Forum › Posts by ai-chan

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Ok so I reread this story and notice there wasnt a discussion topic for it ?
The art is a bit different from Pure water adolescence but it's fine in it own way.
and I still take that Takazawa sensei is one of the "two girls" in the legend. T. Kanako it must be her eh? wonder where her sempai is though.

I want to say more about the ending but a high school love story ending stays in high school settings though. That's why I'm looking forward to more stories with grown ups characters.

Thank you for the hard work still !

the other one is Sumika's older sister, i think..

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

same here.. I used to be like Kanna too RoFL. All I cared about is to be at the top. Tho after HS, I enjoyed my college life XD I got sick of studying seriously. haha.

I am excited for the next chapter :D Thankies a lot for this!

ai-chan
Kase-san discussion 03 Oct 22:52
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i was all KYAH KYAH KYAH! that it made me read the whole series again :3 hahaha

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i like this (^o^)/ wasshoi~

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I like the ending but it's like a cliff hanger for me. No more?? BITIN >.<

i think, i know wut you mean, i felt like that too when i first read it but told myself.. "and nanako regained conciousness, they meet again, happy ending :D yay!"

btw, i laughed at the tagalog word :P

ai-chan
traeH discussion 12 Aug 06:20
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

It took me until the credits page to realize that the title was "Heart" backwards... I feel so dumb. It was capitalized and everything...

then i'm dumb too :3 hahaha. I didn't realize it at first Rofl.

ai-chan
traeH discussion 12 Aug 06:18
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i'm not sure.. but isn't "Past Heaven" the sequel of this? coz same characters and all :3

Agreed basically, however their characters become somewhat different.
(Or rather I'd consider them two separate oneshots with coincidentally similar character names and designs, since their personalities changed so much.)

true. I kinda get wut your thinking..
the reason i doubted.. i felt like something was a bit off, so i reread both XD but i still reached the conclusion that it is the sequel.. as for the personality, For me, i don't think t'was that much different tho. It's just that the situation is different, so their reactions and such made it seem like their personality changed. Well, just an opinion anyway.

ai-chan
traeH discussion 12 Aug 06:06
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i'm not sure.. but isn't "Past Heaven" the sequel of this? coz same characters and all :3

I think is, thank youuuu

npies :))

ai-chan
traeH discussion 11 Aug 22:09
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

this left me hanging.. really.
but i can't help but think it this way.. they both really love each other.. but both of them thought like they agreed that their relationship is only until graduation.. it'll end on graduation. Like an implied agreement? around page 10, i think Ririko only said that to convince yamano? coz of wut she said.. yamano thought that ririko doesn't love her and wutever relationship they have will end on their grad. For ririko, she thought yamano agreed just becoz of wut she said that it'll end on graduation.

so yeah, i think they both love each other but neither of them knows how each other feels. Neither of them made a move for the other to know how she feels until they meet again..

this is my opinion anyway and this is wut i wanna believe or imagine.. :3 otherwise i'll keep thinking about this rofl.. so don't mind me XD

last edited at Aug 9, 2013 1:15PM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Okay wow I ship this now LMAO

DITTO! :D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

seriously.. i'm at a lost here and confuse of what's happening in the last chapter...

I'm starting to dislike Mizuho but.. i also wonder, she was "awake and waiting" when Ena arrived right? i mean back when Ena was testing Mizuho. I used testing coz i think, Ena just want to see if Mizuho cares for her so as to look for her when she isn't back the usual time..

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dandelion_among_lilies_ch03#15

if i'm not wrong, the right one's the present, which is after she heard Mizuho and her sister talking. The left one's the past back when she tried to leave Mizuho. So t'was like when she heard "coz she said she loves me", it knocked some sense to her if Mizuho really loves her or not? something like that, then she remembered some significant events about them..

when she remembered the time when she "thought" Mizuho didn't even care when she's later than usual, she asked herself "Why did i came back?" more like, "I should've realized i have a one-sided love, why did i came back?" to me.

urgh. i can't explain it well rofl. sorry for my english, not my native language. ROFL.

But still, i can't say Mizuho didn't look for her or didn't care for her.. coz i think Mizuho was looking at the clock, waiting for her.. It can also be, she tried to look for her, no luck so she went back home and wait.. coz of the water..
also, when she turned around and said "Welcome back" i sensed some kindness and relief in her smile.

