Forum › Posts by Bayonettamachinekill

joined Apr 8, 2013

Dear Ssamba, I am a humble fan from the U.S, appreciate the love you have given to me and the fans, no words can express how much we love you all around the world. I pray for you and hope you get well. My grandmother and aunt had gone what you are going thru even thought they were the most important part of my life I don't want to lose you too, I wish for you to be strong, you can do it. You have us all here to give you the strength you need. WE need you Ssamba. Your characters have shown us we can start all over again and become stronger than before. I know you have that inner strength. You can do it Ssamba!

eat Indian Gooseberry its very eccential to fighting that thing.
Tons of Love and support from Kari Diaz

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 8:33PM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

the official place to donate I already did my donation $5 dollars and more, thank you everyone $3 million raise to help the guys who left us. https://www.gofundme.com/pulsevictimsfund

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

i love this story, its so pure and just romantic and adorable...each repecting each others space.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Reo looks like a guy, and the whole story is running downhill classic kodama for you.

last edited at May 18, 2016 5:50PM

Bayonettamachinekill
Stretch discussion 01 Feb 22:50
joined Apr 8, 2013

This is no Yuri so I'll stop thinking it will ever be one. However I like to see Ran. I like to think she does indeed has feelings for keiko. Thought Keiko is straight so there's the Yuri flying out the window. I like the story nonetheless because of Ran she has to have a reason to be an alcoholic I do to. I like to drink because I feel lonely at times. I happen to be a lesbian so there's that. I like her I also admit I dislike keiko. Hope ran finds someone who isn't keiko. It's evil to say but. I see no future in this relationship exept a great friendship.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Remi should be a shame f herself for being a biatch Sacchan is by far the worse she doesn't even know what she wants bi or what. She doesn't even like Ruki and is starting to feel things for
Remi, this drama and problems I have enough feelings to endure with citrus and now this.

Bayonettamachinekill
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 10:56
joined Apr 8, 2013

And nobody believed me back in August when I said Ran had conscious feelings for Keiko. So now wait, the bait seems to be accepted, and it's time for the drama to come! LOL

Joking aside, I think the point of the story up till now was that Keiko wanted something she couldn't have so she tried to fill the void with something else. I think that what she's been trying to replace all the time, be it with her teen sex or a child from her ex, is a parental love she's lacking so much from her mother.

This is why despite being such a hard Keiko x Ran shipper, what I'm really afraid of is that Ran might be no different for Keiko too - merely filling the void. Ran just happens to be such a cute and spoiled brat, almost like a daughter whom Keiko can take care of, educate her as in "do the chores right", etc.
In contrast, Ran appears to love Keiko in a far more erotic and sexual way. And Keiko's clearly not yet honest with her sexual desires, if she has any at all... We had a number of hints that she does like Ran in that way too, but she's not ready to accept it now, I think. And we also know her ex was someone she loved from the bottom of her heart for the first time in her life. And he still loves her, after more than 6 months of their break-up. Somehow all this reminds me the Aoi Hana plot...

Anyway, if Akili is a good writer (and I have got no indication he's not up till now), these problematic areas have to be resolved and get a proper closure. How will Keiko's mother respond to her daughter coming out as gay? Will it help to make up the two or will separate them further? How would Keiko react to the latter? Is this where Keiko will try to experiment with her sexuality and try to meet her ex? And how would Ran's family react? So much good drama ahead...

So let's enjoy Ran and Keiko being so cute together for now ^__^ Besides their one-year anniversary and the white day are approaching!

I'm not looking foward to the ex at all...maybe they get back together and adopt ran....That's what I can expect from this author...nothing more.

last edited at Nov 27, 2014 10:58AM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

And I am glad I am a lesbian , I really don't want to deal with men lol although some women can be worse than men :D , luckily I have someone who won't pull this level of stuff.

Same here...no offense guys but you're a bother to girls like me unless you're Procyon or Phyis. Some women can be desperate and want to be use by their man....I feel you..Some women think men are better than women.....this world is full of phycos and we get pushed away like we don't belong here....seriously if they gave us anothet habitable planet I'll rather go over there than stay here.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I wonder if the author is heartbroken... I mean, her last works are so depressing...

She is and I must learn Japanese to get her heart meter up...I mean I do speak to her on Twitter in Japanese using a great translator..,but wish I could do iy myself.

Bayonettamachinekill
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 09:45
joined Apr 8, 2013

expecting dark chapter next like the het one...

Omgod me too...

