Forum › Posts by lucamarte

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i found an other work from this artist, about a chubby delinquent schoolgirl.
it seems funny

lucamarte
Kokoro An discussion 08 Jul 04:33
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

fuantei needs the "creepy" tag even when is not actually creepy

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

every time i see a new upload of somethings from morinaga, i go reread the oneshot Fall in love.
the line between boring and perfect is so thin

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

best credit page

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

do you think this is short like Fragtime or Qualia, or it's more like Again!! ?

lucamarte
Two Spirals discussion 08 May 21:36
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, because... i'm your father!

the yuri is strong with you

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

God's Left Hook sure is an OP skill

lucamarte
Babanbanki discussion 25 Apr 00:48
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yakumi sarai never let me down, always fun, smart and creepy

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that's indeed an unsightly metaphor, you are right to be sorry (... marisa's cucumber ...ahhh, i'm feeling nauseated even if i try not to think about it)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah ah, that's a smart way of break the 4 wall

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i changed work last week, and now i can finally wear track-suit everyday,... yeah, i feel reborn
anyway, this manga is more fun than i expected, but it's a little slow

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm tired to see homura as the villain, or in pain.
will there ever be a good ending for her in an official story?

i think this need the philosofical tag, there's nothing happening, only homura's psicological suffering

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Nah, nothing like that, it's just my regular handle over the net using two french words (sing and moon) that I put together because I liked the sound of it. :p

yes, sorry, at last i found why i had that impression, i was confused with a game called chantelize, i live near france but i know nothing about french

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

night of azure is real time action. Good game, with great musics as usual with Gust games.

thanks,
isn't your nick from a jrpg like recettear or fortune summoners ? i'm sure i remember it, but i can't google it

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

found 2 new ported jrpg on steam, night of azure and one of the atelier serie, can someone suggest me what to play first ? i can't decide ...

Nights of Azure has actual yuri when compared to the Atelier series.

Just to elaborate the story actually revolves around the main characters love for each other and there are multiple endings that decide how that plays out. It's a little bit like Romeo and Juliette but with actual lesbians. And the fate of the universe is at stake. No pressure.

Also has this strange mix of Persona elements with a straight up jazzy/hip-hop lite soundtrack, timed dungeon crawling segments at night, and slice of life stat boosting mini-games during the day, though the day time segments are presented in purely text akin to a VN.

All in all it's roughly similar to how Persona 3 Portable plays. Just with more lesbians.

thanks all for the answers, i was playing berseria (not gay but good) while dwnlding and configuring a software for keybinding for the 2 ports (i can't play with the pad while working, and i don't even own one).
then next is azure, following your advices,
i wanted to know if they were turn-based or real-time action, but recently i gladly play either

lucamarte
obsessed discussion 03 Mar 05:07
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

This Doujin is fucking Garbage. Boring sex, It try's to have a "Plot" and fail's miserably at it, The "Invite yourself over for a threesome" line is what made this go from a 2 to a 0. Don't recommend this to anyone.

ah ah ah, i was curious about the comments about this, and the first is more than enough, but i'm kinder and i give 2 to this

lucamarte
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 06:24
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i can't even start to imagine what in my nation the police could answer if someone calls for a dead cat on the streets.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i didn't want to open a new 3d, and then i'm writing here...

there's a good manga about a witch and her new apprendice, a magic slice of life, without yuri at the moment, perhaps a little of subtex, but it's fun and nice, the name is "Nina-san's magic life",
it made me remember about Ran and the gray world, i think it'd be nice on Dynasty

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

This reminds me of the one-shot about a girl who always cheers others, including the girl she liked when that girl confessed to another girl, though it's ending is on a much lighter note compared to this one.

yes, and after the delusion she cleaned out the pachinko, that one shot is really fun

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 3:42AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

found 2 new ported jrpg on steam, night of azure and one of the atelier serie, can someone suggest me what to play first ? i can't decide ...

lucamarte
Saki discussion 07 Feb 14:51
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what does rinshan kaihou mean ?
i remember someone in the manga saying "a flower blooming on he peak of the mountain", but i was re-reading the semifinal, and a girl traslates it as "a flower bloom on a ridge", and it's nice because recalls the first page of the manga.
what's the truth?

Are they really all that different? The idea is a flower that appears in a high, rocky place, defying the odds.

you are right, and i realized i was fantasising on a misunderstanding,
i read bridge instead of ridge (but i wrote ridge in the post, that's strange), infact i was thinking at saki reading a book on the bridge at the start of the manga

lucamarte
Saki discussion 06 Feb 05:57
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what does rinshan kaihou mean ?
i remember someone in the manga saying "a flower blooming on he peak of the mountain", but i was re-reading the semifinal, and a girl traslates it as "a flower bloom on a ridge", and it's nice because recalls the first page of the manga.
what's the truth?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Kagurazaka's a dude, isn't she... ? Or is there another reason for her to speak of a "secret" while lifting her skirt?

i wanted to say the same, in the future will see the trap tag, or yuri and nsfw

or the secret is that she wear panties (they live in the same world of saki)

last edited at Feb 2, 2017 5:47AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

nice, you can't say who's the S and who's the M, interesting pair

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Granted no one pairing is actually considered "canon" apart from Hitomi x Kyosuke, Madoka's parents, and whatever's featured in the side story manga, but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, Mami x OL.

than, homura x madoka isn't canon... that's sad (and i'm sad for the OL too)