too similar.

joined Jun 11, 2021

this gets better with every chapter i'm very much looking forward to more. thanks for the translations!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Who dare disrupts the peace

joined Dec 17, 2021

YES! I knew we would get meddling family members eventually (I mean, I'm going to asume that ogre girls is Hinata's sister or mother for the time being).

I liked that Naori realized how hard it can be for Hinata to just get food compared to her, and that it's not something she can allow to just slip from her mind. Sure, Hinata won't die from it even after a week, but it would be cruel to her anyway.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time for plot.

joined Mar 4, 2019

GIVE HER BACK I CANT TAKE IT PLS IM ON MY KNEES HERE PLS BRING HERE BACK

joined May 1, 2015

So who is this new person? Hinata's mum? Childhood ogre friend?
I need to know. What a cliffhanger.
As always, thanks for the translation.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

And there we go, jamming a stick in the wheel just as their relationship starts rolling. Sigh. Hope this is resolved quickly.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Oh no

joined Jun 3, 2014

that tall ogre lady tho

joined Apr 17, 2017

I really hope it doesn't end up being a harem of ogres all drinking and hanging out at Naori's place. I'd rather have this new ogre be a genuine antagonist than be a superficial antagonist who becomes pacified right away. I get intense "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" vibes off this, so far.

Something that confused me was when Naori's friend Settsu was talking about financial aid. Settsu says, "they make scholarships sound nice and all, but in the end, it's still a loan." I guess maybe scholarships is a word standing in for financial aid in general? Going to college in California, scholarships were what we referred to as financial aid we didn't have to repay, and loans were denoted separately. Looking it up pretty superficially, it looks like scholarships of the kind I'm familiar with are part of financial aid in Japanese universities, but I wondered if anyone knew if there was a nuance I was missing here?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

ah I imagine this is the mom or someone closely related here to break up the couple, wonder how exactly Naori will win her over... prolly with some good alcohol of course but still I'd be happy to see it happen

To hell with "winning her over", Naori is in a room full of alcohol, time to splash it all over that ogre's face :P She has clear advantage in this situation.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

To hell with "winning her over", Naori is in a room full of alcohol, time to splash it all over that ogre's face :P She has clear advantage in this situation.

She's currently kabedon'ed, any funny moves and she's done for.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If Naori tried to splash the ogre on purpose, that would technically be considered as offering it and it wouldn't do jack. Most she could do is build a vodka fort for protection or something.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

If Naori tried to splash the ogre on purpose, that would technically be considered as offering it and it wouldn't do jack. Most she could do is build a vodka fort for protection or something.

easy solution drench yourself in alcohol and the ogre is shit out of luck

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

best iteration of home alone ever

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

We were this close to having a doujin about drunk squid girls

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Uh oh ogre girl politics

To reply you must either login or sign up.