Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Sempai: Oh, do you have an opening for a housewife?
Me, a squeaky-clean brain: ...and where is that opening?

I'll show myself out... >__>

last edited at Feb 5, 2022 6:07AM

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

horny and poor: the millennial story

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I quite like Nao-chan and kinda want her and Asumi to get together too. Although, different from all the prostitutes Asumi had this is quite complicated, Asumi could previously have sex with as many girls as she liked without issue as it was just business, but if she gets an actual girlfriend both the brother visits as well as the possible reunion with Mai are difficult or even impossible. Interested to see how the Mangaka is going to develop the story with this

joined Dec 17, 2021

Nao is cute and all but if someone is going to make Asumi forget permanently about Mai, I won't accept anyone but Sempai.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I do want Nao and Asumi to get together but that should in no way keep her away from the brothels! In fact, have her take her new gf with her a couple times! As a date!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God that house gigantic and I wasn't expecting this kind of situation but I love to see how this goes.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Time to give up on the brothels. Nao seems like she'd do her best to satisfy you. I'm sure you could teach her a few tricks you've learned, Asumi.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Nao best girl. Also she should have said she is going to buy a costume for her.

In a manga like this, I find it difficult to believe that when the option to put characters in maid outfits is present, they'll just leave it on the table.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

I’d say the poll is missing an option. Asumi and Nao go to the brothels as a couple!

joined Jan 6, 2017

I’d say the poll is missing an option. Asumi and Nao go to the brothels as a couple!

I mean, "no" does cover that bit also

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You know a story has great characters when every new character that appears, every one, instantly makes the readers change their otp ship to mc x new character. ¯⧵_( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

It has already happened with Ena, with Izumi, with Serina, with Nao...

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

horny nao

joined Jan 6, 2017

You know a story has great characters when every new character that appears, every one, instantly makes the readers change their otp ship to mc x new character. ¯⧵_( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

And that's where the true endgame comes in

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I mean, "no" does cover that bit also

But she could do both, reach transcendence and blow Nao’s mind.

joined Oct 16, 2013

Asumi looking at the contract: "Nothing weird here..."

Asumi speaking out loud in the same panel: "How about I walk around in a maid outfit?"

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I bet she will start working with her body from day 2 on...

joined Apr 3, 2021

Looks like the manga is more successful than they expected and they were like “oh shit we need to add a second premise to keep this thing goin”

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

Sempai: Oh, do you have an opening for a housewife?
Nao: well no, but actually yes.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Asumi looking at the contract: "Nothing weird here..."

Asumi speaking out loud in the same panel: "How about I walk around in a maid outfit?"

Momose moments

joined Jan 14, 2020

God that house gigantic and I wasn't expecting this kind of situation but I love to see how this goes.

Asumi opens competing brothel in Nao's house

joined Jun 5, 2018

I just noticed that asumi masturbates, doesnt get off of it anymore, thus without washing her hand, touches everything she posseses. So has anyone noticed other characters touching her portemonnaie before? Is that there called indirect fingering?!

joined Sep 11, 2019

It's going to take a while before Asumi meets Mai huh? Nao may or may not be getting ate out in one of the next few chapters I feel

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I just noticed that asumi masturbates, doesnt get off of it anymore, thus without washing her hand, touches everything she posseses. So has anyone noticed other characters touching her portemonnaie before? Is that there called indirect fingering?!

She probably has tissues next to her bed or close by.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's still Serina x Asumi for me, though. That mad top energy is hard to dislodge. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.