Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Neat. Time travel shenanigans. It's like she's existing in both times. I assume this means at some point she'll be back to the future permanently?

joined Dec 17, 2021

I love how impossible to predict any of this plot is. Still, predict I shall: She'll have sex with Sempai in the dream and that will bring her to the past too.

Also, potential for selfcest threesome is no longer 0.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm expecting Eren to show up at some point

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Interesting. Kaimori's hairclip turned back to A. I'm guessing Nanasawa's timelines are slowly merging together?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Looks like the time travel mechanics are more complex than I thought.

joined Apr 3, 2021

That sounds good. Just a couple questions, though. First, is OK if I take the photos using my smartphone? I don't have a computer or a scanner and it's all I have to work with. The picture quality is pretty good if I hold the phone up close. And second, what's the site so I can post it? By the way, I promise I'll make it worth their while. I have a third page that requires absolutely no translation whatsoever that can be tacked onto the end of chapter 14. One look and you'll see why. Edit: actually, never mind. I can't take a good enough quality shot. I have crappy lighting and I can't do anything without tearing the page out, which I don't want to do and damage my volume. I'll deliver though. I just need to get a portable scanner.

i would say to post it in here after you scanned it, but with the recent village idiots spoiling shit at every moment, you could post it in this current tl thread https://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/3625414, or if the thread gets archived, the latest at the time of scanning

joined Mar 26, 2021

Maybe some of it remained in the future, a sort of split personality where the mind goes back to the future while sleeping. And what's going on there, she feels it here too

joined May 24, 2014

Oh noes!

Freddy Krueger is stalking her!

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Man, things like those that were talked about in this chapter, like future dreams or like someone said, that maybe she's existing both in the past and the future at the same time, somehow really creeps me out... xd

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Ah, a fakeout back to the future but not really. I see

joined May 29, 2021

There’s still time for the selfcest threesome! Do it before you return to the future for good!

joined May 1, 2015

Nanasawa is about to go back to her own time. I guess she did fix the future, so there is no need for her to be in the past anymore.
Her original reason for being there was rewritten.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wow, double fakeout.

Last chapter: "Oh no, she's back in the future! Darn!"
Beginning this chapter: "Just a dream. Whew. Nice one, mangaka. Don't do that again."
End of chapter: "...crap."

joined Jan 6, 2017

Yay. This is way more interesting than her just going back to the future!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Mrs. Tyler Durden

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So she's slowly going back, basically ... that's actually quite neat.

But the Google part is nonsense of course; you don't google "I'm a time travel what the heck is going on with my dreams" ^^;;;

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

If there isn't a selfcest threesome imma mald

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

No lewds this chapter? Disappointing.

I keed. Didn't expect the sudden time travel shenanigans. It's getting fuckier than I'd anticipated (in more ways than one I hope)

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

There’s still hope for the threesome

Soulless Watcher
Maxresdefault
joined Apr 25, 2016

Wait, if she goes back to the future what will happen to the past self's psyche at that point in time? Will she just replace her old self, effectively killing her? Or will they kinda merge and be an amalgamation of both Nanas? Or will the author quickly gloss over this point and hope no one notices?

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 8:58PM

joined Nov 17, 2021

I've been saying this for a while now, but after reading this chapter, I still think Kaimori is going to make her move soon. She just asked if Nana and Seto had sex, so she's obviously not shy about that sort of thing. I have a feeling next time she gets her alone she's probably going to make some advances.

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Like some mentioned before, I also think that main girl is reaching the point where she is going back to the (new?) future. The nearer she gets to that point she will slip more frequently between the past and her future. Like Schrödingers Cat, taking a superposition, being in two time points/possibilities at (nearly) the same time.
If her future was altered by her actions is another debate

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Wait, if she goes back to the future what will happen to the past self's psyche at that point in time? Will she just replace her old self, effectively killing her? Or will they kinda merge and be an amalgamation of both Nanas? Or will the author quickly gloss over this point and hope no one notices?

When she goes back into the future (in her not-really-dreams, since she's awake and can hurt herself), she's working normally, so she's aware of both what she was doing before (in the future), as well as what she did in the past. Basically, their memories will merge, and she'll remember both the old and the new history.

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Like some mentioned before, I also think that main girl is reaching the point where she is going back to the (new?) future. The nearer she gets to that point she will slip more frequently between the past and her future. Like Schrödingers Cat, taking a superposition, being in two time points/possibilities at (nearly) the same time.
If her future was altered by her actions is another debate

Well, she didn't actually "disappear" from the future, since with the past changed the even that led to that likely never happened (or not resulted in time travel, since she no longer needs to fix the past), so yes, only here memories go back and forth, she actually exist in both places.

I think she's working in a different place now, her "atmosphere" feels a bit different, and it seems like her "old" self doesn't recognize her workplace, so its probably a different job, then what she had back then.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh look—this series is finally giving the slightest shit about the mechanics of time travel.

If it’s anything like the story’s concept of the physics of boobs, it should be quite imaginative.

To reply you must either login or sign up.