Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! (novel ver.) discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Manga version here.

Thanks so much for sharing the TL! Great work! Looking forward to all 647 chapters!

last edited at Dec 12, 2021 10:56PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Oh wow , came for the manga , staying for the novel! Thanks for the upload!

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

The novel sure does present a lot of background information that was missing in the manga. I like it.

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

I already like the novel version even better. Thank you so much riverflower!

joined Apr 10, 2020

Thank youuu!

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

ohhh shit here we go. so excited for this

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ah yes!! It’s the novel! Thanks for this!

joined Jul 30, 2020

So if I read that right, when Yvonne regained the memories of her previous life, she forgot everything about her current life?

Images%20(4)
joined Apr 9, 2017

Oh my god you came through! I've been looking all over! Thank you very much!

joined Dec 3, 2017

omg i can't wait! ive been using mtl this entire time on a terrible reupload site, so this is a godsend

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I've been wanting to read the novel ever since I've noticed how much more fleshed out it seemed compared to the manga
Thank you for translating! I hope you continue

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i don't know the source material, but i do know that this was an extremely readable translation. i wouldn't have known it wasn't the original text if i'd read it in isolation.

thanks for the great work. very excited to read more.

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

This is great, thanks for the translation. How many chapters does the novel has atm?

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This is great, thanks for the translation. How many chapters does the novel has atm?

242 chapters

joined Mar 20, 2012

Thank you so much!!!! This is amazing!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Usually." Hee hee.
I love that isekai stories and reincarnated-into-a-game-world stories have become so common that one can talk casually about what people would "usually" do in those situations.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this translation, really enjoying this series in novel form as well! Translation is really well done as well, I always feel like Chinese is extremely hard to translate as many expressions simply don't have an English equivalent, so getting a chapter that reads this natural is really great

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hell yeah, thank you so much! I can’t wait to read more of both the manhua and novel!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

... I'm not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, I'm happy to see it translated and on Dynasty. On the other hand, it's a series of pictures of text and that hurts me, deeply.

I'm not being serious, of course. I'm genuinely glad the novel version is being translated and that it's here, but I do wish Dynasty could support actual text posts.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"Usually." Hee hee.
I love that isekai stories and reincarnated-into-a-game-world stories have become so common that one can talk casually about what people would "usually" do in those situations.

I hate that. It was always a stupid premise. Not that there never should have been any of 'em, but a few would have been enough. How did it come to this?!

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 4:59PM

joined Jun 25, 2021

... I'm not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, I'm happy to see it translated and on Dynasty. On the other hand, it's a series of pictures of text and that hurts me, deeply.

I'm not being serious, of course. I'm genuinely glad the novel version is being translated and that it's here, but I do wish Dynasty could support actual text posts.

same here. I had two thoughts: "Heck yeah, it's the novel!" and "lol images of text"

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 5:00PM

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

LETS FUCKING GOOO, NOVEL UPDATESSS THANK YOU SCANNERS AND TRANSLATORS

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

"Usually." Hee hee.

I hate that. It was always a stupid premise. Not that there never should have been any of 'em, but a few would have been enough. How did it come to this?!

Have you ever watched a show or played a game and thought about how you'd change things if you were there, especially if you got protagonist powers? Ever wanted to scream at the main cast because they just wouldn't act like sensible people? Ever wanted to ruin the villain's day after getting to see a scene where they're planning to hurt the heroes or some innocent bystanders? Ever just thought to yourself "Man, I wish I could [fly/do magic/shape shift/go to space/you get the drift]"?

That's why there are so many isekai stories.

Now the real question is "Why are none of these sci-fi stories? Why do none of the protagonists get mecha?!"

joined Oct 13, 2021

Is there anywhere I can read this in text format instead of pictures of text?

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Is the address for the web novel correct? It says the book doesn't exist or didn't pass (governmental?) inspection

To reply you must either login or sign up.