Forum › Posts by lucamarte

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

WOAH woah woah, is it just me or did this series get (even) gayer after Sakurako snipped her hair? It’s like Kasumi became very touchy after her haircut, which is welcomed. So she’s got a type huh. Albeit Sakurako looked prettier with longer hair. Now she looks cute.

I don't think it is possible for Sakurako to get any gayer, but is always nice to see hints that Kasumi really might be starting to reciprocate some of those feelings. It's hard to tell since she is so insanely laid back.

when saku was kiss-drunk and tried to kiss an other girl, kasumi snapped for the first and only time in the manga

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

kay is probably the best protagonist i ever read about, she is so carismatic even feeling so empty, contrary to murcielago where the characters are what i like less, too over the top

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i have a question, do you think there will be an other film? rebellion ending is not bad, and sure is original, but i can only immagine the dissatisfaction of the true fans, i-m sure they could avoid suicide only thanks to the fanworks
but now, the next madoka film must have a plot totally different from every fanwork ever made

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Well, this really was a good reading, thanks a lot

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

oh, if not for the tags i was thinking she was a girl who dressed like a boy when she was a kid, like in prism

It is pretty easy to read it that way. The "cut off" line could be taken as "I never had one to start with" and the end could be read as "Wouldn't you rather have a guy?" with "A woman is what I want" in reply. With the exception of the milk line and the kind of insulting "(?)" in the title, I can see how you'd get that impression.

But I think I like it better this way.

it is like that, and you are right is better this way, the second part has more sense like this

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

oh, if not for the tags i was thinking she was a girl who dressed like a boy when she was a kid, like in prism

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

is it a mental sickness the cause of all of this, or is it the fucking society?
... motherfucking system !

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

50 shades of OL

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this is the only game i couldn-t play with key+mouse.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

at ch. 27, pag. 4, i was thinking, maybe, it-s better "well, i like her" and continue using she and her
i was a little confused reading the last chapter

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 3:39AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

first time i see this, it-s fun, and i really happy he didn-t carry out the lies and misunderstandings for too many volumes

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i found an other work from this artist, about a chubby delinquent schoolgirl.
it seems funny

lucamarte
Kokoro An discussion 08 Jul 04:33
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

fuantei needs the "creepy" tag even when is not actually creepy

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

every time i see a new upload of somethings from morinaga, i go reread the oneshot Fall in love.
the line between boring and perfect is so thin

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

best credit page

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

do you think this is short like Fragtime or Qualia, or it's more like Again!! ?

lucamarte
Two Spirals discussion 08 May 21:36
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, because... i'm your father!

the yuri is strong with you

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

God's Left Hook sure is an OP skill

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yakumi sarai never let me down, always fun, smart and creepy

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that's indeed an unsightly metaphor, you are right to be sorry (... marisa's cucumber ...ahhh, i'm feeling nauseated even if i try not to think about it)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah ah, that's a smart way of break the 4 wall

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i changed work last week, and now i can finally wear track-suit everyday,... yeah, i feel reborn
anyway, this manga is more fun than i expected, but it's a little slow

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm tired to see homura as the villain, or in pain.
will there ever be a good ending for her in an official story?

i think this need the philosofical tag, there's nothing happening, only homura's psicological suffering

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Nah, nothing like that, it's just my regular handle over the net using two french words (sing and moon) that I put together because I liked the sound of it. :p

yes, sorry, at last i found why i had that impression, i was confused with a game called chantelize, i live near france but i know nothing about french

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

night of azure is real time action. Good game, with great musics as usual with Gust games.

thanks,
isn't your nick from a jrpg like recettear or fortune summoners ? i'm sure i remember it, but i can't google it