Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! (novel ver.) discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

U-hauling ... the medieval fantasy version.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

One cold easily get confused about who is doing the bullying here... :D

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

For anyone else who didn't know what the author meant by genderbender yuri vs pure yuri and was a bit confusion like me(looked it up):

seems like a lot of 'GB-yuri' stuff is basicly man in female-body doing ecchi/haremy yuri stuff, aimed at straight-man and their fantasies. Basicly a traditional straight story, but MC has female body

edit: I think I got it right, can be wrong tho

I'm admittedly not an expert nor do I read that genre but yes, that is essentially what gender bender/gender swap yuri is. Despite "yuri" being in the name, the character who turned into a girl or occupies a girl's body is still very much male. They experienced life as a man first, somehow turned into a girl physically, and still think of themselves as being male and are treated that way (when others know about it).

There is potential for interesting explorations of gender and increasing empathy towards a radically different set of life experiences, but I don't know how often that plays out in practice. Very little, I suspect.

it largely depends, there is an entire subset of transgender lesbian fiction, that does tend to delve into explorations of gender but it's certainly not a big subset by any means.

last edited at May 5, 2022 8:16AM

56756a8ca295773eef97b31175f282b3
joined Sep 8, 2020

One cold easily get confused about who is doing the bullying here... :D

Please Don't Bully Me, Miss Heroine!

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Help~ too sweet... I'm dying...

joined Aug 21, 2017

MISSION PASSED!
RESPECT +

joined Apr 14, 2022

U-hauling ... the medieval fantasy version.

im dying

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

ahhhhhhh~ really happy with all the extra information the novel gives... I'll patiently wait for the arc that's in the manhwa

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A thought - if she doesn't need to bully Elsa anymore once she enters a route, does this mean everything would be solved if only she would accept that Elsa has chosen her route?

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

A thought - if she doesn't need to bully Elsa anymore once she enters a route, does this mean everything would be solved if only she would accept that Elsa has chosen her route?

Problem is, there's no Yuri route in the original game. We don't know if the system will come up again if she does accept it. We'll have to wait and verify this as the story goes.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Another lovely chapter. Thanks for translating!

Amusing that Yvonne declares herself a kuudere... everyone and their uncle have already pegged her as a garden-variety tsundere, haha.

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Thank you for updating!

I love the details explained in the novel that we can't see in the manhua version. I'm really sad to see the self-depreciating mindset of Elsa, she really deserves to be loved.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Could this... be considered a date?"

Yes, yes it could.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Elsa, I'll save you!" said teacher Yuna... and never appeared again.

At least, that's how it goes in the manga. Translation is at chapter 30 and Yuna never returned. Mind you, it's understandable: we're in the middle of big drama at this point of the story (the stroll at the beach, the knife, Evie forced to cut Elsa) and a silly comic relief character like Yuna really has no place in all of this. Don't know if she will ever come back...

shiawasedeshita
joined Aug 24, 2020

Translation is at chapter 30 and Yuna never returned.

She was in chapter 29…

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Don't remember these being spicy, eh? I guess even Elsa can be a bit dense at times.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Translation is at chapter 30 and Yuna never returned.

She was in chapter 29…

Yeah in a one-panel flashback, lmfao.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

“Supreme softness” aka boobs, Elsa, they’re boobs.

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Not only boobs, we are talking here about amazing badonkers

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

In this chapter: Elsa discovers the wonderous power of boobs

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Chaotic gay

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah from Elsa's perspective this sure just seems like nothing more than the immature "I'm teasing you for attention" wrapped up in "by pretending to bully you the others won't dare to touch you anymore" no shit she fell for Yvonne harder than she ever could for anyone else.

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Elsa noticed she caught the big gay

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

The manga is great, but the novel version is even better. What a nice way to show Elsa's thought process and feelings.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Thanks for the translation. Elsa's happiness in this chapter is painful to read after the most recent manhua chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.