Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

joined Jun 21, 2021

Sucks to hear it’s ending last chapter, was an enjoyable series. I really can’t stand how quickly we end series after the will they won’t they aspect is over, there’s so much more interesting takes to be told about a couple once they start going out and exploring that.

It also feels really sudden, I’m more sure if the creator just didn’t have a solid ending planned out or if this was a sudden ending for them as well, chapter 14 felt like we speed ran Mei’s decision. I’ll be curious to see how we wrap up Rinna’s storyline now.

Wish we could’ve gotten more time with mei and Sayo as a couple…

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Felt out of nowhere, is this series getting axed? However childhood friend won?

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

AHHH IM SO EMOTIONAL TT
FUCK YEAH SAYO WON!!! she deserves it and im so glad it didnt end up with a poly ending cus it wouldve felt anticlimactic

rinna is also best girl tho
i wanna hug her after she cried knowing she couldnt have her love to herself TT so supportive despite that and i love her for that…

great manga, thanks for the TL!

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

RIP poly ending

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Where’s my Rinna arc and poly ending??? Brb gonna go cry

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Sucks to hear it’s ending last chapter, was an enjoyable series. I really can’t stand how quickly we end series after the will they won’t they aspect is over, there’s so much more interesting takes to be told about a couple once they start going out and exploring that.

It also feels really sudden, I’m more sure if the creator just didn’t have a solid ending planned out or if this was a sudden ending for them as well, chapter 14 felt like we speed ran Mei’s decision. I’ll be curious to see how we wrap up Rinna’s storyline now.

Wish we could’ve gotten more time with mei and Sayo as a couple…

We need some of that Reiwa energy to bless more yuri manga, because I totally agree with you. A lot of the best parts are seeing how couples learn to deal with each other, and how they get past the initial infatuation.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Nooo, my poly ending :(

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

It's not poly because both Mei and Rinna know that Rinna can't give her what she wants/needs. Unfortunately that's something you have to deal with when it comes to relationships.

But also it was really freaking rushed so that point didn't quite come across. Also the sheer amount of ot3 flags laid earlier not coming to bear fruit kinda sucks ass.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wait, this isn't the ending? What does come next?

joined Oct 2, 2021

cisheteropatriarchal

Magnificent

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Is this really the end?

Lately some of yuri series work as my wish. This one they broke childhood friend always lose trope, but... In the end it's just the matter of what author choice to end the series. Still, what's the point on showing those 3 girls loving each others at apartment. Is it just red herring? Poly or harem is preferred, but well... that is always impossible for self-insert and climatic end.

Rina getting cuck-ed is a big twist for me. She cries makes me cry too. I thought Rina kissed Sayo will make a lead to interesting plot, but the fact that author didn't not give meaningful story for you in last 2 chapters is just too cruel.

Still, is this realy the end? I hope more good stories are coming next.
Thanks as always for the author, scanlator and uploader. Hope you all stay healthy.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

This feels ridiculously rushed. While I'm all for happy endings, it felt like it skipped too many questions. The red herring with the three teachers was already suspicious, but this...this feels wrong somehow.

I'm happy she finally realized her feelings, don't get me wrong. But calling this a "speedrun" is putting it mildly. Almost like Rinna was just axed right in front of us.

To put it bluntly... what the fxxk just happened?

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 1:11AM

joined Jun 5, 2018

Can't believe the guy who hypothised about the world being pink and so MC cant see arrows anymore was actually right. What a god!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

well i'm glad it wasn't a poly ending but it was also so rushed and about halfway through just kind of a boring series in general. interested in what else the author does in the future, though.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I really thought this was gonna be a three way relationship
Colour me surprised

joined Mar 25, 2019

I somehow think the girl having an harem is better than her just getting two girls.

Just read Watanare if you want yuri harem

Unfortunately there's no translator for that anymore.

Uh actually, if you go on Mangadex they've been updating it there.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tbh, it wasn't anything to write home about.

It feels like the author had planned for a poly relationship, but then suddenly took a hard turn away from it and rushed to a "safe" conclusion.

From the beginning, it was about the MC learning what love is. So, she should have learned that it comes in many shapes and that there's not one answer only to people's feelings.

But then, bam, childhood friend, end of story.

Overall, it was meh.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

getting axed? hopefully not, but eh couldve seen this taking like about 5 or 7 more chapters of MC learning about love.

And It kind of makes sense Sayo won, with Rinna being rather underdeveloped and all.

But man, I really wish they took it slower, like just 5 chapters slower showing Sayo and Mc getting a tad more developed.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Bro it feels like the author abruptly change from poly to mono. I thought it was gonna end up with a 3p poly after Mei saw the 3p relationship of the teacher, like it was a foreshadow. So then what was the point of showing that if this was gonna end with mono? I was waiting to see some development between sayo and rinna since they didnt go further after that kiss they had. C'mon I wanted the win win ending. I like the 3 of them but with rinna left out I'm kinda disappointed.
But this is not the end I have some hopes left. Let's wait until the end of the manga.

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 6:38AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

I somehow think the girl having an harem is better than her just getting two girls.

Just read Watanare if you want yuri harem

Unfortunately there's no translator for that anymore.

Uh actually, if you go on Mangadex they've been updating it there.

What’s the full name of the series? It’s not coming up in a search for me with just that name

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im pretty sure they wont have the heart to leave Akane behind and she ends Up as an intergrated 3rd wheel, aka poly

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 7:01PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

hmm, given that the story isn't over yet I'll still hold out hope for the poly endgame, but to be fair this is also good. excited for where this will go from here.

There's certainly a small chance left for this, so all we can do is hope for the last chapter to deliver, but we'll see. Sudden backstory dropping in gave Sayo a bit of an edge here, but Rinna certainly proved the depth of her feelings as well. And Mei has already learned that there are other options available than just a regular couple. Whether she decides that this is something for her as well is another question, of course...

joined Dec 11, 2021

hmm, given that the story isn't over yet I'll still hold out hope for the poly endgame, but to be fair this is also good. excited for where this will go from here.

There's certainly a small chance left for this, so all we can do is hope for the last chapter to deliver, but we'll see. Sudden backstory dropping in gave Sayo a bit of an edge here, but Rinna certainly proved the depth of her feelings as well. And Mei has already learned that there are other options available than just a regular couple. Whether she decides that this is something for her as well is another question, of course...

The author said there is one chapter left or that's what I read from one of the twitts. And according to what you said, yes. What the manga told me is that she loves Sayo but also has feelings for Rinna and that the relationship of the teacher is an option or was a foreshadow for her. But since the author said next one is the last, chances to see Mei talking with Sayo about Rinna joining them(even if there is no love between Sayo and Rinna, like Sayo accepting that is the best sharing her love(Mei) with Rinna) are 1 in a billion.

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 6:53AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

Im glad it didn’t go the poly route (probably since i don’t think it’s ended yet) cuz that would have be a crappy ending. Glad to see the childhood friend win

Why crappy? Mei clearly saw it can work out after seeing the relationship of the teacher. I thought the author used that chapter for that reason as a foreshadow but anyway

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Peoples saw the poly and think it was forshadowing, completly forgetting the others forms of relations we've seen. Man, just because they see poly doesn't mean it was the end point at all. It was to show her another form of love. I think it's better that she choose her own form of love, instead of choosing one just because she saw it.
Really, just accept the outcome without throwing assumptions about what the author supposidly wanted. There was no promise of poly ending, outside of a speculation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.