Forum › Posts by Rebel Kami

joined Dec 11, 2021

Didn't Momoka hate Mirei in the show...?

She used to have a grudge but not anymore. I wish we could see what happened after that. Tbh despite of how bad her personality was, I wanted to see some kind of redemption for her. And maybe join them tho idk how her judgment is gonna be. Tho this 3some wouldnt have been bad

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

One of my favorite H yuri manga with polyamory. I really like all the girls tbh. The Mari x Akira we never saw it and it felt kinda awkward their kiss at the end since they've never done it. Sure I get that sometimes it feels like cheating when Akira and Miu where doing it with another girl but both were ok. Most likely they will continue doing it with the new members but I'm sure that when they graduate from high school, Miu and Akira will stay together due to obvious reasons. I like Miu and Akira as a couple but also I wouldn't have minded if Akira Miu and Riri were together in a three way relationship cause Miu and Riri were Akira's first time.

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

Why isn't Akira and Mari doing it? T_T

Yea that's what I realized in the end. I mean we never saw them as far as the kiss they shared in the last chapter. Also we never saw Mari and Riri... well only the quick flashback or Riri fingering Mari.

joined Dec 11, 2021

Whether this is canon or no tho it looks canon. I like to see the three together tbh. I know Momoka personality as the antagonist was like a btch but in the end she likes Mirei.

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

Well. Mikami said today last chapter is due for this 11 so...

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

No matter what, people were always gonna be disappointed whichever route that it went. Oh well, I enjoyed it. I wish it went on longer, but oh well

Bruh

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

ok so as far as I understand it this story still has one final chapter to go, and it's probably not going to change too much but like, it's pretty damn confusing to see people in the last three pages worth of comment arguing and talking as if they have all already read this final chapter, that crucially isn't here yet.

Well I hope to see the final chapter of this sometimes soon at least because more than anything right now I'd like to at least actually have the ending to finalize my own thoughts on this series first

Last chapters is not gonna change anything. It will turn the table if at the end the author makes Sayo deciding to share her love for Mei with Rinna. Mei said sometimes she wanted to be with both, she was happy with the 2 of them around, she said she loved both of them but at the end the author made this manga as another of those planty of "I have to choose one of them" The author could have made Mei choose both and had a relation similar as the teacher but it didnt happen

yeah okay and how do you know that? because if you don't then again this entire discussion is not worth having yet. At least not until that final chapter drops
What are you expecting for the last chapters other than that?

joined Dec 11, 2021

Havent read yet but looks like another I have to choose one manga. Similar to VN where you are the MC surrounded by girls who wants to *** you xD But anyway let's see .
Edit: After reading this two chapters the girl I like rn is Riri, the other are cute ngl but one is alcoholic, the other is interested because she is cute, her roommate eh. The teacher is an option too tho she might be playing around.

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 2:56PM

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

This is all fun and games, but doesn't future Nana have to go back to her time eventually? I mean, isn't she basically missing in her timeline?
Would be crazy if another random time slip took back future Nana and at that point future Seto has realized her own feelings for Nana after she had been missing for lord knows how long.
Unless they do something crazy, and it turns out Nana just bonked her head and was in a coma this entire time. lmao

That depends on the author who have never hinted any intentions of F-Nana going back to the future. They have never talked about the future either like Aya getting married with a man, her divorce, and her failure as an actress. I mean since the beginning I thought F-Nana will go back to her future somehow but her future will be different where she is dating Aya who never got married, and succeeded as an actress. But I wouldn't mind if this end in a 3P relationship. Both are ok for me

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

ok so as far as I understand it this story still has one final chapter to go, and it's probably not going to change too much but like, it's pretty damn confusing to see people in the last three pages worth of comment arguing and talking as if they have all already read this final chapter, that crucially isn't here yet.

