That cliffhanger is illegal

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

The long wait

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

The font is terribly distracting.

Yes! There are so many different fonts, yet the typesetter chose this?

Remade with the free font Kristen ITC,

I used to be a typsetter for hentai doujins...

Thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service

Thank you for thanking the person who's thanking the hentai doujin typesetter for their service

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

A not so wholesome way of converting yourself into a pedo lesbian lol

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Bro I need a whole ass story of these two. Im crying rn bc its only a oneshot ;-;

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Isekai yuri? AND villainess? Sign me the tf up

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

The amount of people pressed about the suspension of disbelief is hilarious. I escape to manga to forget about reality. Yet people in comments are trying to tie manga to reality. Keyboard warriors meet my expectations every time ;-;

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

People here writing essays and academic articles on this work of fiction lmfao, keyboard warriors unite

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

A loli's attack on angel booba

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Had Mary never blackmailed and r*ped nanase this story would've been a lot different now that I'm thinking it over. The girl Nanase is pining for wouldn't have been pushed into an ultimatum, and there would probably be some sort of love triangle. I guess you probably shouldn't blackmail and r*pe someone Mary... lol

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Imagine this is just a really elaborate way of her conveying her feelings, but she's just too shy to be direct. So its all through proxy vtuber persona...

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

And although I now realise that was not what you were driving at (with the present clear stipulation you were talking about resembling actual kids first and foremost), when it comes to people who can physically pass as teenagers, I still disagree with the affect argument. It is definitely true in a lot of cases, but just looking at my own past interactions with people I can also see it is anything but a firm rule.

As often comes up in the “Age Gap” discussions, it’s the 14-19 range that’s most problematic in terms of both appearance and individual maturity—some people within that range can look or act younger or older, and some people on either side of it can look or act like they’re within it. (Obviously, “puberty” is the key term here, which hits individuals at different ages and to significantly different degrees.)

But I have never known a person 20+ who could be plausibly mistaken for a prepubescent person, unless they were literally acting on stage or infantilizing themselves for some reason.

Yeah I've been mistaken for a high schooler before, but never a middle schooler haha, fresh out of uni I got hit with "what high school do you go to", in a conversation lol

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 11:43PM

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

She extra spicy

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Zumbeh

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

She lookin like the type of girl who'd ruin your life in a single night lmfao

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

This stuff developed so fast I got severe whiplash

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Change the title to "how to cultivate your future wife" lol

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

yeah it's not a big change. she already went along with every new hobby anyway, and getting a haircut and new outfit that the person you're into will like is hardly abnormal. the big change is acting more assertively.

She took the saying "you miss every shot you don't take" to heart.

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

I don't like this series very much, her GF is so fucking stupid it makes me question if she's able to consent, she has the mental age of a child.

Chill.

Edit: Cuteness is often associated with children, so I can see why you would think that though

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 9:36PM

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Im good with poly, but for whatever reason I dont want this story going that route, I just want a spunky girl with her unassuming childhood friend ;-;

last edited at Oct 23, 2021 6:44AM

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Aghhhh I need insulin, this stuff is giving me high doses of diabetes

spiltmilk
Nico Maki! discussion 21 Oct 18:45
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Nico nico nii...

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Ill come back when this is finished and see if the ending is happy. Im depressed enough as is ;-;

spiltmilk
Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

Reject society, bang sister, profit

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

no way, an update??? i thought i would have to wait a year