Forum › My Favorite Idol Became My Little Sister discussion

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Here for a glass of tsun. I didn't expect choking on a gallonful though. The idol's way too cute for me to take her abuse seriously, but without the Yuri tag, idk if I'll continue.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Oh look, a 3rd rate stalker. Appears to have absolutely no Intel on her targets private life. Also tried to dissuade a suspected fly by getting really close to her target during a concert, which is... normal, and thus had no effect.

joined Apr 19, 2020

Maybe I don't get idol culture, but how would people finding our her parent remarried ruin her career..?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

An annoying brat, an overly invested otaku and a yandere stalker. How the fuck can Kawai make such a lightheart manga with so much fucked up things.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

A yandere yaya? I guess we needed a third character to force progress between the main duo.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Maybe I don't get idol culture, but how would people finding our her parent remarried ruin her career..?

I'm assuming that publicly she passes the image that she leads a perfect life. Remarrying isn't exactly seen positively. There's also the fact one of her fans became her sister, and fans being treated specially is a big no no in the industry. While it's not Chika's fault, other otakus would totally be jealous and the backlash would fall on Kanon.

Basically, when it comes to idols, they have a certain positive image to maintain and they are expected not to deviate from it.

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 3:41PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh I see, here we go huh, the yandere never quite manages to be a character I like but I suppose here she exists mostly to be used for character/plot development between the other two

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm assuming that publicly she passes the image that she leads a perfect life. Remarrying isn't exactly seen positively. There's also the fact one of her fans became her sister, and fans being treated specially is a big no no in the industry. While it's not Chika's fault, other otakus would totally be jealous and the backlash would fall on Kanon.

Basically, when it comes to idols, they have a certain positive image to maintain and they are expected not to deviate from it.

If a well known fan is revealed to be her sister, it's pretty easy to start doxxing through Chika. They go to the same school and it will probably be easy to find out where they live. Also remember that Akane is faking her age.

joined Feb 1, 2017

? It updated!? :D

Edit*
Nope I mistook it for gal and otaku can’t understand each other. Oh well, good all the same.

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 7:38PM

joined Nov 29, 2020

An Idol who is secretly a hardcore fan of her fellow member and also named Noel? What a coincidence, lol. Tho, it is different hardcore between her and Noel from Hololive

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

oh no,a yandere

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

An annoying brat, an overly invested otaku and a yandere stalker. How the fuck can Kawai make such a lightheart manga with so much fucked up things.

Shhhhhhhhh just look at the yuri

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

? It updated!? :D

Edit*
Nope I mistook it for gal and otaku can’t understand each other. Oh well, good all the same.

Shame, I actually liked the characters in gal and otaku, here I dislike both of them...

joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh, COME ON!
It's only chapter four! Mangaka-san, surely you can do better to develop their relationship than introduce a rival! (A half-crazy sicko at that!)

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 11:30AM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

so we got a tsundere and a YANDERE! interesting

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, COME ON!
It's only chapter four! Mangaka-san, surely you can do better to develop their relationship than introduce a rival! (A half-crazy sicko at that!)

We get our first tiny scrap of dere (in regard to Chika's cooking), only for it to be totally drowned out by Noel's full-throttle yandere.

Light comedy manga don't usually make the idol/otaku world seem quite so weird and dysfunctional.

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

this art is giving déjà vu ...

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 8:18PM

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Ok so theres some stalker, i have also thought of some ideas that are obvious. Hopefully, Chika will save Akane from the stalker then thats when things starts to progress better.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is this whole thing just gonna ammount to Akane learning not to judge a book by its cover

last edited at Mar 29, 2022 5:46PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Chika is harmless

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I have to say, the idol world is something I never understood and that really kinda creeps me out most of the time. The manga is sort of nice, but everything about idols and otaku fan culture just seems all kinds of fucked up

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wow we got a yandere lol. Wish this got updated more often though, It's really cute to read!

joined May 23, 2017

I will always believe that this deserves a yuri tag

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Man the plot got intensely thick with this new development!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

To reply you must either login or sign up.