Well I hope to see the final chapter of this sometimes soon at least because more than anything right now I'd like to at least actually have the ending to finalize my own thoughts on this series first

Last chapters is not gonna change anything. It will turn the table if at the end the author makes Sayo deciding to share her love for Mei with Rinna. Mei said sometimes she wanted to be with both, she was happy with the 2 of them around, she said she loved both of them but at the end the author made this manga as another of those planty of "I have to choose one of them" The author could have made Mei choose both and had a relation similar as the teacher but it didnt happen

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

I've noticed that ever since older Nanasawa stopped pretending to be Sasaki, she's almost a completely different person around Seto. Sure she occasionally still calls her Seto-chan, but the dominant streak she showed that let her practically have her way with Seto is almost completely gone. Now she seems to be content just to let Seto do whatever she wants.

She is probably content with the relationship she has now and isn't as competitive over Seto, but I do hope as time goes on since Seto will get closer to the Younger Nanasawa She'll get competitive again or even go for her Younger self to express dominance since she's older idk. I just don't want this to be a boring "Everyone is happy together now" or the classic "she has to choose one of the two" which is plain dumb in this case.

I don't think they will compete. They were ok the relation they are right now. Her past self said she is grateful with her future self cause she would have never confessed her feelings if she would have never interfered. So basically everyone is happy, and I dont think she will have to choose one cause we already saw she said she loves both of them(Unless the author decides the Future Nana going back to her time)What I see is Aya having issues to please both of them in the same day. But well everything can happen... imagine that the future nana all this time has been dreaming this after getting drunk? lol

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

I've noticed that ever since older Nanasawa stopped pretending to be Sasaki, she's almost a completely different person around Seto. Sure she occasionally still calls her Seto-chan, but the dominant streak she showed that let her practically have her way with Seto is almost completely gone. Now she seems to be content just to let Seto do whatever she wants.

She is still the same as 10 years ago. Well compared to her past self, the difference would be that she is more horny and can be top. It will never be gone cause future nana stated if Aya wants, she can be bottom. She doesnt mind. Aya couldn't do anything when she thought Sasaki was a different person but she knew Sasaki was that shy Nanasawa Nana she found a reason to pay her back for all this time that F-Nana was teasing her.

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

Author really did the "threesomes are a great solution to love triangles". More authors should follow that route

Let's be honest. Love triangle are boring now. There are like 2 manga with poly ending(not counting H) There is one that had potential to be a pretty good manga with poly ending after some hints and foreshadow but the author changed her mind and went for the mono route. I wouldn't mind if this end with a 3p relation tho if that's the case there wont be any selfcest I guess

If you're talking about If You Can See Love, then I agree for sure. IMO it was a horribly rushed ending with too many loose ends and almost zero fluidity. The bulk of the story was good, but the ending just completely fell flat.

I pray that this series doesn't take the same route...

Yea, thats the one I was talking about. I mean, when I read this manga there was like 7 chapters and thought it was gonna end with the future nana going back to her time where she and aya are dating after helping her past self to confess to aya tho now I'm seeing like a 3p relation tho the two Nana doesnt have interest in themselves cause they prefer to date aya separated instead of the 3 at the same time. But I'm seeing a 3some, the two nana sandwiching aya, coming in the future. For now what I could see next chapter will be about Aya going for an audition or thats what the title says.

joined Dec 11, 2021

So are chapters 6 & 7 going to be uploaded soon? Cause I like to know what's currently happening in the series.

We never know. Maybe the translators dropped it. I know what happened next cause I bought all the chapters. Chapter 7 was recently released so chapter 8 maybe next month

last edited at Jan 26, 2022 9:12PM

joined Dec 11, 2021

(Only in my opinion) What if yuni fall in love with fuuko
then fuuko said “dont love me”
oh that same as … as but impossible

Ngl at the beginning I wanted Yuni and Fuuko cause Nanase was prioritizing her club over Yuni. And she let's Yuki be so clingy to her in front of Yuni. But in chapter 7 Fuuko took a photo of Yuni and her together very intimate kinda, and I think she is gonna blackmail her so idk if Nanase doesnt change then she is gonna lose everything. I wish author changes Fuuko's personality if she truly loves Yuni.

