Forum › Not For Sale discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

What a waste of money.. After all she used her body and then she just throw it? Like she doesn't mind that she slept with all those ppl?

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

What a waste of money.. After all she used her body and then she just throw it? Like she doesn't mind that she slept with all those ppl?

She does mind thats exactly why she can't use that money.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

It makes sense as a symbolic gesture of cleansing herself from that past. It was a good story, like all Amano Shuninta works, but the "romance" happened rather abruptly...

joined Mar 23, 2013

It makes sense as a symbolic gesture of cleansing herself from that past. It was a good story, like all Amano Shuninta works, but the "romance" happened rather abruptly...

As soon as I saw what she did and the title of the manga I knew she was gonna throw the money she made, it's so cliche and it annoyed me slightly.

Anyone who worked and wasn't really enjoying their job would surely keep the money because in the end the money was the only thing positive that happened.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

I knew where this was going from page 2, the romance happened a bit too fast and I really don't like Amano's art. Still, all the bitching aside, it was a nice oneshot. Thanks Lili.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I suggest removing the Het tag. Up to the staff of course.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

throwing the money made total sense to me. using that money would remind her of those times. also i agree with Troid. almost made me avoid reading this then i saw the artist name and went for it. a good read indeed.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

so people could collect them

Like they do in the story? You realize that bridge is crossing a street, not a river, right?

argh I'm so angry with this fictional character it's hilarious, but seriously if I saw someone do that in real life I would punch them in the face

That's a sane reaction alright.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

She could have use the money to buy other stuff and not use it for her dates. Just a thought.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

I agree the romance felt really rushed. I don't get why there was a Het tag, I guess because her other clients were guys? It was still a nice read, kind of cliche but different

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

I love this artist/writer's work and usually it is pretty sound. Both the art and the story felt as if a dead line was looming. If that was the case, it was still amazing to pull it off at all. Though, usually Amano has a vaguely believable premise, so I was slightly disappointed with this one. Can't get it right every time. However, it's still lovely to get to read new yuri.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Anyone who worked and wasn't really enjoying their job would surely keep the money because in the end the money was the only thing positive that happened.

The thing is, she doesn't even see the money as something positive. She did enjokosai not for the money but just for sleeping around with no strings attached

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to function as a warning (like on fanfic) or a general descriptor. I won't put it on similar projects in the future.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to function as a warning (like on fanfic) or a general descriptor.

I know that chapter 4 of BA was tagged "Het" by someone other than me for the principal's groping, but I haven't contested it. As a warning of potentially objectionable content, I think it's appropriate, even though it's not an accurate indicator of the work as a whole. (Then again, since it's only a single chapter of a larger work, that probably comes across better than it would with a one-shot.)

last edited at May 22, 2013 5:13PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

"she's kinda cute" is a right thing to start with :3
and the "how can i take money to sleep with the girl i love" part was the best
thanks everybody for the work. it was tasty :D

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

It feels so much better to make love than to just have sex..

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

shuninta is a genius, i can't wait for more chapters of the last book

joined Nov 11, 2010

Okay, yeah, I do feel pretty negative about just throwing money off a bridge like that (if you just want to get rid of it, why not to a charity or something) but the crowd's reaction was pretty hilarious. "Holy crap!", "It's raining money!", etc. I think the plotline/subject matter as a whole could have been handled better but overall it's still a nice yuri work. Thanks to Lililicious for the trans/scans and respect to Shuninta-sensei.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I could actually see this being a multi chapter story. The characters couldve been fleshed out more if that were the case. However, still, a nice oneshot, even though the "I love you" was...too...fast? Out of nowhere? Predictable? Iunno.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

see how the yuri saves people's life?

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

page 20 is priceless, getting clunk in the head while being confessed to.

page 26-27 gave me a heartache, even though its a manga, seeing money being thrown away always put a hole in my heart, I understand it all apart of the symbolism. But the author should have drawn me in the oneshot at the bottom catching some. :'((

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

see how the yuri saves people's life?

+1 :D AHAHA. rofl.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to function as a warning (like on fanfic) or a general descriptor.

I know that chapter 4 of BA was tagged "Het" by someone other than me for the principal's groping, but I haven't contested it. As a warning of potentially objectionable content, I think it's appropriate, even though it's not an accurate indicator of the work as a whole. (Then again, since it's only a single chapter of a larger work, that probably comes across better than it would with a one-shot.)

BA?

Avik2
joined Oct 22, 2012

BA - Battle Athletes

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

It only takes 5 minutes to make me cry.
Congratulation, Shuninta sensei, you did it!

rolls on the ground trying to stop crying

To reply you must either login or sign up.