Bayonettamachinekill
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 09:41
joined Apr 8, 2013

Later on Ran is sick it's not normal to drop things constantly, Keiko saw her only as a daughter she never had, the end....and there goes my yuri...strap under a 14 chain mess....I must breath...and think this is just subtext and move on...and accept anything coming up...anything. Must expect the worse to get the worse right...

last edited at Nov 27, 2014 9:48AM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Jin don't put up with bitches stay with me..lets party like no tommorow hang out it gay bars throw wet toilet paper to het couples. Get so drunk we can't stand up ....party! Like no tommorow! I'M SICK of this traget incident the fluvk with women like this lets party and pretend they don't live in this planet.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

OH COME THE FUCK ON! THAT WASN'T A FUCKING ENDING AT ALL! God fucking damn it. I had some actual hopes for this series and it goes and pulls this shit on me. Naw. Fuck you. There better be a fucking sequel or something or I swer to gerd. I swear to fuck, sometimes I feel like Takemiya Jin makes a list of things I would like to happen in a series/ending and then PURPOSELY DOES THE FUCKING OPPOSITE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. SOMEBODY TELL ME THERE'S A SEQUEL WHERE MIKA AND MAYU GET TOGETHER GFDI! RAGE. HOW LONG DID WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY ENDING ANYWAY!? At least two years right!? That makes it so much fucking worse, I literally just can't even.
I'm starting to feel like yuri series (emphasis on series because there are some nice oneshot endings) are just incapable of having decent endings. there's always a husband, or a death, or a disappearance, or an abandonment, or a open ending, or a unrequited love RIGHT FUCKING THERE to ruin it for me. Every time. And I've read nearly every yuri that's been translated so this is starting to seriously hurt me. Actual physical pain. As my heart is crushed every time there's a bad ending.

I feel the pain. I'M MESSAGING Jin tonight on twitter regarding the subject. I'll let her know everyone wants mikaxmayu pretend this three chapters were never done and to do a sequel to finish it right xD

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ok what the fudge! I'M TALKING TO JIN ABOUT THIS! Mayu didn't end up with Mika and now she's adding new character to end up with Mika.....and Mayu is staying with the glasses girl who looks like me....Jin, Jin, Jin.....Why....why do you do this to me, lovely lady. I'm having a talk with her tonight regarding this ending... I'm heart broken.

Bayonettamachinekill
Image Comments 06 Nov 10:40
joined Apr 8, 2013
41864126_big_p4

Super cute

Bayonettamachinekill
Milky discussion 06 Nov 08:53
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm going to hell now, what's wrong with me I'm a girl and now I seem to be ok with incest even with sister. WTH....is wrong with manga authors that make incest look like a natural thing they are so good at it...even thought in reality is aweful.

Bayonettamachinekill
Citrus discussion 02 Nov 23:53
joined Apr 8, 2013

Oy, gamers!

........................ not a game I'm sorry I promise to stop now.

that last one was funny as hell! :-D

I wonder did mei had seks with him.... yes or no..great chapter.... want more:(:)

It was not made clear, so it is possible. If it did happen, I could see the guy stalking Mei, and him blurting out they had sex with Yuzu-nee being there to hear it all. But again, that is if they has sex.

come on guys don't make me laugh, I don't think mei did anything with the guy, she didn't have enough time to do it, nor matsuri wanted to go that far. Even mei said it "if" it was rape she would have been fine with it since she knew Yuzu will come to the rescue before the guy even touch her a bit. She doesn't even know what a 3p is so I'm thinking that she probably is a virgin after all. Hoping. Either way Yuzu is her first love and the first she will slept with in love.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Sometimes I've notice about this author is that she is probably is straight cause she has no idea how to set up two girls together. The story is wonderful and the art amazing but its missing its most important ingringredient. The romance between the girls, there was no contact whatsosver between the girls except constant flirting, minor at that. The author really needs to work on getting on a yuri girls shoes for a moment, and realise the truth way to be in love with a girl. Needed more alot more from him/her writing to be consider yuri to me.

Bayonettamachinekill
Stretch discussion 05 Oct 00:57
joined Apr 8, 2013

For those waiting for yuri let's face it the author is just fooling with us, this is nothing but a manga about streches and a big friendship with straight drama xD.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

There is three parts to this part 1 and 2 and shinobu perspectivehttp://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/000/828/We're_Aiming_For_Love_Now_03.jpg

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think it's time for them to make babies ;) she could get her little one back.

Bayonettamachinekill
Heartbreak discussion 26 Sep 00:53
joined Apr 8, 2013

omg you know who the girl with glasses reminds me of Takeko form the movie Spider lilies

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Oh damn we got a crazy one in here too. First citrus with Matsuri and now Chihiro. She's those type of crazy two face girls that speak all softly and are pure evil. Ogod! she doesn't want one she wants two girls for herself.

Bayonettamachinekill
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 10:05
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm like if konako doesn't like you, leave her and move on...You're wasting your time hurting yourself with someone who treats you like a pet and its having sex while you're crying for her...happy as hell she is.I really hope she finds her love and they focus on those two intead of these two...I couldn't even feel the sex scene...like I always do....

Bayonettamachinekill
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 13:59
joined Apr 8, 2013

As a lesbian myself...I find this quite disturbing...cause I have trouble understanding..why would they do this to themselves. Why be married and have sex for the sake of it...like really. I'm in shock. Maybe I dislike men so frikin much...that I sunk myself in my sweet happy ending of a manga. But seeing men most don't give a flying fuck wether their wife's kiss a girl. As long as their part of it...well guess this made up for it...I'm sorry I'm confused...and I'm really gay. Walks away.