Forum › Posts by piplup

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

You have two accounts on here?? O.o

No, Hoky and I are actually part of a Illuminati faction out specifically to undermine your work of perfection. Better keep that tinfoil hat on to protect yourself from criticism.

Like how I'm going to buy a dictionary, do you want me to pick up Rosetta Stone Japanese Level 1 for you??

See, that sentence doesn't make a lick of sense and I have to infer anything. Get a proofreader. And thanks for the offer but Rosetta Stone (which isn't a dictionary by the way) is actually quite terrible for learning Japanese. Though, that does explain some things.

Now let's get back to hugs, kisses and circlejerking so the mods don't throw a fit, okay?

That sentence made sense, you just can't read properly. I took in consideration what you said about getting a dictionary, and I even offer to buy you a language learning program out of good will.

eww circlejerking? what kind of sick person are you, you can do that by yourself.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

insulting slanders

Get a dictionary. Which incidentally might also improve your work to slightly tolerable levels because those butthurt tirades sure ain't.

You have two accounts on here?? O.o Like how I'm going to buy a dictionary, do you want me to pick up Rosetta Stone Japanese Level 1 for you?? Hey it would be on me as your early birthday gift, everybody gotta start somewhere.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Seriously, Google Translate can do a better job than this...

I offered to QC/edit your translation but I've received no answer to that.

So I'm asking again, LET ME FIX THIS FOR YOU. PLEASE.

You continuously insult the translator who took time to translate this manga, the translation might not be the most amazing translation in the world, but the translation is in fact readable, in my eyes, and it's correct. How do i know its correct, I had it run by some reliable, experience translators and japanese speakers because of the ruckus you have cause. Please if you dont like the translator work then by all means, stop reading our releases, im tired of seeing your negativity. Your way too rude for me to let you "help" on this or any mangas that my group releases & im pretty sure if the translator of lemon tea scans see your insulting slanders (if she havent came across it already, which I really hope she havent) she wouldnt want your help. Have a good day/night.

As much as it pains me to say this, but I bet it's people like this that have caused groups to second-guess the idea of scanlating and posting. It's really too bad.

Is the translation right? Is it wrong? I don't know, because I don't speak/read Japanese. What I do know is, I (and most of us here) really appreciate the time and effort put into this series, and every other series that's on Dynasty. I would hope these types of conversations would be kept off the forum, and stay private. This does nothing but distract from the other posts.

::::getting off soapbox:::: Thank you for your time :)

I feel the same way U.U but if that person really wanted to help, he/she would have simply email sexy mama or lemon tea discussing it and volunteer to help, but no, the person decide to go on a rant rage in the forum of dynasty and I didnt made it any better replying to it smh. Thanks for your thoughts and gratitude ^.^

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Seriously, Google Translate can do a better job than this...

I offered to QC/edit your translation but I've received no answer to that.

So I'm asking again, LET ME FIX THIS FOR YOU. PLEASE.

You continuously insult the translator who took time to translate this manga, the translation might not be the most amazing translation in the world, but the translation is in fact readable, in my eyes, and it's correct. How do i know its correct, I had it run by some reliable, experience translators and japanese speakers because of the ruckus you have cause. Please if you dont like the translator work then by all means, stop reading our releases, im tired of seeing your negativity. Your way too rude for me to let you "help" on this or any mangas that my group releases & im pretty sure if the translator of lemon tea scans see your insulting slanders (if she havent came across it already, which I really hope she havent) she wouldnt want your help. Have a good day/night.

piplup
Gokujo discussion 20 Aug 16:13
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Is this worth reading if I've watched the anime?

well it depends if you enjoy the anime, if you did, then absolutely! because the anime adaption only covered volume 1 and 2, well parts of it, and it pretty much its on its 7th volume (: & to be honest the manga is wayyyy awesomer (:

piplup
Gokujo discussion 20 Aug 16:04
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

9th chapter must be too hardcore for us to read =D

looool xD sorry about that, no matter how hard I look I cannot find chapter 9 raws anywhere D; chapter 9 will always be a long lost chapter x)

