Forum › Posts by Handwavium

Handwavium
Your Fault discussion 31 Aug 05:40
joined Jan 31, 2013

Tags to the rescue. I don't do netorare, so I'm not gonna read this. And meanwhile, those who are likely to like it can still read it and everybody is happy. Thank you, tags.

The tags are retarded, though, it's not NTR.

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

All these people using the word "predator"...I don't think it means what you think it means.

Handwavium
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 05:03
joined Jan 31, 2013

That being said, I can't respect Kanako for hiding her new relationship from Ayaka. It's her right to hide it or not, but seeing how close they're as a friend, hiding it should not be an option for her. More so when it's her new girlfriend who tells her to hide it.

Kanako just respected her senpai's wish to keep it secret.

Handwavium
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 23:54
joined Jan 31, 2013

People write wrong things all the time because of the masses, that's just cold facts man.

Not a reason to deliberately use misleading tags

"Love triangle" is the perfect tool for the job since this is, you know, A LOVE TRIANGLE.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 11:55PM

Handwavium
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 23:20
joined Jan 31, 2013

I disagree. The reactions here should give you some indication of why having a tag like that is important,

No I'm sorry you can just use a WRONG tag just because of the reactions, it's like taggig Wife and wife Het, it's just plain wrong.

There isn't a couple, therefore there is no cheating, it's not a matter of interpretation, it's just cold facts.

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 11:22PM

Handwavium
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 19:01
joined Jan 31, 2013

no im not, im asking why they bother when they know it will get terrible reactions in the comments

'cause they want to maybe ?

Handwavium
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 18:26
joined Jan 31, 2013

There is no NTR tag, so that tag is staying there instead.

The cheating one ? It doesn't make sense, the Love triangle tag is enough for the job.

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

Why she wanted to see her pee tho? Why not watch her change clothes of whatever? XD

Don't ask, enjoy the ride.

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

according to http://dynasty-scans.com/user/suggestions the yandere tag was rejected, does that mean she's not a yandere? b/c she sure seems like one in these first 2 chapters.

Even in the first chapter she isn't a yandere, a yandere is violent, possessive passionate characters, where she, at most, made a jerk move with the collar thing, but that's just it

last edited at Oct 15, 2013 1:17PM

Handwavium
Mannequin discussion 10 Oct 11:41
joined Jan 31, 2013

In a way, this is like a metaphor of Nishi Uko works: so lifelike it's almost unsettling, but still stunningly beautiful

And that art...

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

This first chapter is so out of tone withe the rest of the manga that I even wonder why it was drawn in the first place

Give it a few chapters folks, but be prepared for drama

Handwavium
Hanayamata discussion 07 Sep 16:05
joined Jan 31, 2013

A very interesting start! Since this has no Yuri tag, I should probably put on my Yuri-glasses.

There's no need for yuri googles, it's dripping with subtext just like Yuyushiki

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

childhood friend never wins etc.

Like in Kimi koi limit, Aoi hana, Marriage black ?

joined Jan 31, 2013

And I don't want Sacchan to be with Ruki because she is straight as far as we know

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_guilty_love_bites_ch02
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/not_for_sale

Shuninta is no stranger of making straight woman gay, not saying Sacchan will necessarily be a lesbian, but the odds are pretty high

All I can hope for is that: Ruki won't be so slow to realise her feelings for Sacchan. Or else Remi will snatch her first.

Well "being in a relationship with Remi" isn't saying much, that girl just wants to sleep around

Handwavium
Pieta discussion 30 Jun 06:01
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's sad that this manga isn't well known, it's truly a hidden gem

Dramatic without being a downer, three-dimensional characters...it has everything

joined Jan 31, 2013

Because a plot is not structured with extra's in mind. you have a run-up, a moment of truth, a climax, and an aftermath all of which have already happened.

We already had the resolution of the plot, the extra chapter is the...well, epilogue; stuff that happens when the story is finished
It's not like Sisterism where there was no resolution of the plot (yeah, still mad about that)

joined Jan 31, 2013
  1. How can you exclude extras???? They're like the epilogue, they're part of the story.

I don't get this either, extras can be used to tell something that happened before the story (Secret recipe), or after a timeskip for a "where are they now" epilogue (Notes) or even to tell something that happened during a timeskip (Hoshikawa)...they're useful, so why would you throw it away ?

joined Jan 31, 2013

a fast ending that leaves the audience imagining the characters' life after such event.

Nope, because, that's what the bonuses are for

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013
Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

Kawaii is doing the missing chapters

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

Anyone who worked and wasn't really enjoying their job would surely keep the money because in the end the money was the only thing positive that happened.

The thing is, she doesn't even see the money as something positive. She did enjokosai not for the money but just for sleeping around with no strings attached

Handwavium
Her World discussion 20 May 09:50
joined Jan 31, 2013

For some reson the request I made for the blackmail tag ended up in the synopsis place

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

And even if it was the cover, what is your point?

There's no point since it isn't the cover

last edited at May 8, 2013 6:45PM

Handwavium
joined Jan 31, 2013

But it's not a series, it's just various collections of one-shots.

It's an anthology then, it has a name and numbured volumes, like Girl's love

And the first page is not the front of the third volume, but just a coloured page from inside the book.

This one ? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_lock_you_up#1

It shares the same proprieties than the volume 2 cover, but if you say so...

Handwavium
Pie Chart! 07 May 09:12
joined Jan 31, 2013

@ Orangepekoe : all the djs are indie things, indie = indipendent, like for the music, no?

True, doujinshi refers to self-published works, but for some reason people use it only for fanworks...