Forum › Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? discussion

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Tickle play is really cruel, no wonder it is/was used as torture tool. But it's fun when it's between two consenting adults (or people who know what they're doing).

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Does anyone actually get anything out of waiting for each page to load like you're on dial-up because the images are roughly the size of a highway billboard?

Yes, actually. The fact that the images load slowly forces me to take more time with each one, and gets me to think more. Between that and the slow pacing of chapter releases as TL teams go through them, I feel like I remember stories more, they become more of an experience. It's something that's kind of hard to come by on the modern web, but it reminds me of waiting for old anime episodes to download back in the day. Or playing a videogame over the course of a few months instead of binging it, because I could only get 2 or 3 per year. If I had to explain it, it's like making food yourself instead of getting takeout.

Yeah, I recognize this basically makes me the person from this XKCD, but god damn it I like it how I like it!

Speeeeaking of which (smooth transition), I like how Tachibana ends up at tickle play because she's not as comfortable with pain. And how the manga recognizes that, when brat taming, a frontal approach is the height of folly, while a flanking maneuver can catch her totally unprepared. Their dynamic is more interesting than the main girls.

last edited at Nov 29, 2021 9:07PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

You know I never cared for tickle fetish stuff because it was always extreme on the sites I caught them on: twisted and maniacal faces. Or in terms of writing/translation, just a bevy of large 'HAHAHA's.

When there's a build up and a mostly gentle play, portrayed like Ch's 9-10, it's...really nice.

last edited at Nov 29, 2021 11:07PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 9, pg 9, "texcited" -> "excited"

ch 10, pg 7, "tflee" -> "flee"

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I kind of like how little sis is.. how would you call it.. an aggressive M? It's interesting to have a character who's more like "HARDER YOU COWARD" than "iiyaaa it huuurts, stooop". Pushing it so hard (especially in public) could get her in serious trouble someday, but it makes for a fun character.

This is the definition of a power bottom

joined Oct 10, 2021

i love how this author knows SM well enough to portray it.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Oh man I love sadistic girls, she is just like Hinako from Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii, are there more manga's like this?

joined May 1, 2015

Any info on volume 2? I am curious as to how this is going to play out.
I hope we get to see the other chapters soon.
I came back again to check on this and re read it.
Sarasa best girl.

last edited at Feb 28, 2022 5:52PM

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Are there no more chapters?

I'm not the translator anymore, but the raws are at the end of Chapter 12 now.

joined Dec 18, 2016

is this series dropped by the translator?

joined Dec 18, 2016

is this series dropped by the translator?

No

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY.

Hell yeah.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Suddenly milf time

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...so that's where the kids got it from.

joined Dec 18, 2021

This is so unhealthy for me but as long as they enjoy what they are doing then i'm all good

joined May 1, 2015

God that was hot.
I was curious about Mizuki mama, I was wondering if she was S or M.
Questions have been answered.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

To the surprise of literally no one lmao. Mira's still got it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

fwoomph

But the extra tickle pages seem to be out of order.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

What excellent pining. The kouhai being tempted to go further during the bondage scene but held back out of lack of consent was amazing. You really feel it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Started re-reading Ch1. "It's an all-female household so there's nothing to worry about."

We now know you should know better, Mio-mama.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I have a love of that trope where it's like "the new generation turns out to just be the same thing as the old generation"

I dunno if its really a good trope, but I do love it

joined Jan 14, 2020

But now that we have multiple generations in and at play, will they run in parallel or cross over? Sarasa punishing Rei? Place your bets...

joined Jun 21, 2018

I knew it! The girls didn’t just learn from a bondage magazine their mother just happened to have lying around, it was a remnant of her high school SM days with Mio’s mom!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hopefully girls arent too much like their parents.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Milf ship let's go! Good lord, that was something. This series constantly pushes buttons I didn't even know I have.

I love how the reveal about Mio's mother happened, especially since I did have an image of her being... you know, for lack of a better word, normal? Then she pulls out the goddamn whip. The gap is chef's kiss marvelous.

In all seriousness, I need the mothers to have their happy ending. Honestly, I'm not sure how to feel about the whole story of them drifting apart for whatever reasons, but I care not, it is now paramount they end up together. The setup is there, there are no obvious obstacles to overcome - milf ship set sail!

Also, I can't wait for the hopefully eventual reveal that all of them are debaucherous. The reactions, and whatever it'll lead up to, just thinking about it... I need this to happen.

I have a love of that trope where it's like "the new generation turns out to just be the same thing as the old generation"

Same. Not sure why, but I have a strange fondness for it. Particularly in scenarios like this.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 5:11AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.