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I would like to submit this.
Sexy Mama Scanlations

last edited at Aug 14, 2013 12:02AM

piplup
Nico Maki! discussion 21 Jul 11:31
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

been waiting for a love live! doujin for the longest ^.^
Mai Waifu maki belongs to me, but i dont mind sharing her with Niko >.>

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Is the scans after chapter 4 taken from yamibo? I uploaded the chinese scans to yamibo and the scans look totally familiar to me. If that is the case, shouldn't the scanlation group ask for permission before uploading? Since i took a long time to scan and edit the whole thing, they shouldn't be taking credit for it. Just saying. :'(

When recieving this manga for completion thru email, there wasnt any credits page to see who had produce the raws or where it came from, thats why in the credits we didnt put up who the raws came from nor took credits for it either, we believe in giving credit where credit is due. we wasnt going to give false credits to anyone.
you said "Since i took a long time to scan and edit the whole thing, they shouldn't be taking credit for it."
here is a page of the raw that was sent to me,
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz223/snover24/07_zpsb5464fab.jpg

and here is sexy mama scanlations group cleaner cleaning & editing afterwards
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz223/snover24/07_zpseb77ea63.png

if that was your cleaning in the first link, you can absolutely take credit for that, cause we wont, but the cleaner for sexy mama scanlations, put in time to perfectly clean every page, redraw, edits and even enchance the resolution of each page, where needs to be redraw and edit & i know, that itself isnt easy and time consuming, especially with the quality she had to be working with.
and even by a keen eye they can see a huge difference in both, because even small stuff was redrawn in sexy mama comparing to the first link.

if sexy mama group had use the raw that was sent and just placed in the translations then yes i would understand your issue about the credits but we didnt.
so no, i would not give credit to the first person who tried to clean the manga before, because it was poorly done & it was properly cleaned& edit by the sexy mama cleaner/editor & yes the cleaner, editor, translator & typsetter all deserve credit for what they have done cause they put in time and effort to do so. it wasnt falsify.

piplup
Dress Up discussion 05 Jun 20:59
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

nobody is serious, we just having a discussion.

It's 4 pages, it's a comedy. a) I don't think you can judge a character based on one page of rudeness, b) the opening panels probably said more about the punchline than the characters themselves. You're welcome to stick to your opinion, in any case.

You right you right, lool I had saw the comedy tag, but i just saw the way she had reacted & it just got me upset cause people love trying to change me on how i dress, my mom wants me to dress more feminine, it even got to a point she tried to kick me out cause of it, one of my past gf, well she wanted to dress more masculine. like i got a lil bit too personal with it, i usually dont think deep with mangas x( i apologize if i cause any problems by it. :(

Maybe "too serious" wasn't the best way of saying it - but I'd take no more from this than I would Kuroko picking on Misaka for liking cute, childish things (assuming you know what I'm talking about based on your previous posts; if not just dismiss that analogy).

I see what your saying. U.U

Your first statement/question is disagreeable also, im not sure what your implying or was it sarcasm?

You may take it as sarcasm - I meant nothing serious at all.

okay lol i really wasnt sure if u was serious or not xD

when u love someone, you not suppose to be putting clothes on them, you should be taking it off them lol :p jk

Haha, I agree with you though!

LOL xD

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 9:09PM

piplup
Dress Up discussion 05 Jun 15:29
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

ppl havent read enough yuri to understand this schtuff. give them time.

Completing 37 yuri series, 3 yuri antholgies, & 290 yuri oneshots/doujins , owning both the complete collection of strawberry panic on dvd, and the complete manga collection of strawberry panic, complete collection of kashimashi girl meet girl on dvd, volume 1 of kannazuki no miko, & volume 1-6 of strawberry marshmallow, i still havent read enough yuri? LOL oh okay

u call that enough? r u serious? wow.....

including the fact that i prefer yuri anime over mangas, so i've watch every yuri anime & yuri subtext anime( excluding yuri hentai) out there & plus i do actually have a life, like go to college, work, & make time to see my friends. yup that seems enough to me.

That's funny, I was sure I had a cookie around here for you SOMEWHERE.

Seriously, this whole line of conversation is stupid. I don't think anyone cares how much yuri you read/watch as much as you do.

