Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Htol#hikaru

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

no way, an update??? i thought i would have to wait a year

joined Apr 29, 2018

i don't get Nagisa. she doesn't seems to be really into nakano. as if she wanted her only to annoy sakurako. that's the kind of vibe she gives.

joined Aug 8, 2020

i don't get Nagisa. she doesn't seems to be really into nakano. as if she wanted her only to annoy sakurako. that's the kind of vibe she gives.

Shes a Kuudere, shes not particularly expressive or outwardly emotional. So it seems like shes a little cold from the outside. And we havent gotten much of the story from her point of view aside from the prequel/flashback story 4.5° girlfriend, which, being set in the past, doesnt tell us much about her feelings towards Nakano.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I don’t see the appeal in the MC

That’s the good part. Just like with those “average” MC’s in those harem anime… We have the yuri version. Glad to see harem tag making moves (in yuri).

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Oh, so now, you’ll add the tags…
(https://ibb.co/tbKyMPk)
(https://ibb.co/fFM5b5r)

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 4:40PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright who doesn't love a supportive mom. wonder what that last panel was about though seems a little solemn. Though maybe she's just coming to terms that she's "supposed" to choose one of her suitors.

joined Aug 29, 2019

alright who doesn't love a supportive mom. wonder what that last panel was about though seems a little solemn. Though maybe she's just coming to terms that she's "supposed" to choose one of her suitors.

Maybe, but then again, Nakano's not exactly on board with being a romantic partner in the first place. More like "aromantic partner" than "a romantic partner", if you pardon my loose usage of the term. Like, I feel that she's completely aware that they're all trying to get romantically involved with her, but she doesn't seem to have any real drive to be with any of them.
She's not averse to the idea, and I guess she'd envisioned the situation being "nothing serious" for a while longer, but now the pressure might set in.

I wonder how mom will react to a poly/harem resolution, because I totally need a poly/harem resolution to this.

20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

All of them, mom, all of them

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ah yes. The worst part of any Harem series, "Now choose ONE"

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

what a mess...

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Oh no~ what a totally not set in stone dilemma ~

joined May 29, 2021

I like this manga, but man it’s hard to tell the characters apart, except for the landlord’s daughter. And now the mom looks exactly the same as her daughter too.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Mom: Who do you like the most in a romantic sense??
Fuuka: Yes :)
Best mom! I hope she supports, not only her partner, but also the harem!
Thx 4 tl!!

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 6:58PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Im thinking either a harem end or a poly trio with the original neighbors is most likely

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah I really hope we get the trio with the neighbors at least, personally I love college friend too but she has not been in enough of the story to earn it over the duo of flirty neighbors who from day one have been on the offensive together

also landlord's daughter I love your energy but you are too young. and you only really showed up to intensify the conflict

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 7:51PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

yeah I really hope we get the trio with the neighbors at least, personally I love college friend too but she has not been in enough of the story to earn it over the duo of flirty neighbors who from day one have been on the offensive together

also landlord's daughter I love your energy but you are too young. and you only really showed up to intensify the conflict

I agree, a triad with the neighbors seems like the most realistic option to me as well

joined Jan 14, 2020

now the mom looks exactly the same as her daughter too.

Maybe she can stick around and take some of the load off her daughter.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

maybe a harem ending is good.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I will be honest,it doesn't really feel like she is very interested in a relationship at all. She seem more like the kind of person who want to stay friends.

Truewarrior
joined Dec 13, 2014

What if she was actually hurt by aro erasure because she thought if you had sex with someone without being in love with them that you were a bad person since that had been the only exposure to that they had? Like I could see a lot of angst being squeezed out of that for a panel or two before the gang made it clear they could really be good friends even if they had benefits.

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 9:26PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

wow. Nakano is a spitting image of her mum alright.

I agree, a triad with the neighbors seems like the most realistic option to me as well

I second this. the neighbors have more interactions with Nakano then the other two.

joined Jun 8, 2020

mom best waifu

joined Jul 26, 2016

I second this. the neighbors have more interactions with Nakano then the other two.

What a bizarre and arbitrary criterion.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mom is incredibly good at reading the room and de-escalating the situation. Guess apple fell far from the tree in that department.

To reply you must either login or sign up.