Forum › Posts by GlyphInBullet

joined Apr 19, 2020

I read the light novels. Well, the ones that are translated in any case. I kind of think that the characters are super shallow, and this is mostly a smut story.

I also think that Aya have this rapey vibe from start to finish. I mean she keeps coming up with these new sexual things, public sex, tying Marika up, making a sex-tape, and every time Marika protests and express her displeasure. But then it always goes in the direction that she secretly wants these things. But in a normal relationship I would call that coercion and gaslighting. At one point she even says that she does not want to make a sex-tape, but adds if it is for you (Aya), I suppose it is okay. That should be the clue for most people to stop. I suppose to the story is fine for the smut, but the love between these girls have some very unhealthy elements.

Angst is great but the manga doesn't seem to treat the rape vibes with any weight, just "oh look isn't this hot" which is a pass from me.

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020
111881278_p0

Oh no I haven't played ryza 3 yet, don't tell me they make some boring guy a love interest

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Thats it?

Well, thanks for the hard work on the tl.

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Bradley, baby...

GlyphInBullet
Asako discussion 08 Jun 16:47
joined Apr 19, 2020

If she did die I'm gonna cry...

joined Apr 19, 2020

The axe falls..

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Thought of another thing:

It was a fantasy story where the female lead got kicked out of an adventuring party, and paired up with a famous and powerful witch to show them up as revenge. This one is definitely Yuri and i didn't see it here with the witch tag

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

I forget if this one was a yuri but:

The manga was about a depressed woman in her 20s, just trying to get through the day, get to work, etc. I think she worked at a toy store or something?

The title might've been something like "Today she is okay again" but I couldn't find anything under that name.It was pretty grounded in it's depiction of depression.

One that comes to mind is Nande Ikiteru ka Wakaranai Hito Izumi Sumi 25-sai.

Got it in one, thanks!

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

I forget if this one was a yuri but:

The manga was about a depressed woman in her 20s, just trying to get through the day, get to work, etc. I think she worked at a toy store or something?

The title might've been something like "Today she is okay again" but I couldn't find anything under that name.It was pretty grounded in it's depiction of depression.

GlyphInBullet
Cross Fire discussion 28 Dec 06:00
joined Apr 19, 2020

Why does the boss look like the dad from Anonymous Agony?

Ye ye ye

joined Apr 19, 2020

I know the implication is they both died but damn can you imagine if one of them woke up?

Moreso Hina, since left ro herself Airi would probably either shut herself in or recover instead of going psycho.

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

I've got the name for one on the tip of my tongue.

The setting was super Dark Souls esque, with the main character being isekai'd into a princess and getting promptly splattered by a monster, before reviving to fight it again. The conceit was that a bunch of people in a similar scenario had to go and fight the boss monsters of the cursed kingdom or whatever to be freed from the loop of undeath. It felt like something that got cancelled since it abruptly accelerated pacing wise, and was around maybe 15 or 20 chapters.

Any ideas?

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Tinfoil theory: president is gonna kill the vp for getting overzealous and thus "evil", or he was leading her along the entire time because he's a psycho.

He even kinda looks like walk to deaths serial killer.

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020
2%20(1)

Hod is doing her best, give her a break!

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020
4wd2cw

Isnt it like SP-37 or was that a model number?

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 1:49AM

GlyphInBullet
9C2 discussion 01 Apr 02:01
joined Apr 19, 2020

Dude same...

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Teachers dating students does happen irl sometimes, though it's definitely weird. One of my friends' parents had a relationship like that.

The marriage fell apart later incidentally.

GlyphInBullet
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 02:01
joined Apr 19, 2020

For a half second I literally thought that Harumin had literally turned into a cat for some reason, such a shame it wasn't, that would have been a good development

Supernatural in Citrus... that would be a first!

I definitely like Matsuri and Harumi way more than yuzu and mei now.

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Shiina is such a gremlin, I love her

joined Apr 19, 2020

Maybe I don't get idol culture, but how would people finding our her parent remarried ruin her career..?

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Miko literally says she used to eat people, and has had to restrain herself from eating Hinako, so this doesn't contradict anything. It's not a twist at all.

Besides, Hinako can't die yet. Even if we assume volume 3 is the last, Hinako spending over half of it dead seems unlikely.

There's no reason for miko to have an internal monologue about her desire to keep hinako safe if she just wanted to eat her now

My bet is she runs off with Hinako, then shiori tracks them down and miko gets merced after having decided Hinako is ok without her or something.

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 8:32PM

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

I feel like this is gonna play out like a scene in attack on titan s2 where ymir "ate" historia but was really just running off with her

I hope so, this entire time I've been expecting Miko to die so I hope my expectations get subverted...

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

What's this, development in MY neeko?

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

Wait I might be dumb but didn't they just abandon looking for work and are unemployed?

joined Apr 19, 2020

There's so few manga that deal with the bullying that comes with being lgbt, if that keeps up this could be pretty good.