Mizuho prolly had some bad experiences, that made her look like she's insensitive, it can also be she's trying to distance herself a bit or weighing the situations? like them being criticized from work and all..

and, please no Netorare LOL. i'm rooting for Ena and Mizuho's relationship to work out and all.

just my opinion.

last edited at Jul 23, 2013 10:38PM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

this made my morning really depressing.. sigh. the ending.. really.
but i still like it overall.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Ahh love it!!! But is this really just a oneshot? It feels like the start of something, like it can't just end there!!!

SO TRUE.

anyway, Thankies a lot for this Yuri Girl 1001! :)

ai-chan
Why yuri is so good? 31 May 09:07
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

my country is different to you guys that's why here the yuri couples is hard to find...got it?...and that's why i called it exotic love..i mean is LOVE...not the person...just please read it again...you didn't get wat i mean...

-i know wut you mean, here in my country.. the society doesnt accept yuri couples (i mean most of the ppl). Tho, i'd say it's very rare and I find it very intriguing :) what i mean by intriguing is.. Whenever i see yuri couple, my reaction is like "wow! their love is so strong that it surpasses gender, i wonder how does it feel? :)" well, i have yet to fall for anyone so, my curiosity is rather.. uhmm, at a higher lvl? coz i'm curious about the feeling of love itself.

ai-chan
Truth discussion 29 May 21:44
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

this is.. uhm..this is.. err..(i cant think of any words to say. rofl)

well, this is.. err, heartbreaking? at least for the secret, short and long hair girls..and i was like "0.o' when i saw "Happy End" LOL.
and yes, that sinister smile.

this isn't the usual yuri that i read, so it caught me off guard but the whole thing being messed up and dark is what made this good..

thank you for this :D

ai-chan
Why yuri is so good? 28 May 11:18
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

but as for me, i love yuri coz i see the love between two females as pure, sweet, sincere, cute and all.

...i don't really get this pure and sweet stuff...one of my fave yuri's is maka maka...what i love about yuri is the romance between two girls...it's beautiful...quite simply...imo...the pinnacle of sexuality...

uhmm, idk but this is my opinion, more like my own interpretation of "pure love". When i say pure love, it's a very strong affection which surpasses physical attraction. Pure meaning it is non-ero. BUT i am not saying yuri is the purest form of love. And this only applies to the kind of yuri i read, not to all. (i'm not a fan of mangas/dj that is 'mainly' about sex. tho if the story is nice, i don't mind the sex part XD),. And yes, of course like they say.. it is only normal that you want to touch the person you love.

well, i'm not good in explaining things, and this is only my own definition of "pure love". HAHA :)

ai-chan
Why yuri is so good? 27 May 22:51
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

well, i don't know why.. but as for me, i love yuri coz i see the love between two females as pure, sweet, sincere, cute and all. Well in manga and anime that i saw at least. Idk why myself but I'm straight in real and i don't have friends that are les nor anyone around me..but i'm addicted to yuri and if the manga has "het" tag on it, i even think twice if i'll read or not. haha so messed up.Whatever, I love yuri manga and anime ! :D

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Heyah! Ai-chan here.. i love yuri that has romance in it. :D like the lovey dovey..sweet stuffs..oh, and i like it when there's a tsundere character haha. And when i really love the manga, i read it a lot :)

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Its not rape if you consent I guess?

Also boy that escalated quickly.

you said it! really but i find it cute in a way HAHA.
the idea is crazy in a good way. XD

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm surprised it doesn't have the tsundere tag.

First chapter does, at least. Heck, they even make fun of Hime for it a couple of times.

Always going to be one of my favourite manga, not just in the yuri genre but overall.

_one of my favorites too! :D i actually read this a couple of times and i just read it again recently XD

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i like this really :3
i love how the story went..
kawaii scans, great job! :D

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

tears fell from my eyes..

last edited at May 23, 2013 12:47PM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

you attacked "MY HIME" in the dark.. now i'm not gonna stop hitting 'til i "rearrange your dna"
- BAM! hahaha! i love how she overreacted.. or maybe it's not an overreaction when it comes to the person you love? Oni and Hime i love this couple too, they're cute together :3

keep up the great work Zefiberyl staffs :D thumbs up thank you for this! also dynasty for uploading it here :)

last edited at May 23, 2013 11:26AM

ai-chan
Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Thanks for saying so. That means a lot. If you liked this, I'd also recommend the other one-shot that we've done, Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/oniyuri_san_and_himeyuri_san

Thankies a lot for this info :D