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

Author really did the "threesomes are a great solution to love triangles". More authors should follow that route

Let's be honest. Love triangle are boring now. There are like 2 manga with poly ending(not counting H) There is one that had potential to be a pretty good manga with poly ending after some hints and foreshadow but the author changed her mind and went for the mono route. I wouldn't mind if this end with a 3p relation tho if that's the case there wont be any selfcest I guess

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

I keep saying this manga is like a train wreck you can't look away from, that's not changed. Especially reading the comments.
What I am curious about is how a 26yo woman in civiy street clothing can just parade about the school with no questioning, papers or anything.. Actually who am I kidding, after everything, I can't still be curious about that.
I can't wait to see how this manga ends. I wonder if she ends up back in the present, what does she say to her present friend. Will she be like, "oh yeh, btw, I was sent back in time, so I decided to groom your younger self into having a sexual relationship with me." XD

She 25yo but she is still the same as her 15 self just more horny. Regarding to the school we will never know its fiction tho. Most likely this may end up with the older one going back to her time. There is no need to tell her cause she would already know. But this manga doesnt have any logic regarding to time travel tho. All that I wanna see before everything happens is to see Aya being sandwiched by the 2 Nana ngl. I dont think theres gonna be selfcest tho

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

I really love this manga for how wholesome it is. There is no third wheeler, and we have seen progress in the MC relationship. I know Mashiro's father will accept their relationship since he has seen how happy Mashiro is whenever she talks about Nagisa. Now we have 3 ships so far.

MCs ship which is going very well. I hope to see more if the author draw a chapter for that date just the two of them. And I beg of you author, dont k!ll Mashiro pls let her be happy with nagisa.

Second ship is the prez and the nurse. They love each other tho the nurse is the only one holding herself back until the prez graduate.

Third ship spotted recently. Riri and Ami. I didnt remember Ami's name tbh cause she wasnt a relevant character. The prez doesn't have any interest in Riri so F. I hope the author can give these two some time cause it's the best for Riri to fall for Ami and forget about the prez.

last edited at Jan 25, 2022 3:18AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

We need a chapter to see what happened that christmas night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

Bro I was waiting for a miracle but I see its gonna end up as another shigatsu wa kimi no uso. Bro at least I hope the author makes them confess they love each other and a kiss scene.
Why all Kaori has the same Curse? Reminded me also the one from strawberry panic the three Kaori I know had a serious health condition and because of that two of those passed away.
This chapter is clear that there is nothing that can be done to save Kaori.
I guess that Shizuku will write it, Kaori will read it and then Kaori will disappear. NO AUTHOR! Sighs I didnt know it was gonna end like this... do we need a tragedy tag for this manga?

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

I don't know if it was intentional, but waiting to release two chapters at once instead of one at a time was a great idea, at least for this particular pair of chapters.

It may be intentional. Chapter 23 is up right now but it is behind paywall. But I've noticed they became free for read 2 weeks after its release. After those weeks a new chapter is released and so on. So next chapters would be until mid Feb maybe. Tho you can always go to the website to check the raw of the new chapters when they are available for free

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

My theory on what will happen.
Senpai will end up in a threesome with both Nanasawas at the same time.
Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

I don't know, but I think that would be sad for the senpai. Even though they are both the same person, she loves both of them separetely. Wouldn't the senpai be sad if the older Nanasawa disappeared?

She would cause she already said she loves both of them. But somehow I got the feeling it may happen. But I guess that if that happen her future will be different, a future where Aya never got married, she successfully became an actress, and have been dating nana since then. But yea lets see what's gonna happen.

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

Gtbh At the beginning I thought her future self was gonna help her past self to be with Aya, and somehow the future nana was gonna go back to her time where she and aya have been dating since then. But well, I mean a 3p ending I dont mind it either. People who says she is gonna do it now with her past self are kinda sick. I mean now I'm expecting a 3some maybe but there wont be any love between those two nana. But anyway I'm not the author maybe at the end there some selfcest which I dont care gtbh I just reading it for fun and not taking seriously like other.

Rebel Kami
joined Dec 11, 2021

^ Yep , it's time for Nanasawa to literally fuck herself.

Would you do the same to your future self? I wouldn't

last edited at Jan 25, 2022 1:31AM

joined Dec 11, 2021

Any idea if the "forbidden" chapter that was deleted is up somewhere? But yea I understand that cause this work was going all whole and suddenly a molester? Was that chapter 10? Or a previous one that got completely reworked?