Forum › Posts by sickandtiredtoday

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Who else really enjoyed TJ's ramble at the end? Soap, games, diets. Brilliant.

Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Let' start a band! This man writes the comics I would if I had any talent whatsoever.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

What are "bosom friends"? O.o

Friends of your bosom.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

In its own way, it was very sweet. So sweet, that the boobs and pubes kind of faded into the background.

But anti breast-sagging lotion? Wouldn't it be nice if that was a thing.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

What a bullshit relationship... "I am angry at you, but I won't say why, and I expect you to use psychic powers to figure out how to make me happy".

:|

Ah, that's most relationships, in fairness.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

I loved and hated this at the same time. But once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. Excellent story telling of a really, really horrible story, which only half made sense, but compelling characterizations kept the whole thing ticking over. As did the love/obsession of Tsuki and Sora. The art work for the most part, was pretty up and down, a bit jumbled, but some parts were gorgeous. The story was quite clumsy at points, but perhaps the English translation does not work well with some concepts, but I would read this again. The ending, before the wedding, while I understood what the writer was getting at, it was a bullshit way to put it.

sickandtiredtoday
My Wife discussion 29 May 21:52
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Even though the tag said toys, the appearance of the double ended dildo still managed to surprise me. And the large sunny grin that accompanied it was...odd. There were some very well executed parts, and if the artist had not decided to draw thirteen year olds, and had gone for high schoolers, this would have worked better. Only because the artist is struggling to draw thirteen year olds, by making them too young and too old at the same time. That may be a it harsh, as how else do people learn, except by doing.

sickandtiredtoday
Chu! discussion 29 May 21:44
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

The penis line was unnecessary. Indeed, deeply uncute. There is one thing that weirds me out about some of the manga, and that's the gaping vaginas. I'm slowly becoming anti-gaping vaginas.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

The world needs more representations of hyper perverted girls. Speaking of which, what is with the school? Sensei welcoming a new comrade? Is this finally, a proper yuri school? A training ground for those who love lily flavored pocky sticks, to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world? The mind boggles.

last edited at May 29, 2013 9:38PM

sickandtiredtoday
Speechless discussion 29 May 21:16
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

I'm printing this out and keeping it on my wall. My new dream is to be as care free as the blonde boss lady.

last edited at May 29, 2013 9:28PM

sickandtiredtoday
Truth discussion 29 May 21:08
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

I love the way Namori does eyes. Excellent artist. Very strange and dark stuff. Pity this won't get expanded on more. Maybe the script would not have been so stiff if she had been able to tell it the standard way.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Oooookaaaayyy...

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Cool.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Would there be any chance of the thumbnails for the directory to be put back? Sometimes, I don't remember the name of things, and seeing them makes it easier to find a series.

sickandtiredtoday
Nijipuri discussion 22 May 16:13
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Did anyone find the naked part a bit strange and pointless? Now, I am not one to lightly dismiss any kind of nakedness, and if pointless and strange, so be it. But it was an odd interlude, that led to nothing at all. I left me a bit...'huh. What?' Perhaps I am expecting too much. Perhaps my imagined reaction to them snuggling to keep warm would lead to more than a sweat drop. Perhaps I am identifying too closely with it. Enjoyed it anyway, and I really wanted them to work out, and was happily surprised by the ending. Also, indeed NorthernDruid. A well deserved slap.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

I love this artist/writer's work and usually it is pretty sound. Both the art and the story felt as if a dead line was looming. If that was the case, it was still amazing to pull it off at all. Though, usually Amano has a vaguely believable premise, so I was slightly disappointed with this one. Can't get it right every time. However, it's still lovely to get to read new yuri.

sickandtiredtoday
Sisterism discussion 07 Apr 19:27
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

The ending did seem awfully rushed. 'tis true. I'm incredibly sad that this manga is over. But this mangaka goes for these sorts of ending, no? Two by Two ended strangely too. This ending felt more realistic. But I have been reading this now for years, and will miss this one manga in particular.