Forum › Posts by MezzoDragon

joined Dec 20, 2017

La duchessse de Pecquigny. Blastaar. Serious question: Why are you two being assholes with superiority complexes? If you think I'd said something wrong, instead of using sarcasm and false wit, perhaps you two should try using actual arguments against my statement. Of course, I don't expect that to happen. Being sarcastic is far easier to do because it is clear both of you prefer to take the path of least resistance and demonstrate how intellectually bankrupt you both are. Don't expect another reply from me (mostly because I don't know how to get updates on forums on this site). I'm done with this comic. And this site as a whole. Even if I do return, I doubt I'll see anything resembling a descend response. Because you two are incapable of giving one. And no, I'm not trolling or leaving bait. I'm just being blunt.

joined Dec 20, 2017

I was kinda interested in this comic until I saw the MC attack someone for "pitying" her. The guy was trying to stop a group of bullies from badmouthing her and she assaulted him. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess. Instead of resorting to violence, which makes her look bad and gives her bullies more fuel to work with, she should have just talked things out with the guy. But then we wouldn't have a needless action scene and people cheering for a girl being up for someone who might never stick up for a gal ever again.

MezzoDragon
joined Dec 20, 2017

While reading the manga (or listing if it has multiple characters), the three bar thing next to your username will have a list. Among the options is the favorite option.

MezzoDragon
Image Comments 23 Nov 20:22
joined Dec 20, 2017
Drsnxcgu8ai92xb-orig

Cute, but a total waste of food.