Forum › Making Progress on Yuri Before the Deadline discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That "Can we!?" was surely one of the greatest moments in manga history. :D

joined Mar 8, 2020

Well i posted this in the second page, but if anyone interested in reading the LN and supporting it too, though in japanese, there is 2 volumes by now, the english fantranslation is up to Chapter 6 of the LN vol 1 and is still updating (chapter 6 got updated today), novelupdates and translation group site

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 2:12PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

"Even Lewd Things? Can we!?" I totally miss that panel....

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 2:48PM

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Holycoww.... This was something strong, I love it, pretty deep :)
Thanks for the translation!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Where is it?

Did you even read it?

And I have no idea how these two can manage to pretend Ayu isn't gay after that... :D

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Where is it?

[Did you even read it?]
I found it. I never thought about it...now it is hilarious.

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/making_progress_on_yuri_before_the_deadline_ch01#37)

And I have no idea how these two can manage to pretend Ayu isn't gay after that... :D

Maybe Ayu has already told Myaa, there is highly likely that Myaa would shipped her back home if she does not know about Ayu is a lesbian. Also, it is highly unlikely that Hikari would knew she was masterbating...
Meanwhile Hikari also says "relax I like cute girls but it is not that kind of like", looks like she is testing whether the Ayu is straight. This is basically the same as if the she says "Just joking..".

last edited at Dec 3, 2021 3:03PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice update!

joined May 1, 2015

Ebikou thicc.
Also, must protecc little girl.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

"That's all, just a simple love story"

... welp, way to spoil the fun.
Honestly though, I still think this has potential.

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

oh no. crossick vibes. i need moaaaaaaar

joined Oct 2, 2021

Ebikou thicc.
Also, must protecc little girl.

Remember little girl is a 10 year karate expert.
She might end up proteccing thicco.

4825dbbf-266a-42cd-a88b-34a30c1f7471
joined Apr 16, 2021

i like how this deals with the idea that queer women are conditioned into feeling like predators simply for liking other women which creates a lot of guilt and pain, i usually like braindead fluffy stuff but i’m excited to see how this deals with these issues further, it seems like it’s well represented so far :)

joined Jun 11, 2016

I really like the pacing of the story so far. Here's to hoping that it will be slow going and relaxing for a while before any major drama (and there will be drama on Ayu side, obviously).

Also I love all the small comments about the cousin of Ayu like "she'd snapped my collarbone".

joined Jan 14, 2020

I think Ayu hasn't told Myaa; I got a strong vibe of "I'm not sure why you're estranged from your parents but okay".

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

already loving this a lot! i cant wait to see where it goes

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

I have a really good feeling about this. I mean, it being a love story about a minor and an adult is definitely a red flag, but something about that first chapter definitely got on my good side.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

lmao

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

A beautiful end to to a lovely chapter.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Loved it. Good art, good writing, good character development, you can tell that the authors worked hard to make this comedy a solid story -- not just a piece of yuri fluff.

I really don't get the people who hated it. Like, at all.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

One of the best yuri story in a while.
Really well done.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Beg pardon?
I guess you're the kind of person who cries spoiler when someone tells you that at the end of a Batman movie Batman wins.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Not a fan of this, the first chapter reads like a hate mail to society by the author. They're just griping, which doesn't make for a good story.

joined Dec 20, 2017

I was kinda interested in this comic until I saw the MC attack someone for "pitying" her. The guy was trying to stop a group of bullies from badmouthing her and she assaulted him. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess. Instead of resorting to violence, which makes her look bad and gives her bullies more fuel to work with, she should have just talked things out with the guy. But then we wouldn't have a needless action scene and people cheering for a girl being up for someone who might never stick up for a gal ever again.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Meanwhile Hikari also says "relax I like cute girls but it is not that kind of like", looks like she is testing whether the Ayu is straight. This is basically the same as if the she says "Just joking..".

No Homo.

Beg pardon?
I guess you're the kind of person who cries spoiler when someone tells you that at the end of a Batman movie Batman wins.

lmao

You can tell that the authors worked hard to make this comedy a solid story -- not just a piece of yuri fluff. Not that there's anything wrong with fluff, of course.

Fixed It For You.

I was kinda interested in this comic until I saw the MC attack someone for "pitying" her. The guy was trying to stop a group of bullies from badmouthing her and she assaulted him. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

You could almost suspect that she's a stressed, overemotional teenager who can barely tolerate being hated but absolutely can't stand being pitied. Crazy, huh?

To reply you must either login or sign up.