Forum › My Best Friend Who I Love Fell Completely in Love With My Vtuber Self discussion

joined Aug 13, 2021

Ah yes, Super Chat NTR

Reminds me of the Matsuri confession superchats

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Love spiral eyes ^^

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Yuri rinnegan awakening.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Haru-san's wisdom is astounding.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Superchat NTR? Nonsense. You are telling me you don't superchat multiple vtubers?

joined Sep 7, 2021

How long before the back and forth about her being a Vtuber but not being able to say and her friend not being able build the distinction gets old. Nothing against this but it doesn't feel like it progresses much, I am not even talking about the relationship, I mean activitywise.. that said, I am only 3 chapters in so maybe I should give it a bit.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Also this brings up a dilemma, like what happens if your friend does start sending you money. Like how do you tell them to chill or just be warey if they don't know that it's you..

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Also this brings up a dilemma, like what happens if your friend does start sending you money. Like how do you tell them to chill or just be warey if they don't know that it's you..

it goes something like this...

You: "spend less money on vtubers."

Friend: "no."

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

When your wife draws your face on your face.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Ah, my favorite story plot, super easy to translate to other languages

A plot about your pronouns usage.

....Cue angry people on Twitter.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^
These days, is there really a manga fan that doesn't get the difference between ore, boku and atashi?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

^
These days, is there really a manga fan that doesn't get the difference between ore, boku and atashi?

Have zero understanding of boku

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

^

Have zero understanding of boku

There's only one thing you need to understand about boku. Don't watch the anime

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

so oblivious LOL
gives me the same energy as when laplus said watashi instead of wagahai
teetee

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Unrelated but I lost my virginity while watching that anime, and this is 100% not a joke.

Weirdest way to lose your virginity, trust me.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Man! Not one ore-kko joke thru that one chapter. I feel betrayed.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Reminds me of that hilarious clip of canan absolutely demolishing her keyboard against her knee when she slips up

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Unrelated but I lost my virginity while watching that anime, and this is 100% not a joke.

What anime are we talking about? I searched and found a dozen with boku in their names.

joined Mar 15, 2015

What anime are we talking about? I searched and found a dozen with boku in their names.

I personally think of Bokurano, the title of which means "Ours" in Japanese.

As for the pronouns, "Atashi" is a cute and feminine pronoun mainly used by girls, an abbreviated form of the somewhat more formal "Watashi." "Boku" is a somewhat polite personal pronoun used by males, usually young or teenage boys, or by tomboyish girls. "Ore" is a rough and rather informal first person pronoun that is used almost exclusively by guys- the only girls who tend use it are either very rude or pretending to be guys.

With that in mind, we know Teruko uses "Atashi," but what does Doujima Taiga use- "Ore"?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

With that in mind, we know Teruko uses "Atashi," but what does Doujima Taiga use- "Ore"?

Taiga uses "ore" cos she's a rough and tough tiger.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Before I submit the TL of chapter 17.5 to the TSer, I wanted to ask something regarding LGBTQ terminology. is "drag queen" an appropriate translation of オネエ in the context of p2? I'm aware it's a tough word to translate into something inoffensive.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Before I submit the TL of chapter 17.5 to the TSer, I wanted to ask something regarding LGBTQ terminology. is "drag queen" an appropriate translation of オネエ in the context of p2? I'm aware it's a tough word to translate into something inoffensive.

In my opinion, and I believe that of most of the forum, the word is a-ok.
But dem moderators might have a problem with it on account of it not being pc enough. It's difficult these days to keep tag of what's correct and what's not, it's like every day the censors find some new term to condemn.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm a big fan of the cute yuri crush stuff in this manga, but I think my favorite thing is the vtuber stuff

Cause I AM a vtuber, and seeing it get into that kinda stuff, just like "YES. I FEEL VALIDATED."

Also yes that is the best way to handle backseaters, for sure.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

imagining backseaters as drag queens is a weird trick but whatever works I suppose

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

In my opinion, and I believe that of most of the forum, the word is a-ok.
But dem moderators might have a problem with it on account of it not being pc enough. It's difficult these days to keep tag of what's correct and what's not, it's like every day the censors find some new term to condemn.

Being respectful and careful about terminology, especially on a website largely dedicated to media depicting homosexual relationships and with a not insignificant (if not majority, I don't know the demographics) number of LGBTQ+ readers, hardly seems like a stretch to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.