Please find the cookie I would like to have it ^.^
belittling someone saying they havent read enough yuri just because their opinion on a main character of a yuri story is unfavorable, is stupid.
Also I only list the yuri i've read & watch to only make a point, im pretty sure there are people out there that have watched & read way more yuri than me, but i am far from a noob for her to belittle me because of my personal view on a yuri character.

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 4:55PM

piplup
Dress Up discussion 05 Jun 15:14
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Completing 37 yuri series, 3 yuri antholgies, & 290 yuri oneshots/doujins , owning both the complete collection of strawberry panic on dvd, and the complete manga collection of strawberry panic, complete collection of kashimashi girl meet girl on dvd, volume 1 of kannazuki no miko, & volume 1-6 of strawberry marshmallow, i still havent read enough yuri? LOL oh okay

u call that enough? r u serious? wow.....

including the fact that i prefer yuri anime over mangas, so i've watch every yuri anime & yuri subtext anime( excluding yuri hentai) out there & plus i do actually have a life, like go to college, work, & make time to see my friends. yup that seems enough to me.

piplup
Dress Up discussion 05 Jun 03:46
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 4:01AM

piplup
Dress Up discussion 05 Jun 03:20
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

"You're dressed terribly!" obviously means "I can't love you if you're dressed like that!", right?

Too much serious in this thread. This is pretty clearly a story of fashionable girl and clueless girl. Fashionable girl is just trying to lend a hand, you know? Out of love. Love. You don't give cute clothes away unless you love the person you're giving them to, right!?

Anyways...their date shows up in the next issue of Lilyca, though I don't believe it's been scanlated.

i stated my opinion about the main character, she states her opinion with a question on my opinion, & I rebutted her opinion & somewhat answer her question. nobody is serious, we just having a discussion. That what these trends here for aint it, to discuss the manga pertaining to it.

Your first statement/question is disagreeable also, im not sure what your implying or was it sarcasm?

when u love someone, you not suppose to be putting clothes on them, you should be taking it off them lol :p jk

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 3:29AM

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

This could be someone's real life story out there.

LOL i agree :'D

piplup
Dress Up discussion 04 Jun 22:47
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

what a shallow, superficial, supercilious chick! if she gonna have a fit on how her gf dresses, then she dont like her as much as she thinks she do. :/

I gotta disagree. Will you really like your first date for your partner to show up like she/he doesn't care?

On page 2 she clearly states her clothes are only hand me downs from her older brother. Im pretty sure if she had something better to wear she would have wore it. its one thing to not care, its another thing if thats all she has to wear -___- & the way she was putting her on the spot about her clothes as soon as she saw her, thats pretty rude, in my eyes. hence me calling her a shallow, superficial, supercilious chick.

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 11:03PM

piplup
Adrift discussion 04 Jun 20:26
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

So cute ^.^

piplup
Dress Up discussion 04 Jun 20:21
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

what a shallow, superficial, supercilious chick! if she gonna have a fit on how her gf dresses, then she dont like her as much as she thinks she do. :/

piplup
My Wife discussion 04 Jun 20:00
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

after they have sex, they start talking about her sister having sex with her husband & her mom having sex with her dad, im assuming, which pretty much erased all the yuri sex scene ive just read & made me subconsciously imagine about her sister & mom having sex with their husband. =_= who thinks about their parents or siblings having sex after having sex ,what a wonderful oneshot :/

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

times are hard nowadays, donuts make or break relationships. U.U

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Too damn short T_T

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

So awesome to see this uploaded again. Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi might not do Yuri often, but whenever they do they knock it out of the park.

I agree with you 100%!!!! I absolutely adore Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi yuri works,, & Im so happy to see Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter back on the reader.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Patchouli and Alice.. after Marisa death and 10 years of mourning is ok

I laugh so hard reading that xD

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Or Patchouli x Alice x)

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

yuri based on close relationships from early childhood, and yuri based on long-lasting secret/unrequited love.

when you say yuri based long-lasting secret/unrequited love, you prefer it to stay unrequited till the very end or begins with it then in the very end their a little bit of hope of the female?

Ah, of course happy endings are better when I can get one. The main idea is just that the love might be carried for a long time, so that it has a chance to sink into the person's existence.

oh okay, those type of yuri stories are quite enjoyable ^_^